Audi Northlake

(5.0) 7 Reviews

10831 Northlake Auto Plaza Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28269

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Wow, the car purchasing experience at Audi of Northlake was none like any other my husband, grandson and I have encountered. We dreaded the thought of encountering aggressive unprofessional sales staff who were only interested in intimidating us into purchasing a vehicle that brought them the most commission. THE AUDI OF NORTHLAKE TEAM WAS A WELCOME DEPARTURE FROM WHAT WE HAD ENVISIONED!!! We were treated as friends from the moment we stepped into the pristine showroom until we drove the new Audi A3 off the lot. Alf George has to be the consummate salesman (ASK FOR HIM WHEN YOU ARRIVE), who helped guide us through the process of choosing the right car option for our grandson and bringing the purchase to fruition. He was always available to answer questions and we were never made to feel as though we were imposing on his time. Despite it being his day off, Alf came to the office to thank us for our business and wish us well as we culminated the process. Josh Allison and Jason Willingham are terrific counterparts in their own respective areas. They are truly committed to providing the ultimate car buyer's experience. We certainly concur with the perspectives provided by Heather and Luv and recommend Audi of Northlake highly for the purchase of your next vehicle. The staff and cars are par excellence.

Audi Northlake responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Hello Carol! Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback. I am really glad to hear your experience matched the vision we have for this store- to provide an easy, productive and fun atmosphere for all of our guests that visit us. Alf is a great guy and he is a very important part of our team. Thanks again for the note and don't forget, we'll even come pick your car up for service for free! Thanks again. Rgds, Chad & the Hendrick Audi Team Audi Northlake - I-77 exit 19a North Charlotte, NC

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Cornelius, NC |

I ditto the review already submitted about the experience with Alf and Mike. We too stopped in just to have a look at the new Audi's mainly for future reference. Alf approached us, asked about our requirements for a car, and immediately showed us a CPO SQ5 that had just come in and was the perfect fit for us. I cannot say enough about the folks at this dealership--especially Alf and Mike. Everyone from the receptionist up to the General Manager was awesome to work with. There was never any pressure and they were very accomodating. Even signing the paperwork, which normally we all dread due to the excessive paperwork, was a pleasant experience. There were a lot of documents to sign but their guy got us in and out quickly and didn't waste any time. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone. Great folks that work there, great attitudes, positive environment, and very clean and nice facility! My experience with them was above and beyond expectations!!!!

Prestigious (but not stuffy) experience with Alf

by from Charlotte, NC |

If you take one thing away from my verbose review (apologies in advance for that), it is that you must ASK FOR ALF (yes, like "Alf" from the beloved late 80s TV show!) when you go into Audi Northlake! In all candor, had I not had the chance to meet Alf, I would not have received the experience I did, AND, I am positive I would not have purchased my car from Audi (because I was set on buying elsewhere). As a new (and forever) Audi owner, I now believe, people buy Audis for the OVERALL EXPERIENCE (safety, aesthetics, reliability, quality, performance...). Alf really made our experience far superior than we could have imagined. Recently, I decided it was time for a new car. I originally went out expecting to buy a Lexus SUV. I happened across a used Audi at another lot & was very pleasantly surprised! Why? I found the Audis had much better safety ratings & features, was more accessible & user friendly, held it's value just as well, & frankly, drove better & looked better than my "dream car," which HAD been a Lexus. I decided to drive out to Audi Northlake (in the Hendrick Auto Mall in Huntersville) just to 'check it out' before I bought the used Audi I happened upon earlier that day. My husband & I were greeted & offered a beverage immediately. Within minutes a well put together, incredibly friendly & approachable salesman with a charming Australian accent Alf greeted us & introduced himself as "Alf." He first asked how he could help us & what brought us in. He took a fair amount of time getting to know us & patiently answered a list of questions we came in prepared to ask. After he had an idea of 1) our budget, 2) what car we wanted, & 3) what features we wanted, he walked us out to the lot & let us look inside all of the models that met our needs. I really appreciated that he did not try to push us beyond our budgetary constraints, he was very upbeat & knowledgeable about every aspect (turns out he has worked for Audi for years, including overseas where they're even more popular), & how he was very honest when it came to potential shortfalls as well as the positives based on our unique & individual needs. This is so important in that it establishes immediate trust - frankly, trust is not something that you would typically associate with a salesperson. In fact, Alf was so honest, he surprised me at times with his candor. I never doubted he wanted what was in my best interest, irrespective of whether or not it meant we bought from him. He was really there to help us vs. to help himself. He encouraged us to drive the car to get a true feel of it, & at first, when we weren't ready, he accepted that & didn't try to shove us into the car like most salesmen would. :) We left awaiting some info from Alf the next day on some cars that had just come on the lot. During our time here, we were able to roam the brand new (opened in April) & beautiful building, look at the immaculate 'shop,' & were greeted by everyone we passed. We also had the opportunity to speak with the sales manager (Mike) on two occasions. Mike had the same qualities we loved about Alf! Helpful, personable, not aggressive, inquisitive, knowledgeable & willing to help in any way possible. Within 24 hours we were back. First & foremost, we came back because Alf had earned our business. I not only trusted Alf, but I also knew Alf would be there for support & questions well into the future. (It's several weeks later, & I have called, emailed & texted him a million times with questions, concerns & comments. He continues to be a great support for us as we learn the ins & outs of our new Audi.) Secondly, I bought from Alf at Audi Northlake because I had decided on a used car (for budgetary reasons.) Alf did a great job of educating me on Audi's Certified Preowned Program. It's really quite impressive! Where else do you get a CPO offer, without excessive markup, & which starts with a 300+ point inspection? Nowhere else! They'll even pick it up! (More on Yelp...)

