Wallace Mazda

(4.8) 6 Reviews

3725 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997

servicing of my Mazda

by from Stuart |

A broken part in the auto both the service advisor and the service manager or extremely helpful in resolving my problem I was very grateful

Convertible Top Replacement

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Abra and Mike both did an excellent job. I am always happy with the level of expertise and customer service when I bring my car in for service or repair.

Service Department is awesome

by from Jensen Beach, FL |

I've had Wallace Mazda do almost all of my major repairs since I've had the car (2007 CX7 AWD turbo.). I have been extremely impressed with the service staff, especially Abbra who has always seemingly diagnosed exactly what my car problem was and arranged for it to be serviced for whatever issue I was experiencing. Never any high pressure or "upselling". My most recent visit was due to a "check engine" light issue which I had experienced a year or so ago which turned out to be a result of bad gas causing excessive carbonization of my plugs. This time it was another gas problem causing fouling of the fuel injectors. It was suggested that I have fuel injection cleaning service done which totally cleared the problem.....I have never had reason to question any of the maintenance suggestions offered by the service department. They are some of the friendliest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and they treat you like they have known you all their lives. I would also like to commend the mechanics who have worked on my car for their professionalism in not recommending unnecessary work and their clear concern in making sure their work is done correctly the first time......

My 4th Vehicle from Wallace Mazda Since 2011

by from Port St. Lucie FL |

Wallace Mazda treats their customers as if they are family. Everything from sales to service to parts is tops. Wallace Mazda is entirely customer focused and stands behind every aspect of the customer's relationship. My whole family drives a Mazda; and the new 2016 CX-5 Touring I bought is perfect for my wife who has to lug goods and kids when shopping and/or commuting to work. Mazda ranks right behind Lexus even though it is not considered a luxury brand. Do I have to say more?

Satisfied New Customers

by from Jupiter, Florida |

Excellent transaction from our salesman Jay to our credit guru Douglas. The Wallace staff was courteous, knowledgeable and professional, we received a great trade-in number on our 2014 Madza 6 Grand Touring and concluded our transaction by purchasing the 2016 Madza 6 Grand Touring. My wife and I would and have recommended Wallace Madza to our friends and family. "They made it easy"

Great Serviceo

by from Stuart fl |

I loved this place I felt welcomed and my car runs great. I've had it for a yr now and no major problems at all