Viking Motors

616 POINT TOWNSHIP DR, NORTHUMBERLAND, PA 17857

Used 888-478-9290 Used 888-478-9290

A reputation of selling exceptionally clean and well maintained vehicles.

Stand up dealership.

by from Shermans Dale PA |

Couldn't have asked for a better truck shopping experience. Purchased a 2013 F250 from Don and Jason and they were a pleasure to work with. Truck was as described and no surprises. Very honest people and will be going back when in search for another vehicle. They have earned a customer for life. Thank you.

November 12, 2015

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE REVIEW ALEX, WE ARE GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS AGAIN

Very good dealer

by from Brambleton, VA |

I recently bought a 2011 Chevy Tahoe from Viking Motors and these guys were great. I live about 3 hours south of the dealership in Northern Virginia so I bought the car without seeing anything but the pictures and learning through conversations and emails with the owners of the dealership. When I decided to purchase, I had a very tight schedule to go up, get the car, and quickly get home so they processed all the paperwork, etc... before I arrived so when I did I was able to sign everything and head out. The car was exactly as expected and there were no issues. I wouldn't typically buy cars this way but these guys are honest and super nice. In fact, I would consider the long trip up and back again when looking for other used cars as they seem to pick only great, low-mileage used cars. Great transaction. Nice people. What else could you ask for?

September 6, 2015

Thank You for the great review, we are always glad when a customer is happy. It reinforces our feeling that we are treating people right. Enjoy the Tahoe, and hope to see you again.

Great guys to do business with

by from New York |

I just bought a 2011 Ford Mustang from Don and Jason at Viking Motors and have to compliment them on their service. I had to travel from NY to PA, approx 200 miles to view the car and was pleasantly surprised by what I found when I got there. The car was exactly as described, no nasty surprises such as undeclared scuffs or scratches and the guys were very accommodating and relaxed in their approach to the sale - no high pressure tactics here! All of their stock was of a similar high quality and had been sourced with care - highly recommended.

June 11, 2015

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW MARK. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE CAR.