Leith Nissan

2000 Auto Park Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

Leith Nissn

by from Raleigh, NC |

I would recommend everybody to come by a car from them. The customer service was so wonderful and they helped me with every thing I needed. They were great at contacting me back with all my questions and concerns. They also took their time and helped me pick out the best car for me.

Overall Great Experience

by from Sanford, NC |

We've purchased several Nissans from dealerships closer to home. We decided to give Leith Nissan a try. Glad we did. What a huge selection. They had more Rogues in stock then both our local dealerships combined. Our salesman, Tim Matthews quickly found us a Rogue that met all of our requirements. Well worth the drive. Glad we decided to come to Leith. Everyone was so friendly. Best car buying experience so far..

Nissan Rogue Purchase

by from Morrisville, NC |

I had several different cars in mind when I started looking for a new car and Michael Ponce did a great job of helping me narrow down my choices by taking me and my family to other dealerships so I could check out the cars on my list and look at the pros and cons of each. I finally settled on a 2015 Nissan Rogue SV and I've been very happy with it and the service we received at Leith Nissan.

Best Nissan dealership in the Triangle

by from Cary, NC |

Leith Nissan is the best Nissan dealership in the area. I live in Durham and it is worth the drive if you are interested in purchasing or servicing a Nissan vehicle. Worked with Mo, who spent a lot of time with me, didn't pressure me into purchasing car, and had the intention of making me a happy customer. I appreciated his honesty throughout the process. Campbell, one of the sales managers, was also excellent to work with!

Great Service!

by from Cary, NC |

My wife and I bought a preowned 2013 Nissan Juke. We had a great experience. The salesman that helped us was Patrick Hare. I highly recommend him. Usually you get "pushy" sales reps trying their best to get you to buy a car even if you don't like the car. He was not pushy at all and worked out a deal that fit our budget. Patrick Hare Leith Nissan of Cary 2000 Autopark Blvd Cary, NC 27513 919-589-0029

Great Dealership!

by from Willow Spring NC |

2nd vehicle I have purchased from Leith Nissan! Tim Matthews is an outstanding salesman, he knows the cars inside and out! He even came in on his day off to help me! I will be sending friend/family to Tim!

Excellent service and cars

by from Fayetteville, NC |

June Rosas was very helpful from the moment I walked in til I had the car keys in my hand. Holding my best interests, she recommended I put in a deposit for the car, which was a good move because there were multiple customers trying to buy the same car that I did. I'd definitely come back here.

Happy with purchase of Murano

by from Cary, NC |

From the time we walked in to the completion of the sale, we felt very comfortable with no pressure. June was very helpful, informative and friendly. The whole experience was pleasant. Our daughter bought a car from June and we were present during for that sale. Because of her experience at Leith Nissan and June is the reason we returned to purchase our Murano.

My Rogue

by from Cary, NC |

I met with a truly professional staff who were not only knowledgeable but handled my situation in a compassionate way and answered all questions posed. I met with Bonnie Gramling General Sales Manager, Mo Mohajer , Salesperson and John Watson General Finance Manager. Each person i dealt with were 100 percent in handling the sale of the vehicle. They were positive, professional and caring in dealing with my particular set of issues. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

It was a great experience!

by from Apex, NC |

This was a very easy purchase for the family. Mo did a great job with handling all our needs. We love our new Altima. It was nice to deal with people who care about their customers.