Napleton's Elgin Kia

Napleton's Elgin Kia

845 E Chicago St, Elgin, IL 60120

New 855-425-4277
Used 855-417-3462

Good people within the dealerships!

by from Dundee, IL |

Great dealership, been to car shop and visit many times, every time he walk in its a clean and well managed place. Haven't purchased anything, but when I'm in thr market this will be one of the few first places I go!

Good salesmen and reasonable prices

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Very good customer service. Jasper was very patient with all our questions and we purchased our car very seemless.

Don't expect any customer service after you buy!

by from Elgin, IL |

Car sales went great and enjoyed Rosen Kia ' s service department. Every since Napleton kia took over service has been horrible. They stopped honoring previously negotiated maintenance agreements. Had two issues with the car. Took it in to Napleton and service told me both issues were not covered by the warranty on my 1 year old car. Went to another repair shop for a second opinion, I was told both issues were under warranty and were able to be corrected under warranty. Called the manager at Napleton who said he backed his employees and blamed rosen for bad business practices regarding the regular maintenance and rosen wouldn't honor the agreements, even though they had many customers voice the same agreements. In addition said his service department may have misdiagnosed the issues but not their fault. They only care about selling the car not about doing right by the customer. Go elsewhere!!!!!

Horrible Customer Service follow thru!!

by from Schaumburg |

From the day I bought my car I have had no follow up on multiple issues, from a simple service/sales problem to a never received car title. CERTIFIED used car meant no gas, 1/4 qt low oil, NO windshield washer fluid and low tire pressure....so much for 135pt inspection. Never walk in the door, you will be sorry. Other dealers nearby, find one. NO ONE calls you back despite 5-10 calls, messages, voicemails left at all levels of management/staff. Go elsewhere. Not worth the aggravation lack of customer service. Unprofessional in every aspect.

Car Buying Experience

by from West Dundee |

If the purpose of reading this review is to ask my wife and I whether or not you should feel comfortable going to this dealership as part of your car buying experience, the answer is a definitive "yes". And here's why: For us, buying a car is not high on our list of things we'd choose to do. It's more like something we have to do from time to time. A chore. A (generally very) stressful chore. We do our homework and check around. That said, if we have to perform said chore again (and we likely will) Napleton's Elgin Kia will be the first place we go. Everyone we met there, Josh Howard, Chris, George, Steve, Tom, etc., behaved like human beings. Josh, in particular, up held his seemingly ever growing and excellent reputation with us. Great guy. It wasn't perfect, especially with how complicated and competitive the car business has become. Mistakes were made (by both buyer and seller), but overall the experience was very satisfying. Humans make mistakes. Good humans correct them. The best humans correct them kindly, honestly, and with compassion. We feel as though we got a great car for a good price and made some long term relationships in the process. We're not asking for more than that. (this review has been posted by us to other sites)

Horrible

by from Elgin, Illinois |

Very unprofessional don't know how been in business that long, maybe the people that use to be there was better.

Great salesmen

by from Elgin, il |

Really great staff at this dealership. The salesman went out of his way to explain things and help me learn what car I should buy. I mean above and beyond. Great buying experience.

Purchase of a new car

by from Elgin, IL |

I purchased a car from Jose at Napleton's Elgin Kia. I was very upfront about what I was trying to accomplish. He understood and did not give me any hard sell and was willing to work with me. I had a price in mind (as I was looking at other cars from other dealerships also). Initially we were not able to come to an agreement and I left the dealership. Jose understood. I went to several other dealerships that day. Eventually at the end of the day I went back to Napleton's Elgin Kia and Jose and I were able to come to an agreement. Jose was professional and understanding through the entire process. He was able to assist me in accomplishing my goal that day of buying a new car.

Outstanding Experience at Napleton Kia

by from Oswego, IL |

My experience at Napleton Kia was outstanding. Both Steve and Allen helped my wife and I with the purchase of a new 2015 Sedona. They were very low pressure and let us take our time and make an informed decision. The entire staff was very professional and courteous from the second we walked in to the final paperwork signing in the finance department. I highly recommend Napleton Kia.

Napleton's Elgin Kia ROCKS!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I cannot thank Josh enough! I needed a car for both my family and for work. I had many specific requirements and he went above and beyond to ensure that it was the perfect solution for me and that it fit within my budget. I also spoke with him on several occasions before going to the dealership and he was extremely helpful in addressing all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Josh and the rest of the team at Napleton's Elgin Kia. It was one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had at any dealership!!