Bel Air Nissan

Service 866-594-6156

Jones for a Lifetime!

Exceptional Service!

by from Belair, Maryland |

Ray Washington & Steve Zell provided exceptional service in helping me find a new car that would best fit my needs. They answered all my questions & took extra time to make sure that I knew how to use all the features in the car that I bought. They made sure that I had their contact information should I have any additional questions or concerns about the car.

Bel Air Nissan responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Linda, congratulations on your purchase! At Bel Air Nissan, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's encouraging to know that Ray and Steve were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a vehicle that accommodates their lifestyle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need; remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Chad Duke (cduke@jonesjunction.com) General Sales Manager

Great Service

by from Darlington, MD |

My service provider rode with me to see what I was talking about and my car was brought to me when finished. Thank you.

jones for our lifetime

by from fork, maryland |

we felt cherished and im portant,jason took excellent care of us, he is very sophisticated in how to deal with customers truly an asset.

oil change and tire rotation

by from bel air md |

The young gentleman who took care of me from beginning to end made my visit. He went out of his way to acomadate me until I got in my car.

Great customer service, clean/comfort waiting area

by from Bel Air MD |

My customer service rep, Jason, was extremely courteous and explained what was done to my vehicle and the maintenance care that I need to have done.

Superior service

by from Jones Bel Air Nissan |

The first phone call with Ray Washington to driving off the lot in a new vehicle was totally professional and the best experience that I have ever experience after purchasing over 7 vehicles over the years.

Efficient and capable

by from Bel Air, MD |

My appointment was scheduled quickly and on the day of the appointment my vehicle was taken back and I was checked in quickly. Service was performed as stated and has taken care of the problem I was having.

Jones for a Lifetime Engine warranty

by from Bel Air, MD |

I purchased my Nissan Rogue from Jones. I took my Rogue in for a scheduled oil change. I was advised by a service advisor that I was due for my 90k service. The advisor gave me a list of the recommended service for the 90k Jones for a Lifetime warranty. She gave me the price for the service and told me it would take 2hrs. for the service. Unfortunately I did not have 2hrs available but would schedule the appt for the 90k service soon. She then stated that my Jones for a lifetime engine warranty would be voided since I declined service. I again explained that I would schedule the appt, but did not have the 2hrs required for service available today. She never offered to schedule the appt for me or offer any reasonable alternative, just stated that she was going to void my engine warranty.She did state the the warranty could be reinstated if I had the required service in 30 days. I asked to speak with her service manager. He again stated that if I declined the service my engine warranty would be voided, but i could have the warranty reinstated if service was completed in 30days. So my warranty was going to cancelled because of service that I was just made aware of, could not be completed at that very time. Nice way to provide customer service, do this or else!. After much heated discussion, the service manager agreed to keep my warranty, but it would be voided in 30 days if service was not completed. Again, no one offered to schedule an appointment for the service. I requested a service appt the next week. I am not feeling confident that my warranty is actually still valid, although I did have them make a note on my service ticket for the oil change. I cannot recommend Jones nor will I purchase a car from them in the future.

GREAT NISSAN DEALER

by from ELKTON, MD |

I FOUND THE CAR I WANTED ON WEBSITE AND DEALER CALLED ME BACK QUICK SO I WENT IN TO SEE THE CAR. THEY HAD THE CAR PULLED UP AND READY WOW!!! WILL WAS SO GOOD TO ME ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL SO I BOUGHT THE CAR ON THE SPOT . AND MY GIRL GOT A MANICURE......