Apple-Sport Chevrolet

1635 N Highway 6 Bypass, Marlin, TX 76661

New 888-283-0178
Used 877-815-1653
Service 866-571-0075

Give us a call at Apple Sport Chevy and learn more about our Lifetime Limited Warranty!!

Extremely Satisfied Customer!!!

by from College Station, Texas |

I am beyond blessed to have encounter this place to make my very first car purchase. The sales persons at Apple Sport were extremely helpful, they helped me find a place that could help me finance a car even when I had no credit (due to being a recent college graduate, not much credit history). I did the credit application online and they let me know the very next day that I was approved. I really appreciated this because I wouldn't have liked going to a dealership not knowing if I was approve or not, especially because I live an hour away, I wanted to make sure what my status was and not waste my time. As soon as they called me to let me know I was approved I immediately took off to make business. They kindly greeted us at the door when we got there. Matt York took his time to answer all our questions and concerns and was beyond informative. Not only did I make a car purchase that day but also my brother and his wife (which were not planning to buy a truck that same day). They loved the fact that Matt and Johnnie took their time to show them the trucks/cars, test-drive, answer all their questions and find a good bank that could give them a lower interest rate. I highly recommend this place!!! Not only do they have very good deals on semi-used cars but also have great customer service!!! Props to Matt York and Johnnie!!!

Apple-Sport Chevrolet responded to this review

November 4, 2014

Maggie, it was our pleasure to work with you and your family. We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and get you exactly what you wanted. If you guys ever need anything, just give us a call. We are always more than happy to help out. Welcome, again, to the Apple Sport family. -MY

A second excellent experience

by from Waco, TX |

Everyone I talked to was so friendly. Justin at the service desk was pleasant on the phone and courteous in person. Many times the courtesy ends once you buy a car. Not at Apple Sport Chevrolet. This was definitely what I expect from good customer service.

Great buying experience!

by from Marlin, Texas |

Sales department was a pleasure to work with. Down to earth good folks. Gave me all I asked and then some. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Great, prompt, friendly service

by from Marlin, Texas |

While returning from west Texas vacation the truck's computer displayed the report that the motor needed maintenance checkup. From previous experience I knew that your service department was always willing to accommodate late requests if possible, so at 4 PM I arrived to request help with this and your service man was prompt to show me how the information can be overridden and then found that there was time to do a complete check and wash. The service was completed by 5:05 and I arrived home in Marquez at 6:15, an hour before the train wreck in Kossee on Hwy. 7 at 7:10. I smile that the day was great in spite of predicted bad weather. =-)

Outstanding service

by from Marlin TX |

My recent purchase was outstanding. They got me exactly was I was looking for with no hassle. I would deffinetly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Great buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

I had a great experience and have already recommended your dealership to 3 people. My sales person was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you, Tony

friendly sale

by from marlin, tx |

I was treated with respect and dignity. Everyone concerned with the sale was knowledgeable and experienced. I appreciate all they do.

Great Dealership!

by from Axtell, TX |

This is a great dealership with wonderful employees. They worked with my price range and I purchased my vehicle and was out the door in about 3 hours. Easiest experience in buying a vehicle!

great customer service

by from Riesel, Texas |

Back in July 2014 i brought a new chevy equinox from apple sport chevy well my family outgrew it so on Febuary 23 2015 i called paco back and he and the dearlship worked their magic and got me in a bigger car a chevy travers. I am so thankful for the good people at apple sport chevy expexcissully paco and carolyn and everyone ive dealt with from there. Thanks again Mark Gerik

Paco was a professional sales associate whom we en

by from Satin, TX |

Paco was a professional sales associate whom we enjoyed working with.

Friendly Staff and Good Service

by from Marlin, Tx |

The staff is nice and helpful. They treat their customers with respect and they get repairs done in a timely manner.