Crest Infiniti

(4.0) 4 Reviews

2501 N Central Expy, Plano, TX 75075

Horrible Experience

by from Frisco, TX |

We have bought several cars from Crest Infiniti in Plano, Texas. The last two times that we have had to have warranty work done on our cars, they have found loopholes so that they do not have to cover the warranty work. Crest blames the loophole on Infiniti and Infiniti Consumer Affairs blames the loophole on Crest. We will NEVER purchase a car from Infiniti, especially not Crest Infiniti again!!

Patient

by from Plano,TX |

He was very courteous and patient. Not pushy or we would have left the dealership. This is a big breaking point for me. He was a gentleman in every way. Posted as a service & under authority of this business, comment shown as expressed by a true customer of this dealer.

Amazing Experience!

by from Carrollton, TX |

Amazing Experience! I recently took delivery of a 2014 Infiniti Q60 from Crest and had an amazing experience. From the beginning there were quite a few twists and turns specific to my situation, which made it apparent that the margins would be lean for the dealership in order to accomplish my payment & term goals. This didn?t stop John Dagnan from truly thinking out-of-the-box about how to make the deal happen. Although I must have thrown a thousand questions and points of clarification at him via voicemail, text and email, he conducted himself with the utmost professionalism. I also appreciated his ability to connect with me and instead of taking a high pressure sales stance, assumed one of ?let?s see if what you need is achievable?. I knew from our initial exchanges that even if a deal wasn?t able to come together, I would look him up in the Spring of 2015. Once all of the details were mutually agreeable, I made an appointment to sign the paperwork and meet with Finance. I told John that I had a very small window of time and needed to ensure that I could get in and out within an hour. Upon arrival, we went through a couple of logistics, checked out the car and then I was taken to meet with Myles Bates, Finance Manager. Myles shares the same professionalism that John does and was actually quite funny at times, which to me is a definite perk given his line of work. I made it crystal clear that I wasn?t interested in any upselling pitches at the point of finance, but Myles asked for the courtesy of explaining a few options, to which he said a simple ?no? would suffice and we could then move forward. As a result of his knowledge and product offering versus my initial feeling that it would be a hard core sales pitch, I actually to even my own surprise ended up selecting one option that in the end I felt (and feel) helps to insulate the vehicle?s value. Once finished I was off to meet with the delivery specialist, Johnny Sanchez. I admitted to Johnny right from the get go, that I was a bit technology challenged and avoidant. He smiled and took as much time as I needed to ensure I was comfortable in the new ride, in addition to having all of the settings (navigation, mirrors, seats, etc.) taken care of for me. I cannot stress enough, what a positive and enjoyable experience it was at Crest Infiniti due to John, Myles & Johnny. Employees can make or break an organization. My hope is that someone will read this review and pay it forward by calling John. He will take great care of you: guaranteed. Once you do, hopefully you will then get to meet Myles and Johnny when you go to pick up your new Infiniti. Thanks, Robert P

Comfortable

by from Dallas,TX |

Richie was amazing. He made my wife and I so at home and comfortable!! He was knowledgeable and helped us understand the vehicle and options. He walked me through a very good deal! I am very happy! He will be my sales person for life.