Victory Mitsubishi

2020 Boston Post Rd, Larchmont, NY 10538

New 855-647-8598
Used 855-549-9537
Service 855-666-7577

LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED IN 200 MILES!! 100% approval. All credit types.

Great Customer service.

by from New york |

I was shopping for a used car ended up being a brand new one. Excellent choice. They explained my options very well. Worked out a very good deal. I left happy with a new car the same day.

Great Dealership!!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Dealership did a very good job of helping me throughout my entire process. Financing was quick and easy. Jay the sales manager was awesome you have any concerns give a shout he will take care of any of your needs. Cadillac I purchased drives like it brand new. I wish I had to buy another car because I will definitely be doing business with this dealer again in the future. Great Job!!!

Car price not as advertised

by from Towaco, NJ |

This dealer advertised a used car on cars.com for a very attractive price, given the age and mileage of the vehicle. Long story made short, they wouldn't sell it to me at that price unless I financed it, although I wanted to pay cash. After two hours of pushing back at the sales manager, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I agreed to buy the car and finance it and will pay the loan off immediately in full, so I ultimately got what I wanted. The dealers' fine print on the cars.com listing nowhere says the car must be financed to get the advertised price, despite the sales manager's protests to the contrary. Beware and don't put up with this little scam. The fine print says "wondering if you can finance this car"? I wasn't "wondering" about financing at all. Push back hard if you encounter this. Otherwise, they were nice people.

I got the best deal!!! love the sales process.

by from freehold nj |

I took time out of my day to write this excellent review about victory mitsubishi. My salesman made me feel comfortable. He didn't even ask us if we were buying a car that day.we originally went there to buy a used car. Test drove it. Nice car, then Tamark the salesman pulls out a brand new outlander sport. .loved it , made the numbers work on a new car.. thats the way to do business. He left the ball in my court.. slam dunk victory mitsubishi! !

THANKS, VICTORY MITSUBISHI!!

by from BROOKLYN |

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR, EVERYONE THAT WORKS THERE IS DOWN TO EARTH.. MY SALESMAN RUBEN WAS VERY HELPFULL, I NEVER LIKE DEALING WITH CAR SALESMAN BUT I HAVE TO SAY, RUBEN WAS STAIGHT FORWARD AND HONEST. THANKS VICTORY!!

This dealership is a SCAM! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

by from New York, NY |

The other reviewer is correct; they have women answer the phone and act like sales reps to draw people into the store under false pretenses. I talked to a woman named "Margie" (later at the dealership I heard her getting yelled at in the back for not bringing in enough people for the dealership). Upon arriving they took us to a different lot (even though we had an appointment the car wasn't ready). The second lot had a tow truck in it, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they were fixing up salvaged or wrecked cars and trying to sell them. It was that sketchy! But we still couldn't test drive...so they took us back to the main lot and set us down. They told us we had bad credit and there would be a $3000 fee for a $7000 loan...HAHAHAHA that is ridiculous and totally false. Bad credit might mean a high rate, but there isn't a huge fee on top of that. SCAM ALERT. Did I mention we STILL had not been able to test drive the car? Anyone looking for a reputable dealer should STAY FAR AWAY from these scamming dirt bags. Also, Chris, you need to get a different job because you looked uncomfortable as hell trying to pull this dirty scam.

Victory Mitsubishi responded to this review

August 23, 2014

First allow me to apologize for your experience, we at Victory Mitsubishi strive to make our customers feel at ease. If you would like to discuss your visit I invite you to call me (Julie) directly at 914-315-1550, I sincerely hope you reach out to me. We value what our customers have to say and welcome all feedback.

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE - SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS

by from livingston, NJ |

IF I COULD GIVE ZERO STARS I WOULD HAVE!!! I had been talking to Sean about a used MDX that they were selling, it happened to be a good deal. We wanted to come out over the weekend, (because we live an hour and a half away in NJ), but Sean was putting the "used car-salesman" pressure on us to get out there. Well, I fell for it......I really wanted the car. I arranged to get out of work early, paid a babysitter to watch my kids, and got ready to drive an hour and a half up there. Before I left to go to Larchmont, I spoke to Sean (same day) - I told him that if the car sells please call me, he said OK. We got up there around 4:30 that day. Sean was no where in sight - and guess what else was no where in sight?! the MDX that we had driven all the way there for! I guess Sean didn't want to show his face to us - they had someone else tell us that the car sold at 11pm the night before - how is this even possible??!!! What kind of car place is open at 11 o'clock at night on a Wednesday night. And if that truely was even the case, then why didn't he tell me that the next day when we spoke on the phone and we're emailing and he knew I was coming (he would have already had that information). I honestly don't know if they ever even had the car to begin with. I think it was some sort of bait and switch game that these shady people are doing. No one apologized, felt sorry, or anything - i honestly felt like i was in the twilight zone!!!

Victory Mitsubishi responded to this review

August 23, 2014

First allow me to apologize for your experience, we at Victory Mitsubishi strive to make our customers feel at ease. If you would like to discuss your visit I invite you to call me Julie directly at 914-315-1550, I sincerely hope you reach out to me. We value what our customers have to say and welcome all feedback.

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Bronx, N.Y. |

I went to Victory Mitsubishi with my fiance and the service was great we ended up leaving with a brand new car that same very day, thanks to our salesman Tony Arnold. Even though we left with the car my fiance wanted and not the one I originally wanted I am still grateful for the excellent service and everyone that helped us so much. I'm just glad I have a car that I can call mines and also glad my baby girl is happy as well. Thanks you so much guys for everything.

Great Experience!

by from Bronx, N.Y. |

I went to this dealership with my boyfriend and the process was pretty long but at the end of the day our salesman Tony Arnold did everything and more to make sure we left with a car that day. I appreciate everything Tony and everybody did for us. The service we received that day isn't something you'll get in every dealership. Lastly I just want to say Thank you so much for what you guys did for us, we both really appreciate it and will be returning soon.

great experiance

by from white plains, NY |

went to victory Mitsubishi today, i had the best customer service experience in my life in a dealership! i highly recommend Tony Jiles to anyone that's looking for a great deal and a big smile he told me he's new but its like you couldn't even tell just awesome! the dealership had a great atmosphere with the music to the managers stepping in to help such great team work! thank you...

COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL

by from NEW ROCHELLE, NY |

NO PRESSURE BY SALESMAN OR MANAGER. GREAT ATMOSPHERE. OF THE LAST 3 NEW CARS I HAVE BOUGHT, THIS CREW WAS THE EASIEST TO DEAL WITH. I GOT THE CAR I WANTED AT A VERY FAIR PRICE AND THEY GAVE ME MORE THAN I EXPECTED FOR MY TRADE IN. ALSO THEIR SHOWROOM IS BEAUTIFUL.