I-90 Nissan

Used 866-511-9124
Service 888-651-0861

Service

by from Westlake, Ohio |

My Nissan Rogue Select 2014 had a recall notice so i made an appt. with the dealer to handle the recall and change the oil. Service handled the recall with no issues; changed my oil to complete synthetic and rotated my tires in a very reasonable amount of time. they are professional, easy to ask advice about issues. Listened when I made the suggestion that the hands free phone mike be placed in the sound system or on the steering wheel and understood that it is better to watch the road when driving than aim your mouth at the phone mike which is above your head. This dealer is the best. It is always a pleasure to do business with them

LOVE OUR 2014 NISSAN SENTRA !

by from North Ridgeville Ohio |

We just purchased a 2014 Nissan Sentra. Our sales person was Keith Cantrell. Our business transaction with him from the moment we stopped in to start looking to the point of the sale, was exemplary. There never was one time we were pressured, made to feel like Oh, you better buy this car before someone else gets it, it won't last long, etc. His way was the way you sell cars. We love our car. This model is perfect for us, It handles awesome and the visibility from all windows is great. We averaged 34 mpg on a three hour trip we took on the highway. I 90 Nissan is the way to go. We will be looking for another car to replace our other car and we will definately buy from 1 90 Nissan with Keith Cantrell as the salesperson.

amazing attention to the customer for sale and ser

by from sheffield village ohio |

I purchased a 370z here this fall. The buying experience was perfect and I have purchased many new cars in the past so I have many to compare to. Today I brought it back for an oil change. The service manager was sincere and helpful. Very friendly. The waring area is clean and spacious. Plenty of refreshments to enjoy while I waited and a nice t.v. I look forward to purchasing my next car here. The owner is in the store and is extremely nice as well...and willing to make good deals.

recall repair

by from Elyria ohio |

I needed recall repair on my Nissan rogue. I barely sat down to enjoy my coffee and the repair was done.fast and first class.

Exemplary service!

by from Rocky River, Oh. |

The service at I-90 Nissan was exemplary, extremely efficient and speedy. This service appointment was for a recall, which could be a drag but the service personnel made it a very good experience. Thanx so much!

Great service overall.

by from Lakewood, OH |

I received excellent customer service. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I did not receive a free car wash, nor did I receive any explanation or apology as to why it was not done.

I-90 Nissan responded to this review

March 11, 2015

Valerie Thanks so much for the kind comments---we apologize for not completing your service with our courtesy car wash. Weather permitting the car wash is open during regular business hours during the week, next time your in the area please stop by for a complimentary car wash. Diehl Belza Owner/Operator

Awesome customer service!

by from Sheffield,Ohio |

Hally Davis was really great! I love my new car and could not be anymore pleased with the service I received at I-90 Nissan :)

Quick & friendly service.

by from Lorain, Ohio |

They don't try to sell you repairs you don't need and don't charge for quick minor repairs.

Coppler 2013 Rouge

by from Perrysburg, OH |

We have never purchased a vehicle out of our area. We were looking for a new vehicle, but felt it wasn't the right time. We searched cars.com and found a certified 2013 Nissan Rogue at I90 Nissan and made the 1-1/2 hour drive. We were met by Keith and he made us feel welcomed and accompanied us throughout the process. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and explained all the options. We discussed price and after some negotiations and help from Bob, we closed the deal. We are very pleased with our 2013 Rogue and would definitely recommend I90 Nissan and have them contact Keith. Thanks! The Copplers

best service from top to bottom

by from Elyria, Oh |

Our sales person who was amazing. Her name is Karen billman. She went above and beyond what we could have ever expected. She made us feel welcomed and made us feel like we were family. Then there was the service guy Adam Wissinger detailed our new car and he did an amazing job!!! And then there is miss pat in financial services she is amazing. We will definitely be back to buy another car from here!!

Consistently honest, efficient, and friendly!

by from Lorain OH |

i have been coming here since 2008 and have NEVER had a negative experience. Will definitely return and recommend! I can't remember the name of the gentleman who helped me during my last visit, but he was amazing!