Apple-Sport Chevrolet

1635 N Highway 6 Bypass, Marlin, TX 76661

New 888-283-0178
Used 877-815-1653
Service 866-571-0075

Give us a call at Apple Sport Chevy and learn more about our Lifetime Limited Warranty!!

Extremely Satisfied Customer!!!

by from College Station, Texas |

I am beyond blessed to have encounter this place to make my very first car purchase. The sales persons at Apple Sport were extremely helpful, they helped me find a place that could help me finance a car even when I had no credit (due to being a recent college graduate, not much credit history). I did the credit application online and they let me know the very next day that I was approved. I really appreciated this because I wouldn't have liked going to a dealership not knowing if I was approve or not, especially because I live an hour away, I wanted to make sure what my status was and not waste my time. As soon as they called me to let me know I was approved I immediately took off to make business. They kindly greeted us at the door when we got there. Matt York took his time to answer all our questions and concerns and was beyond informative. Not only did I make a car purchase that day but also my brother and his wife (which were not planning to buy a truck that same day). They loved the fact that Matt and Johnnie took their time to show them the trucks/cars, test-drive, answer all their questions and find a good bank that could give them a lower interest rate. I highly recommend this place!!! Not only do they have very good deals on semi-used cars but also have great customer service!!! Props to Matt York and Johnnie!!!

November 4, 2014

Maggie, it was our pleasure to work with you and your family. We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and get you exactly what you wanted. If you guys ever need anything, just give us a call. We are always more than happy to help out. Welcome, again, to the Apple Sport family. -MY

Great Experience!!

by from College Station, TX |

I recently seached online across the Metroplex, Austin and Houston area and wound up buying from Apple-Sport Chevrolet! They were able to beat every deal out there and offered financing that matched my local credit union. When I got to the dealership, I was in and out with everything signed within about 30 minutes ... it was the easiest car buying experience I have had. Very satisfied and highly recommend this dealership!

October 28, 2014

From all of us here at Apple Sport Chevrolet, we thank you for your business and sincerely look forward to a lasting relationship with you. If you need anything else for your Suburban, please let us know, we are always more than happy to assist.

Quick, Simple, and Friendly Buying Experience

by from Bremond, TX |

I just purchased a new 2014 Silverado 1500 from Apple-Sport and it was one of the simplest car buying experiences I have ever had. I found the truck I liked online and scheduled a time to test drive it. The truck was ready for me when I got there. The salesman, Matt York, was very easy going and knowledgeable of the vehicle. He made me feel comfortable and never made me feel pressured or hurried. The next day I decided that was the truck for me and the process of buying the truck was so simple. I was able to do pretty much everything online which made things super simple because I didn't have to take off a day of work. They stayed late that same day and waited for me to get off work so I could sign the papers and get the truck. The paper work was ready, the truck was detailed, and I was in and out in no time. There was NO hassle and NO pressure to buy. I will definitely purchase my next truck from Apple-Sport.

October 24, 2014

Amber, the pleasure was all mine working with you and Simmie. I'm so happy that you guys love your new Silverado and your experience with us here at Apple Sport. If you need anything at all, you guys just let me know. I'm always more than happy to help. Thank you so much for choosing Apple Sport and becoming part of our family. We couldn't be prouder to have you. -Matt

Excellant

by from Waco, Texas |

Must say had the best car purchase experience ever. Kris Stephens at Apple Sport Chevrolet found the vehicle I wanted and expedited delivery the very next day, Thanks Kris New Owner 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

October 7, 2014

On behalf of all of us here at Apple Sport, thank you. It has been our pleasure to assist you guys in finding the right car at the right price. If you ever need anything else, just give us a call. Again, we thank you for all of your support.

Great Service. Took time to go over all features

by from Clifton, Texas |

I just purchased a 2014 Silverado Texas Edition from Apple Sport Chevrolet yesterday. By far the best experience I have had at any dealership. Matt York was friendly and not pushy at all like most sales people. He took time to explain all of the features on our new Silverado and answered all our questions promptly. The buying experience was quick and simple. Definitely referring them to friends and family.

October 7, 2014

Thank you guys for the great review. It was certainly my pleasure taking care of you guys. If you need anything at all, don't forget to give me a call. You guys were the best. Thank you.

Great service and very helpful people

by from Riesel, Texas |

I recently broght a 2014 Equinox from aplle sport chevy and it couldnt have been a more better experince they were very helpful and caring i would reconmend anyone looking to give them a shot

September 18, 2014

Mark, on behalf of Corey and his staff, we sincerely thank you for your business. If there is ever anything else you need for your Equinox just let us know. We are proud to have you as a part of the Apple Sport Chevrolet Family.

Awesome experience

by from Palmer, Tx |

I just bought a 2014 truck from Apple Chevrolet and it was the best vehicle buying experience I ever had. No pressure, not in a hurry and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and got me the exact truck I wanted. I really recommend buying from these folks. Roger Anderson and the rest of the staff are great. It's worth the drive. I came from just south of Dallas and I will go back next time for sure.

September 18, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and we are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. On behalf of Roger, Ross, and Sam, we sincerely thank you. If there is anything else you need for your new Silverado, just let us know. Welcome to the Apple Sport Chevrolet Family.

Great Service

by from Lott, TX |

Roger was a very good sales person. Very friendly...

September 8, 2014

We really appreciate your comments and support. We look forward to a long-standing relationship. If you need anything for your vehicle, just let us know. Thank you.

purchase

by from Marlin, Tx |

Thanks to Kris Stephen for helping me get my new 2014 Suburban! !!

September 8, 2014

Here, at Apple Sport Chevrolet, we greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. If there is anything else you need, you always have a home here. Thank you so very much for your business.

great customer service

by from marlin , tx |

I just purchased a new 2014 Suburban from Kris Stephen at Apple Sport best service ever.

September 4, 2014

Shantina, from all of us here at Apple Sport Chevrolet, we sincerely thank you for your business and hope that you will stop by to say hello soon. Thank you.

Silverado

by from Mart, Tx |

I love my Chevrolet Silverado. Kris Stephens did a great job helping me find a truck with the features I wanted. Everyone was helpful and great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

September 10, 2014

Staci, we sincerely thank you for your business and want you to know that if you need anything, just give us a call. Apple Sport Chevrolet thanks you.