Ontario Auto

(3.0) 2 Reviews

8984 Brewerton Rd, Brewerton, NY 13029

Used 315-699-7998 Used 315-699-7998

WORST CAR SALES PLACE EVER!!

by from New York |

This place is the WORST CAR SALES PLACE EVER!! I was speaking with the owner BOB BUDD and at first things seemed to be going fairly well. But as our conversation progressed I not only noticed him using an increasingly angrier tone, but also NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WHATSOEVER!!! I used to be a manager for a few years and I understand proper customer service, however I think this gentleman may need a lesson or two.. He told me that I came in trying to start something with him (I'm not sure what world he may be in) and I kept calmly trying to explain to him that I was not indeed trying to start anything, but rather I simply was there to look at on of his vehicle and I had a size-able amount deposit. He then turned around to tell me that he doesn't need my money, he doesn't want my money, and then told me to" get out" and refused to sell a vehicle to me. At this point I exited the premises and I went to take a picture of the sign to show people not to go here AND THEN HE PROCEEDED TO COME OUT AFTER ME FROM HIS OFFICE WHILE I WAS TAKING A PICTURE NEAR MY CAR WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE. HE ASKED WHAT I TOOK A PICTURE OF, TO WHICH I TOLD HIM IT'S NON OF HIS BUSINESS WHAT I TOOK A PICTURE OF. AS THIS WAS HAPPENING AND I'M STEPPING INTO MY CAR TO LEAVE, HE WAS COMING TOWARD MY CAR AND IT WASN'T UNTIL I ACTUALLY DROVE OFF DID HE GO AWAY FROM MY CAR. AT THE END OF THIS I WAS NERVOUS FOR MY LIFE AND I WAS ABOUT TO CALL THE COPS!!!! IVE ALSO SEEN HIM TREAT HIS EMPLOYEES WITH NO REPSECT! Do NOT EVER buy a car here EVER!!!!!!

First class vehicles, sold by first class people.

by from Hamilton, NY |

The guys will go the extra mile to ensure you are completely satisfied with your vehicle. The conduct themselves in a first class manor, provide first class customer service, and sell first class used vehicles. There is no worry about "lemons" from these guys, they are professionals in every sense of the word.