Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Wasilla

(4.8) 5.0 87 Reviews

2891 Sun Mountain Ave, Wasilla, AK 99654

2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK

by from Wasilla, AK |

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK. I was given a very fair price on my trade in, and the dealership worked out a great deal for me. They even threw in every warranty they could possibly accomodate me with and lowered my monthly payment another $20 in the process. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and love my new Jeep. Randy Richards was the salesman I worked with. Very knowledgable and overall a good guy.

Consumer

by from Palmer, Alaska |

Took my car in for an oil change, easy process, just wish they would give you the option to make an appointment instead of the "first come first serve" other then that, very friendly staff

Great service Great people

by from Wasilla, Alaska |

Got in fast for service, and got out fast! Very professional and attentive .

Customer Review

by from Wasilla, AK |

I was very pleased with this dealership. Mr. John Croft was literally the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I have already recommended this dealership to friends and will continue to do so. Thank you for being so helpful!

Love my Rebel!!

by from Wasilla, Alaska |

This truck is the bomb! I had a target payment and bottom line we had to hit or no truck for me. Bob and all the guys went above and beyond to get me in this truck with a more than fair trade in and a great rate! :) The facility is clean & professional. They even have a play room for the kids! They've won my loyalty & return business.

Oil change

by from Wasilla alaska |

Good experience. Work was done in a timely manner. Any messes made were cleaned up. Staff was friendly. Definitely recommend for service

Durango

by from Palmer, Alaska |

Buying process took way to long had to wait for vehicle to be brought out from anchorage an had to agree on buying it before they would bring it out. At the dealership from 10 am till 6:30 pm an didn't even get to test drive this car before buying it.

Oil Change, Service Recall

by from Talkeetna, AK |

This was my first time at a Dodge dealer with my recently purchased used truck, a 2008 RAM 2500 Diesel. A overdue oil change and a service recall, combined with a warning message on the overhead console had me get in contact with the closest dealership, 75miles from home. I was able to drive to town due to a weather change, which affects my required need to stay close to my home base throughout the summer. A phone call to the dealer, explaining the unscheduled request, was accommodated without any problems. This dealer facility stands out visually, in terms of cleanness, set-up, space, a very open, inviting store front, plenty of inviting space to wait, no closed in corners - simply a fantastic architectural design solution. Not only was the extreme short notice of my service request, but also the speed and quality of service being done, outstanding. When it comes to car dealer ships, I have mostly associated keywords such as 'overpriced', 'appointments only', 'rather rude', 'unnecessary repairs' and 'overpriced' with them. Given my experience with the Lithia Dodge Ram dealer ship, not only do I NOT associate those words with it, but rather the exact opposite, and would even be willing to pay slightly more than the average chain oil/lube stores around. A big THANK YOU to the staff @ Lithia, to make this a great experience and definitely continue to service my truck there for the near and far future. Sincerely, Andreas Hermansky

Tire change over.

by from Palmer, Alaska |

I took my car in to have my winter tires replaced with summer tires. I took it there because I purchased a new truck from them the previous year, and I also have the truck serviced there.

oil service

by from wasilla, alaska |

oil service was quickly done. had a mechanical problem and tech looked at it but could not find problem. scheduled a deeper diagnostic check for later in week. tech found what he believes is the problem and ordered parts. waiting for parts to come in.