Great car buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Being in the market for a car to replace my '95 Lexus GS that was totaled, I did my due diligence and narrowed down my choices to be BMW Audi & Lexus (in that order). So I had been referred to Hendrick Northlake auto mall... at the very least I could test drive all of the models that made my final cut in one location. And if things worked out well, the best outcome would be a car purchase. Audi was the last dealer I visited on that memorable Saturday and as soon as I set my eyes on the 2 Audi A8L models (that were CPO), I fell in love with a car for the first time...LOL. The test drive cemented that feeling, but keeping my game face on I was introduced to Tory Jones by Adam (the assistant since it was a particularly busy afternoon for Audi). Long story short, we were sitting at his desk in deep negotiations for a long time. At the end of that process, we shook hands on a deal that I could live with. The most impressive part of that process was that I experienced what I call a "nice fight". At no time was my intelligence insulted, or was Tory inflexible with any of the counter-proposals I made. There was this mutual respect that I had never experienced from a car salesman (and trust me... I've had some bad experiences in the past where I just got up and walked out with no parting comments...LOL). But Tory was a true professional. The next major thing that stood out in this process has been the service after the sale. Probably typical with any CPO vehicle, there were a few minor issues that were easy fixes. Tory was involved with each of those issues and made it literally painless with his "concierge approach". He made sure my loaner(s) were available AND when my schedule didn't allow for driving to Northlake, he actually brought the loaner to me in South Charlotte, picked up my car and drove it back for service. That's just one example of his approach to sales and service. If I had the time, this post would be too long to outline my experiences similar to this that directly involved Tory. I'll end by saying I'm sold on my Audi and the Audi experience. I can only hope this experience happens at all Audi dealers but I doubt it. Thanks Tory for a great car buying experience!

Great dealership!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a new 2015 Audi A7 today from Audi Northlake. Josh Allison was awesome to work with, knew all about the car, and was willing to negotiate and give me a good price on my dream car! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone that's in the market for an Audi.

Great Service and people

by from Charlotte |

Everyone was very professional and took care of me fully. I felt the price was fair and there were no hidden fees or agenda's. The location is great and the building is beautiful. I would recommend this location to all my friends and family.

Audi Northlake responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on being different. We are genuinely appreciative of your response and glad you had a great experience. Our team is fun, laid back and helpful. Don't hesitate to come by and visit in Charlotte at exit 19A off I-77 (485 & 77)! We love our owners and we'll also pick your car up for free when you are ready for service. Thanks again. Rgds, Audi Northlake

Admirable service, knowledgeable salesman

by from raleigh nc |

Joshua Allison was really kind and knowledgeable. Willing to text me instead of making calls. Worked at closing the deal at the price I was willing to pay. He is highly recommendable for anyone looking to buy new or certified preowned Audi.