Leith Nissan

(4.9) 5.0 204 Reviews

2100 Autopark Blvd, Cary, NC 27511

Couldn't be happier!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Simply put, you guys made what would've been an incredibly stressful experience (buying a new vehicle after losing a very sentimental vehicle to a spontaneous fire...a total loss) very informative, comfortable, and fun. Leith's staff is courteous but personable, and they were happy to proverbially hold my hand every step of the way. They were more than willing to compromise in order to get my husband and I in the ballpark of a payment we felt comfortable with. Now, I won't go anywhere else. I love my brand new 2016 Rogue, can't wait to bring it back for my first oil change (and a vacuuming if y'all have time :) ...)

A+ Service!!

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

My husband and I recently purchased 2 vehicles from Leith Nissan. Jim Gillis was our salesman for both vehicles and he was amazing!! He was more than accommodating and made the car buying process so easy! I would highly recommend him and Leith Nissan!!

Phil Titzell is fantastic!

by from Cary, NC |

Bought a used car from Leith. Lucky enough to get Phil as a salesman. Not your typical high pressure salesman. Worked with me over a couple of months as I decided on a car and finally was able to pull the trigger. Made sure all of the things that needed to get done to the car were done and the closing process was very smooth.

Wonderful people!

by from Benson, NC |

I purchased a Nissan in 2013 and had an awesome experience, so I decided when it was time to trade to return. I was greeted with a welcoming smile at Leith Nissan. Phil Titzell was outstanding. He explained and answered all of my questions with patience and ease. Bonnie, the GM, is such a people person and kind. I only have good things to say about everyone there. I am sure I will be back!

Great experience !

by from Apex,North Carolina |

Brought our Nissan Rogue from Leith Nissan of Cary recently.They made our car buying experience an awesome one.Beautiful ambience,friendly staff and an easy buying process.Our sales rep Courtney Stuhlmiller was simply awesome.She had good knowledge about the cars,explained to us the whole process with ease and efficiency.A friendly,smiling,dedicated sales agent who helped us in every possible way. Overall,was a great experience and I highly recommend Leith Nissan of Cary to everyone looking for a good deal and car.

Friendly and Efficient

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

Mitch Larsen was wonderful to work with. He made the whole buying experience extremely easy and straight forward. The time it took from start to finish was so quick and I didn't feel like a minute of my time was wasted from start to finish. Mary Leahy with finance was very straight forward and provided all of the information I needed to choose the warranty options that were important to me.

An A+ Experience

by from Cary, North Carolina |

Curtis Underwood was our sales consultant at Leith Nissan. He was a pleasure to work with from the moment we walked in the door. He made sure every aspect of the car buying experience was complete even staying after hours to make sure all our expectations were met. We highly recommend Leith Nissan AND Curtis for purchasing a vehicle!

Great Service!

by from Raleigh NC |

I recently purchased my Nissan Altmia from Leith Nissan, my sales rep was AJ and he was AMAZING. The level of customer service and care was beyond my greatest expectations. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend to all my family and friend.

Awesome dealership!

by from Morrsiville, NC |

Shannon is seriously awesome! If you are in the search for a car, I highly recommend going to Leith and ask for Shannon! She is so professional, personable and fun! Bonnie, the manager, is awesome too! I have purchased from Leith twice now and both times she does whatever she has to do to get you in a car, in your budget. They aren't kidding when they say "Leith, the name you can trust."

Loved it!

by from Apex, NC |

Yesterday I leased a car from Mitch Larsen. I was looking to lease so I could buy a newer car with lower monthly payments. I have never been through the process of buying or leasing a car so I was extremely nervous. Once I got there and met Mitch the experience was much better then I could ever of hoped. He was so nice and went through every little option and made me feel so comfortable. I know car buying can be a pretty long and stressful event, but Mitch made it painless and very exciting! Thank you Mitch for helping me find my perfect car:)