Curry Acura

685 Central Park Ave, Scarsdale, NY 10583

New 877-855-2751
Used 888-229-2048
Service 888-475-5328

9-Time Precision Team Award Winner!

curry acura # dealer

by from Bronx NY |

My name is Wilson Cepeda, I have purchased two cars from curry acura and I can really said that they are the most helpful and courteous people I have ever meet. Dave is always very helpful when I go for any service.

Disappointed

by from Albany, NY |

I went to the establishment because a coworker recommend them. I was highly disappointed! I went on the weekend and yes I was dressed casually. I went into the showroom walked around looked at the Acura MDX and the RDX. NOT ONE PERSON ACKNOWLEDGED ME!!! Unless you want to count the sales person that almost ran into me! I went and looked on their computers and STILL NO ONE CAME OVER OR EVEN SPOKE! I could have shopped online at home. On one of my own computers or laptops. This was a wasted trip. I will let my coworker know what happened and EVERYBODY ELSE I COME IN CONTACT WITH! In the health care field I meet and network with an abundance of people!

Curry Acura responded to this review

March 18, 2014

I sincerely apologize that somehow you were overlooked on your showroom visit. We get busy at times on Saturday but we have a receptionist in the center of the showroom to welcome our clients. Unfortunately in this instance, we fell short of our expectation. This client reached out to us on a live chat session with one of our staff members but we were unsuccessful in obtaining any contact info for the purpose of addressing her complaint. We still welcome the opportunity for this client to reach out to us Michael D. Miele General Manager

Our Curry Acura Experience

by from Eastchester, NY |

Furman Byrd was an unbelievable Sales Representative. He was pleasant, layback and not pushy at all. The leasing process for our RDX was as easy as can be. Over the 3 years we had our car, he checked in with us regularly, even to wish me a Happy Birthday. I've had luxury cars in the past and no salesperson had ever checked in with us over the term of the lease. I am in Sales (Real Estate) and Furman did everything a salesperson should do. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Acura. Also, Chris in service went above an beyond what a service rep would normally do. When my phone stopped linking after it had been, he literally spent hours trying to get it to work. We finally realized Blackberry had put in some new software that was not compatible with the RDX. Once I got an Iphone, it worked just fine. Although we did not get a replacement Acura, it was overall an excellent experience. Only reason we didn't, was that the new one would not fit in our garage width wise.

Professional dealership

by from Bronx, NY |

Mr. NIck Furio was my salesperson and made the process easy and comfortable, the overall staff were great as well, I would definitely recommend Curry Acura it's a clean professional business.

Great sales dept.

by from Scarsdale, NY |

Right off the bat, Martin Garcia made me feel very relaxed and did not rush me into any car. As I wasn't sure what I was looking for we calmly went thru the process of finding a car for my needs. Happened to settle on a Acura RL awd and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I am definitely an Acura Curry fan and will get other vehicles from them also.

Fantastic experience!

by from New rochelle, N.Y |

I recently purchased a brand new 2013 Acura TL. I was referred to Curry Acura from a friend if mine who dealt with, Richard Link. The service he provided me exceeded my expectations. Mr. Link was very informative, professional, and efficient. He was able to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. I love my new car! I have dealt with a lot of sales people throughout my years of buying cars and all i can say is that Richard is one of the best in the business. I will refer all of my friends, family, and co-workers to see him.

Rude, sarcastic staff member

by from Hartsdale, NY |

Yesterday, while washing/vacuuming my car, I learned the trunk release inside the car didn't work and a seal was missing from the roof. I checked my warranty and learned it expires Tuesday, so I immediately called to get an appointment before Tuesday the 5th. I was told "for you" they could get me in on the 9th. I again told the man that my warranty expires on the 5th and is it possible to get me in before that time. He said that was the first available appointment "for you." I said, "So I am going to have to take it to another dealer?" (Note, this place is a few minutes from my home.) He then said, "Well, I could get you in on the 11th." If I had any doubts as to whether this guy was being rude to me, it was confirmed with that comment. I still have no idea what he meant by "for you". Maybe because I didn't buy my Acura there, I didn't get priority? I could understand that they would give priority to those who purchased the car there, but given that my warranty was expiring in a few days, it seemed extreme. To be so sarcastic and rude about it was just inexcusable. I then called Acura of Westchester, told them what just happened with Curry Acura and got an appointment for tomorrow morning. True professionals. If you're in the market for an Acura or in need of service, go there.

Bad service

by from Westchester County, NY |

Went for routine service. Asked them to check a slow leak in a tire. They told me I needed a new tire. I said ok and paid the $300 for the new tire. The next day the tire was flat. Went back to the dealer and they told me the valve was bad. Now I doubt the tire was bad in the first place. I demanded my money back. Avoid this dealership.

gracious, professional staff

by from Brooklyn, N.Y. |

I came from Brooklyn because I'd heard that Curry Acura provides a stellar car purchasing experience. I wasn't disappointed. Richard Link made the process pleasurable with his good humor, professionalism and patience (I'm a technophobe and he answered all of my many questions with clear explanations and demonstrations). Dimitri Davidoff, on the financial end, explained everything (warranties, etc) in a pleasant, gracious manner and made the purchase an easy process. What luck to work with such a terrific team! Richard and Dimitri completely erased the negative feelings I had about dealerships and I would definitely recommend them and Curry Acura to anyone in search of a positive car-buying experience.

Hard to believe it, maybe all of them are great!

by from Staten Island, NY |

Other customers rave of other Curry Acura sales folks. Steve DiCenzo is my man! Nice people to work with! I made appointment Saturday and drove a long way Sunday morning for a specific used car I saw on the internet. Steve already brushed off the snow and had it waiting! I was able to check out the car on the lot, test drive it, got financing, called my insurance, got plates and drove home same day! They were real busy for a frigid Sunday. The only bad thing, if at all, is it took the whole day. Not Steve's fault. If you are browsing, get there now and start the new years right. Definitely recommend.