Taylor Auto Sales

Taylor Auto Sales

11909 Northwest Grand Avenue, El Mirage, AZ 85335

Used 888-837-8129

FRANKLY THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD!

by from Surprise, AZ |

Initially noticed Taylor Auto while driving to and from work along Grand Ave in El Mirage. After pulling off for a closer look it was evident these guys run a different type used car dealership than I am used to seeing in the area. The cars are in great shape and most are priced below what I was looking for online. Both Tex and Kenneth made our decision/purchase a breeze and all throughout the experience it was evident they operate with a decent moral compass. I highly recommend you stop, look and buy from these guys.

Taylor Auto Sales responded to this review

September 11, 2014

Once again we thank you for coming in, and thank you for the review!

These guys are AWESOME!

by from El Mirage, AZ |

Within one day, Kenneth helped me get into a car that I needed and wanted. He made the process easy and definitely worked with me. I would recommend Taylor Auto to anyone in need of transportation. They also stand by their product and will provide repairs as needed.

Great Service, Clean Cars

by from Tucson,Az |

First Time Here, Great Customer Service, Willing to take time for the customer, Cars are clean and Priced Reasonably. Suggest checking this place out so you could leave with your affordable clean car.

So happy with my choice to buy from them!

by from El mirage, AZ |

I bought a Jeep Liberty from them as my first car for a great deal! They are so friendly there and really are trying and looking to actually help you! Buying a used car, obviously it will not be 100% perfect but these guys worked with me and accommodated as much as possible and really made sure this car was safe for me! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very thankful that I had such an awesome experience buying my first car from such awesome guys! Kenneth was who I worked with the most and he is awesome!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Phoenix AZ |

I went in with my eyes of a few cars on the lot and the employees were more than willing to give information on all of them and get a close look and test drive. I was Impressed with the easy non-stressful environment that you find at a big car dealership. the prices were more than fair and i was in n out in about 90 mins. I Recomend this place to everyone!!

Hassle Free Honest Buying Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I purchased a 2008 Ford Fusion from Taylor Auto Sales. From the beginning the entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and was presented with several options and not just the vehicles in the top of my price range. After several test drives and considering all the options I decided on the Fusion. I was presented with several financing options from a variety of lenders. The financing process was very transparent form the start. I have already recommended this dealership to several people and will continue to pass on the good word on this outstanding locally owned business.

Great customer service in the office

by from Peoria, AZ |

The in office experience and the buying process was seamless. Only thing negative was the gentleman on the lot, who worked there, walked by me at least twice and did not acknowledge me.

Over and Beyond!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Ken went over and beyond in getting my daughter a car that fit her needs and price range. They found a car that just came in, cleaned it up, put it through emissions, mechanics check and had it ready the next day. It was awesome service and he has great help on Sundays. Major Kudos!

Great service

by from Phoenix ,Az |

Very helpful will work with you even with bad credit and a repo

Great Experience

by from Goodyear, AZ |

This was my first time purchasing a car and they worked with me to make this an easy and painless experience! The people were very nice and helpful.

A Very good company with Great People

by from Glendale, AZ |

Kennith was a great help in our Car Buying Experience. He gave us the right Price to buy the Vehicle we wanted. He also worked with our Credit Union on his Day Off which included several trips to the Credit Union. I have never had any other Car lot including Dealerships with this kind of service. I Do Highly recommend Taylor Auto and will be going to see Kennith again when i need another used Car.