Leith Nissan

2000 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Apex, NC |

I just recently purchased a car from Shawn Fischer at Leith Nissan of Cary and I couldn't have been any happier. I am very picky on my vehicles and it was hard for me to find the right vehicle until I talked to Shawn. He was very knowledgeable and I felt like he knew exactly what I wanted. He is very easy to talk to and I felt like I wasn't pressured into something I didn't want. I will absolutely do business with Shawn again and would recommend him to anyone.

Great Car Dealership!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have purchased several new vehicles in my life, so my expectations were that I would be subjected to pricing games and high-pressure tactics. What I got was friendly service from a caring sales person and manager, with no games! Mo was my salesman and he is excellent! I would highly recommend Mo and the Leith Nissan team as the best place to buy a car!

My experience at Leith Nissan in Cary was UNIQUE!

by from Knightdale,NC |

My experience at Leith Nissan in Cary was UNIQUE! My daughter recently purchased her vehicle there and because of her great experience I decided early on they would be my dealer of choice too once I decided to get my new car. I recently purchase my 2015 Nissan Pathfinder SL from Leith Nissan and exclusively asked for my Sales Consultant to be Jim Gillis, (my daughter?s sales rep.). Why go with someone else when I had seen how excellent he is and the superb service he offered us during my daughter?s whole purchase process. Jim took care of every detail and demand that I had. Bonnie the Sales Manager was there for Jim every time he went with questions and new demands on my part. Why go with another dealer when this team can meet and exceed expectations and give the best service ever. Words cannot express how satisfied I am. The only thing I can add is that Jim and Bonnie took care of me like family. This is one of the best feelings you can have when making such a big and important purchase. This team will make sure to look out for you like FAMILY would. Thank you guys for your EXCELLENT SERVICE

10/10 Experience and Results

by from Cary, NC |

Shawn Fischer really helped me out as a first time car buyer. I got a great deal and a great car. I'd definitely recommend Leith Nissan Cary to anyone who asked!

2015 Nissan Rogue

by from Raleigh NC |

I just purchased my 2015 Nissan Rogue from Derek Parker and was blown away with the great service that I received. Derek was a very friendly, knowledgeable and no pressure great guy! Derek made the whole experience less stressful and he listened and worked with me to get the package that I was happy with. I would recommend Leith Nissan to anyone when buying a new or used car and I will let them know that Derek is the man they want to deal with!

Great car buying experience

by from Cary, NC |

Jim Gillis was a great sales person. He and the sales manager were easy to deal with in getting the features and price I wanted.

Jim Gillis

by from Raleigh, NC |

We purchased a used vehicle from Jim Gillis. He accommodated our every need with no pressure; was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Super Service in buying a newer car at Nissan Auto

by from Cary NC |

Mo the salesperson was so very helpful! He made my experience in buying a 2012 Nissan so much fun! I was not expecting to buy a car that day but when he starting sharing his glasses with me to be able to read the pricing on the computer-I was sure that I needed to continue working the deal out. The car was just beautiful even in the pouring down rain. I had been a customer for (6) years so I was convinced that I needed to stay with the team at Nissan at Auto Park! The manager, Bonnie, continued to state how important the loyal I had given them that she would work out the numbers to show my appreciation. The service team, Jason, Donna and Bryan are the very best service team ever! All the factors said yes to me to stay with the excellence they all have always shown me. I hope to show Mo how much I appreciate him by sending him more customers. He purchased a cup holder out of his pocket to replace the one I had so make me extra happen. Hats off to the entire team!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

We purchased a used Honda Odyssey from Leith Nissan and had a really good experience. Everyone was very polite and helpful. There was no pressure and they were very easy and fun to work with. Our sales consultant was Curtis Underwood. Curtis is a great guy with a lot of energy and I recommend him if you go to Leith Nissan.

2015 ALTIMA SV

by from Raleigh NC |

First off I absolutely adore BONNIE.......... Our salesperson was June and she did an awesome job helping me get into the vehicle I wanted. There were a few hurdles we had to jump but she was right there with me. The only thing I would change is this "June, its ok to be a little more aggressive lol" I do appreciate the no pressure sales though it was a different experience and one I would gladly tell anyone to go and experience. I liked everything so much I am purchasing another new vehicle tomorrow :) from this same dealership. So what are you waiting for? Looking for a new car? Get up and go see June and you MUST see Bonnie too. They will do everything they possibly can to get you into a vehicle at a price you can afford.