Midlands Auto Sales of Columbia

5025 Sunset Blvd, Lexington, SC 29072

Used 877-848-5854 Used 877-848-5854

Do not shop here

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Salesman was borderline rude, kept quoting his bottom line instead of helping us work towards a deal. They low balled my trade in ($1K less than even the most conservative NADA estimate), while simultaneously pricing their vehicle at the top end of the NADA value spectrum and refusing to even negotiate. Salesman did not return my call and did not appear to even run my offer by the manager. Thoroughly disillusioning attempted car buying experience. Go somewhere else.

Awesome customer satisfaction

by from West Columbia, SC |

Tony is a good honest man, very helpful to me and my families needs. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for us. I love my truck. From here on out you will always be my first stop in car searching. Thanks again !!!!

Great Small Dealership

by from Columbia, SC |

They are a great small dealership that's not trying to bully you. They are very easy to talk to and very helpfull. the only reason I gave 4 stars for buying process is that they dont have in house finances so the process takes a day or two, but they do work with some great banks. Facilities, they work out of a trailer it's nice but .... it's a trailer, if you dont mind it's fine........ I recomend they highly!