Spirit Credit Auto

(1.3) 3 Reviews

7901 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74129

Sorry I went there!!!!!!

by from Tulsa ok |

If honesty and integrity is your goal keep on driving past this business. Do not be tempted to purchase a car because of looks like my parents told me "it's under the hood that matters." This is exactly what u told a sales associate too. Well guess what after I looked under the hood of a car I thought buying and saw complete grease, dirt, and grime I told the salesperson what I thought. Their explanation made no logical sense! "Oh you know people don't really clean their cars there they just clean the outside." The next day I went back and looked at this car again, also checked under the hood and saw they had screwed on a fake cover just to make the car look better. Too bad they didn't just save money and just clean it. This isy point they are covering up problems versus fixing them. I would not recommend them to anyone and really question how they stay in business??? They also pull the little ole lady trick on people as well lol..

Omg this is not a trustworthy business

by from Tulsa ok |

For starters this system auto fills stars to give them a higher rating!! Read the paperwork closely before signing and if you don't understand it get assistance. I was duped into "resigning" the paperwork. This business has no regard for honesty or integrity and I have to say this was the absolute worst buying experience in my life. They had an F with the BBB and when I told their finance company I saw this changed from an F with BBB to "not accredited due to short business tenure. The cars are extremely overpriced and in poor mechanical condition. I've also seen fake reviews online so don't be fooled. Go with a business which is accredited with The BBB to be safe. If your problem is poor credit go with Drive Time who offers lease to own with a full warranty covering any problems completely at no cost!!! This business in my opinion is rated 000000

"waste of time"

by from Tulsa, Ok |

There are never at the lot location, as if they are avoiding people. Look at the BBB score & it says it all. When I finally reached someone; had to go to another lot. After driving to Mid Town Preowned on 11th near Lewis, they were totally unprofessional. Don't waste ur time!