Apple-Sport Chevrolet

1635 N Highway 6 Bypass, Marlin, TX 76661

New 888-283-0178
Used 877-815-1653
Service 866-571-0075

Give us a call at Apple Sport Chevy and learn more about our Lifetime Limited Warranty!!

Extremely Satisfied Customer!!!

by from College Station, Texas |

I am beyond blessed to have encounter this place to make my very first car purchase. The sales persons at Apple Sport were extremely helpful, they helped me find a place that could help me finance a car even when I had no credit (due to being a recent college graduate, not much credit history). I did the credit application online and they let me know the very next day that I was approved. I really appreciated this because I wouldn't have liked going to a dealership not knowing if I was approve or not, especially because I live an hour away, I wanted to make sure what my status was and not waste my time. As soon as they called me to let me know I was approved I immediately took off to make business. They kindly greeted us at the door when we got there. Matt York took his time to answer all our questions and concerns and was beyond informative. Not only did I make a car purchase that day but also my brother and his wife (which were not planning to buy a truck that same day). They loved the fact that Matt and Johnnie took their time to show them the trucks/cars, test-drive, answer all their questions and find a good bank that could give them a lower interest rate. I highly recommend this place!!! Not only do they have very good deals on semi-used cars but also have great customer service!!! Props to Matt York and Johnnie!!!

November 4, 2014

Maggie, it was our pleasure to work with you and your family. We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and get you exactly what you wanted. If you guys ever need anything, just give us a call. We are always more than happy to help out. Welcome, again, to the Apple Sport family. -MY

Great buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

I had a great experience and have already recommended your dealership to 3 people. My sales person was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you, Tony

friendly sale

by from marlin, tx |

I was treated with respect and dignity. Everyone concerned with the sale was knowledgeable and experienced. I appreciate all they do.

Great Dealership!

by from Axtell, TX |

This is a great dealership with wonderful employees. They worked with my price range and I purchased my vehicle and was out the door in about 3 hours. Easiest experience in buying a vehicle!

great customer service

by from Riesel, Texas |

Back in July 2014 i brought a new chevy equinox from apple sport chevy well my family outgrew it so on Febuary 23 2015 i called paco back and he and the dearlship worked their magic and got me in a bigger car a chevy travers. I am so thankful for the good people at apple sport chevy expexcissully paco and carolyn and everyone ive dealt with from there. Thanks again Mark Gerik

Paco was a professional sales associate whom we en

by from Satin, TX |

Paco was a professional sales associate whom we enjoyed working with.

Friendly Staff and Good Service

by from Marlin, Tx |

The staff is nice and helpful. They treat their customers with respect and they get repairs done in a timely manner.

Great Experience!!

by from College Station, TX |

I recently seached online across the Metroplex, Austin and Houston area and wound up buying from Apple-Sport Chevrolet! They were able to beat every deal out there and offered financing that matched my local credit union. When I got to the dealership, I was in and out with everything signed within about 30 minutes ... it was the easiest car buying experience I have had. Very satisfied and highly recommend this dealership!

October 28, 2014

From all of us here at Apple Sport Chevrolet, we thank you for your business and sincerely look forward to a lasting relationship with you. If you need anything else for your Suburban, please let us know, we are always more than happy to assist.

Quick, Simple, and Friendly Buying Experience

by from Bremond, TX |

I just purchased a new 2014 Silverado 1500 from Apple-Sport and it was one of the simplest car buying experiences I have ever had. I found the truck I liked online and scheduled a time to test drive it. The truck was ready for me when I got there. The salesman, Matt York, was very easy going and knowledgeable of the vehicle. He made me feel comfortable and never made me feel pressured or hurried. The next day I decided that was the truck for me and the process of buying the truck was so simple. I was able to do pretty much everything online which made things super simple because I didn't have to take off a day of work. They stayed late that same day and waited for me to get off work so I could sign the papers and get the truck. The paper work was ready, the truck was detailed, and I was in and out in no time. There was NO hassle and NO pressure to buy. I will definitely purchase my next truck from Apple-Sport.

October 24, 2014

Amber, the pleasure was all mine working with you and Simmie. I'm so happy that you guys love your new Silverado and your experience with us here at Apple Sport. If you need anything at all, you guys just let me know. I'm always more than happy to help. Thank you so much for choosing Apple Sport and becoming part of our family. We couldn't be prouder to have you. -Matt

Excellant

by from Waco, Texas |

Must say had the best car purchase experience ever. Kris Stephens at Apple Sport Chevrolet found the vehicle I wanted and expedited delivery the very next day, Thanks Kris New Owner 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

October 7, 2014

On behalf of all of us here at Apple Sport, thank you. It has been our pleasure to assist you guys in finding the right car at the right price. If you ever need anything else, just give us a call. Again, we thank you for all of your support.

Great Service. Took time to go over all features

by from Clifton, Texas |

I just purchased a 2014 Silverado Texas Edition from Apple Sport Chevrolet yesterday. By far the best experience I have had at any dealership. Matt York was friendly and not pushy at all like most sales people. He took time to explain all of the features on our new Silverado and answered all our questions promptly. The buying experience was quick and simple. Definitely referring them to friends and family.

October 7, 2014

Thank you guys for the great review. It was certainly my pleasure taking care of you guys. If you need anything at all, don't forget to give me a call. You guys were the best. Thank you.