Curry Chevrolet

New 888-234-6506
Used 866-414-2521
Service 888-596-3672

Serving the Surrounding Counties since 1919

This dealership is very unprofessional

by from Scarsdale, NY |

I am sharing my experience in an effort to help warn people before they do business with Curry Chevrolet. My experience with this dealership has been horrible! I cannot stress enough to you that these people are not professionals in any manner.

Nice place

by from Commack |

A very nice place to get your self a car, efficient pleasant employes

Worst Service

by from Scarsdale, NY |

Worst Experience Ever, I bought a car from this dealer when I went to pick the car up, it was not inspected, they left sticker from the previous owner on the vehicle yet I paid for inspection to be done. While driving the truck had so many issues, the breaks were bad, front rotor bad, temperature gauge not working so there is no way of knowing whether the car is overheating , called the sales manager and he told me that they are not going to fix the car that the car is used and if I don't like it I should return it.

Curry Chevrolet responded to this review

June 30, 2013

The vehicle that was purchased was sold for $4995 with 110,000 miles on it. Cars are mechanical and issues can arise whether they have 10 miles or 110,000 miles on it. We had offered for the customer to return the vehicle if not satisfied for a full refund or to bring the car in so we can try and resolve any mechanical issues that are covered under warranty. Thank you, Curry Chevrolet 914-723-9200