Don Miller Subaru West

(5.0) 5 Reviews

5822 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

STi.... A Month Early!

by from Madison, WI |

My experience with Don Miller was fantastic. My Salesman was Drew Marnocha, he got me the exact vehicle that I was looking for without compromise, it was a custom order and the car actually had to be built because there was not one with my specs within a reasonable distance for a dealer transfer. This car was ordered and arrived a month ahead of it's scheduled delivery date. The entire team pulled together to get this car inspected, detailed and delivered the day after it rolled off the truck, I could not be happier.

Best buying experience I'very ever had!

by from Madispn,WI |

Just overall great experience. Quick, easy and fast. Would recommend them to everyone and definately a repeat customer.

Great experience

by from Madison, WI |

Went in to look at a 2010 Forester we saw online and ended up getting it and were out the door in a few hours. We requested the "EPrice" online before going and got a great price. Once there we dealt with Dan B. and he was great. We were very comfortable with him and everyone else we met throughout the process including the business manager John. Would definitely recommend them to friends.

Fast & accommodating.

by from Fitchburg, WI |

I bought a 2010 used Subaru from Don Miller West. The sales associate and finance person were super to work with. They identified a problem (before it became a problem) and had their service department take quick care of it. This was a very good experience (and I typically hate car shopping!).

Way beyond our expectations

by from Madison, WI |

We decided on a 2015 Subaru Outback in a color/features combination that was difficult to find. Todd Kent and the Don Miller staff located what we wanted 800 miles from Madison and had the car flat-bedded for us. We have bought a lot of new cars over the years, but I don't think ANY dealership has worked this hard for us. We appreciate all their time and effort and the excellent service they provided.