I-77 Chevrolet

Used 304-514-7077 Used 304-514-7077
Service 304-514-7077 Service 304-514-7077

Great Service!!

by from Ripley, WV |

I always receive prompt and courteous service. The service advisers and techs are very knowledgeable and I can take comfort that routine maintenance and the occasional repair have been done correctly.

Great dealership to purchase new or used vehicles

by from Huttonsville, WV |

Great service. Dave Francis, Kevin Casto and Mike Barnette went above and beyond to ensure we were given the best possible deal. Each person promptly returned calls and answered all questions with ease. Dave even came in to the dealership on his day off to follow through with our transaction. We will return to I77 Chevrolet.

Very Good

by from Ripley, WV |

So far we are basically satisfied with our experience with I 77 Auto Group. We love our Traverse and our Service needs, which have thus far been limited to normal maintenance needs have been provided in a very satisfactory manner. Purchase of the car was good and we are pleased with everything with a couple of exceptions. Our salesperson unfortunately mislead us (probably just a mistake on his part) when he went over all the features of the vehicle, he told us that we had WiFi and also specifically assured us that we had the weather forecast feature available on the info panel. Subsequently we discovered that we have neither. When asked, OnStar advised us that all we needed was for the dealer to upload an update to provide the WiFi and Sirius advised that we needed to pay extra for the weather app. This has been frustrating to us and the dealership has not responded favorably to our inquiries regarding these issues, particularly the WiFi. Otherwise, we are pleased with our Traverse and I-77 Auto!

great place to buy

by from Millwood ,WV |

Great place to buy a truck and to get service. they go out of there way to help

Great Service

by from Bruceton Mills, WV |

Just wish it wouldn't have taken so long to purchase the vehicle. It seemed like they was just a little short handed the night I purchased my truck. But overall the crew did the very best they could do. It wasn't their fault that there was so many deals going at once and not enough employees to assist. But for the crew itself they done a great job.

Great Service

by from Ravenswood, WV |

We needed a yearly inspection on our vehicle which was taken in at our stated appointment time and was finished in a timely manner. We were well pleased.

Rick Harding

by from Sissonville ,West Virginia |

I made appointment to have car checked .They made sure they would have parts in stock if I needed them before bringing in the car.Which saved me a wasted trip.They were also able to work in extra service that I requested after appointment was made.I was very pleased with the service that I received.

Great service

by from Ripley ,wv |

Had my truck serviced and they done a great job. Brent the service writer is the best

Review of Maintenance Work

by from Ravenswood, WV |

We scheduled an appointment and took our vehicle in for an oil change. The oil change was performed and the tires were rotated. Vehicle was brought to the front for us and upon opening the driver's door, I noticed some grease spots on the carpet. I immediately went inside and had the fellow who took care of us to come outside and look at the grease spots on the carpet. He said that was unacceptable and went inside and had the mechanic come to the car and clean up the grease spots. This was the first time anything like this ever happened.

Very happy

by from Spencer, WV |

Was really impressed by how I-77 Chevrolet went to great lengths to keep my car clean during the servicing. Even wrapped the steering wheel in plastic.