Leith Nissan

2000 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

Super Service in buying a newer car at Nissan Auto

by from Cary NC |

Mo the salesperson was so very helpful! He made my experience in buying a 2012 Nissan so much fun! I was not expecting to buy a car that day but when he starting sharing his glasses with me to be able to read the pricing on the computer-I was sure that I needed to continue working the deal out. The car was just beautiful even in the pouring down rain. I had been a customer for (6) years so I was convinced that I needed to stay with the team at Nissan at Auto Park! The manager, Bonnie, continued to state how important the loyal I had given them that she would work out the numbers to show my appreciation. The service team, Jason, Donna and Bryan are the very best service team ever! All the factors said yes to me to stay with the excellence they all have always shown me. I hope to show Mo how much I appreciate him by sending him more customers. He purchased a cup holder out of his pocket to replace the one I had so make me extra happen. Hats off to the entire team!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

We purchased a used Honda Odyssey from Leith Nissan and had a really good experience. Everyone was very polite and helpful. There was no pressure and they were very easy and fun to work with. Our sales consultant was Curtis Underwood. Curtis is a great guy with a lot of energy and I recommend him if you go to Leith Nissan.

2015 ALTIMA SV

by from Raleigh NC |

First off I absolutely adore BONNIE.......... Our salesperson was June and she did an awesome job helping me get into the vehicle I wanted. There were a few hurdles we had to jump but she was right there with me. The only thing I would change is this "June, its ok to be a little more aggressive lol" I do appreciate the no pressure sales though it was a different experience and one I would gladly tell anyone to go and experience. I liked everything so much I am purchasing another new vehicle tomorrow :) from this same dealership. So what are you waiting for? Looking for a new car? Get up and go see June and you MUST see Bonnie too. They will do everything they possibly can to get you into a vehicle at a price you can afford.

Best service, clean facility, best salesperson

by from Durham, NC |

After driving the new juke for a week, I can't tell you how many times I was just stunned by the convenience and comfortness offered by this car. It's exactly what I wanted, and even more that what I hoped for. The technology package is just amazing. I've been getting compliments from all my friends on this car, and I can't recommend Leith Nissan and the salesperson -grandpa Mo, who helped me during my car-searching experience- more to them. Thank you thank you so much for this perfect car for me, and Mo is honestly the best salesperson I met so far in my life.

By far the best experiance buying a car ever!

by from Clayton N.C. |

The staff at Leith Nissan in the Cary auto park by far are the greatest people on the planet. This was my first new car buy, and I was blown away by the way me and my family were treated. Robert Vantiflin was an amazing dealer. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and an all around great guy. The sales manager Campbell Lovett was very polite, friendly and a pleasure to work with. As well as John Watson in the finance department he was on point. I would recommend Leith Nissan to anyone when buying a new or used car. LEITH NISSAN ROCKS!

New Rogue

by from Fuquay Varina |

Derek Parker is a wonderful salesman. He was so friendly and knowlegdeable that it made the whole experience less stressful. He listened and worked with me to find the right car and the right price. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to go and see him. Everyone that I encountered at Leith Nissan was friendly and willing to help in any way they could.

Curtis D Hodges

by from Advance NC |

John Felton was very good throughout the sales process. He listened to what I said and converted that into the proper action (a rare ability anymore). Once we had decided on our new vehicle and agreed on price, the documentation and delivery process was very relaxed and efficient. I highly recommend the Leith Group and John Felton specifically.

YOU and your LOVED ONES will not be in better hand

by from Raleigh NC |

Leith Nissan is by far the best dealership I've ever purchased a vehicle from and trust me this is saying a lot. I've had 5 cars in the past 10 years and I've also sold vehicles in the past, so I know a lot about the ins and outs of the car business. My time as a car saleswoman taught me a lot about the ugly business of buying and selling cars, reason why I changed careers. Jim Gillis (Sweetest Sales guy ever) and the team at Leith Nissan in Cary [Bonnie (Manager Extraordinaire), Campbell (Awesome Sales Manager) and Mary (Finance Guru)] are some of the best I've seen in the business. They blew my EXTREMELY high expectations out of the water. I was first greeted by Bonnie we chatted a bit about my needs and request; she then introduced me to Jim Gillis, my sales guy. Jim was knowledgeable about the features available on the 2015 Rogue. I was impressed with Jim's honesty and integrity. He was attentive and worked with me, to understand my very specific vehicle requirements and additional accessories requests, all the while making sure to offer me a deal that suited my financial needs and budget. As a busy professional, I needed to manage the purchase process at my pace and availability - with no pressure. Jim and everyone I worked with at the dealer were very professional and respectful of my time and requests. It took me almost a week to come to a decision and I never felt any pressure. During that time, they kept in touch via emails, calls and texts. On the day of purchase, I did not feel rushed when it came time to discuss numbers. Mary, the Finance Guru was a pleasure to work with; she went over all of my options as far as warranties and indulged all of my requests to play around with different options to see how it might affect my monthly payment. I got a sense of honesty, integrity, genuine interest and care from her that is so difficult to find in a Finance person at a dealership. I would like to point out that I dragged my poor mother out to the dealership with me; the process of buying a vehicle is one that she hates. Everyone at the dealership especially Jim and Mary were so nice to her and made sure she was well taken care off while she was there with me. She left the dealership singing their praises, and has forbid me to purchase cars from anywhere else :) . Trust me it is almost impossible to have her feel comfortable at a dealership during the negotiation process. In the end I got the Rogue that I wanted with all of the extra features I had requested at a fair price and they offered me a fair amount for my trade. I am very pleased with my Rogue. Jim and Bonnie both followed up with me a week later to ensure that I was happy with my new Rogue. I will be taking my Rogue there for service regularly. Our experience with the Leith Nissan team from Cary was so positive and honest that I will be going back to them this month to help my mother purchase a new vehicle. If you want a hassle free, fair, honest vehicle purchase experience and to deal with caring, honest, customer service oriented people PLEASE, PLEASE Go to Leith Nissan in Cary, they will make you feel like Family and I promise YOU and your LOVED ONES will not be in better hands.

Exceptional Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

My 2014 Maxima purchase was painless thanking largely to agent June Rosas. This is the 2nd Maxima I have leased from Leith Nissan. Returning for a 2nd vehicle to this same dealership speaks volumns for me. All in all, they create a pleasurable car buying experience and come highly recommended

Great place to shop for a vehicle

by from youngsville, nc |

This was a great buying experience. My sales rep Shawn new exactly what he was doing. Will be purchasing my next vehicle from these guys