Taylor Auto Sales

Taylor Auto Sales

11909 Northwest Grand Avenue, El Mirage, AZ 85335

Used 888-837-8129

Great, honest service. Quality vehicles.

by from Surprise AZ |

I was very pleased with the service I received at Taylor Auto. I found the salespersons to be likeable, honest, and not too aggressive. All of my questions were answered in a straight forward manner - it did not have the pushy feel of larger dealerships. Taylor Auto was able to work with my budget and credit score to find me a loan that is affordable with a reasonable down payment. They had many nice vehicles on the lot. I highly recommend them.

Awesome Service!

by from Safford Az |

Excellent Service! Fast and Easy! Highly Recommend!

Great Buying Experience

by from Tucson,AZ |

Had a wonderful experience from the initial phone call to Tex..When I purchased the vehicle there were no hidden costs,or surprises, and Tex was very honest, and did a great job with the transaction. Came all the way from Tucson and will buy the next one here..

AWSOME SERVICE

by from Tempe, AZ |

The service was excellent! I was moving from PR to Az and they did all the paper work. When I arrived here I just signed all the paper work. Specially the service from one of the sales representatives!! Kenneth did a Great JOB!!!

Fast and Eefficient

by from El Mirage |

My experience at Taylor Auto Sales was great, and I hate going to dealerships because they are such a hassle, but not Taylor Auto Sales they are fast and efficient in getting everything done for you in a timely manner. My sales guy was Kenneth and he was awesome. Helped me get into a car I liked and wanted and worked with me into getting a payment that I could afford. I recommend going into Taylor Auto Sales if looking into buying a car.

great experince

by from phoenix |

Kenneth called me back right away, from the start he was super friendly. He worked with what i could afford, got me into the perfect car at the perfect price.

Great service, great selections of cars.

by from El Mirage, AZ |

Taylor auto made purchasing a car easy. They have a good selection and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend taking a look.

Best buying experience in years.

by from El Mirage |

I was looking to downsize from my truck to a jeep. I found it at Taylor. They were very laid back and easy going, while offering the best customer service rivaling major dealerships. Right away they offered more trade in value that anyone else. The financing was seamless, even with my poor credit. when all said and done i come as better rate and payment then offered anywhere else. These guys paid of my truck, gave me more money for trade-in and saved me $245.00 a month in total cost at a shorter term. I high recommend them.

review

by from Glendale, Arizona |

The car lot was nice and the customer service was excellent. We found a car we liked right away and we were very happy with the price.

Great Service, 100% Satisfied with Taylor Auto

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We came to see Tex about a 2005 Ford Expedition and from the beginning of the process, he was 100% a straight shooter with us. The minor issues with the truck were fixed the next day, exceeding our expectations. If you decide to buy a car from Taylor Auto, you'll be guaranteed the best customer service you've ever had with a car dealer.

Bought My First Car Here

by from Prescott, AZ |

Found this car online. It was as it was stated online. They had a large selection to chose from of very good cars. It was a great experience and I would recommend this place.