Don Miller Mazda

5812 Odana Rd, Madison, WI 53719

Simply The Best

by from Madison WI |

I had put off buying a new car because as a single woman, I dreaded walking into a car dealership. A friend of mine recommended Don Miller Mazda and I was very impressed with the entire process. My salesman, Yevgeniy Kurolapnik was there to answer all of my questions but he never tried to pressure me. I took awhile to make up my mind and Yevgeniy was really patient, he walked me through all of the various options until I could figure out which one would work best for me. He helped me make a great choice, I love my new Mazda 3 more every day! I will definitely be buying my next car from Don Miller Mazda!!

Great Experience

by from Madison, WI |

We just purchased a 2015 Mazda 3 iTouring at Don Miller Mazda. It was a great experience. John Stein, our sales rep, and Michael Neckar, the business manager, did a great job. It was the easiest and fairest car buying negotiation we have ever had. They are knowledgeable, helpful and honest. We got a great deal on our new car because of their suggestions and advice. We would recommend them to anyone in the market for a great deal on a great car.

Felt like a VIP - Thank you Yevgeniy

by from Madison, WI |

What a pleasure working with Yevgeniy Kurolapnik. He put no pressure on us, gave very useful information, and left the final decision up to us. We purchased a CX-5 Grand Touring from Don Miller, and they delivered a fine product. Michael, the financial person, was also very easy to work with.

thoroughly happy and no buyers remorse

by from Madison Wisconsin |

I worked with Jim Zimmerman and he helped me get a great deal on my 09 Chevy Malibu. it was absolutely beautiful. Not only how it looked but also it drove great. There was only a few problems with my locks and he made sure we got it fixed before i signed the papers. I am completely happy with how I was served and even Micheal N. helped me get a loner car while I waited for the fixes to be made. I will come back again when I am ready to trade in or buy a different car. Thanks guys!! ~Brandy

First Lease Experience

by from Madison, WI |

This was my first time leasing a car and my car salesman (Yevgeniy Kurolapnik) made it an easy and stress-free experience. Having just started my first job, he understood that I had some financial constraints and was flexible and gave me an extremely fair and affordable price. He wasn't pushy about making the deal and I felt comfortable making the decision at my own pace. He was very patient with me when orientating me to my new car (Mazda 3 Touring) and all of it's gadgets! I found that after looking at a few other dealerships, I was getting more for my money when it came to getting a Mazda. Great car and great experience.

Mazda 3 Sedan

by from New Glarus, WI |

I recently purchased my third Mazda from Don Miller Mazda. The service department is excellent and they have shown the utmost concern in taking care of my cars. Jon Stein is excellent sales associate and has always found me the best rebates and kept me posted on any upcoming deals. I would highly recommend Don Miller Mazda for your next car purchase.

Great first car purchase experience

by from Madison, WI |

This was my first big person purchase after graduating college and it went as smoothly as it could of. Jim Zimmerman was my sales representative and was very helpful in helping me pick out a car that was the right fit. He was also went above and beyond the call of duty and helped work out a deal that was within my budget. I would recommend to a friend.

Great salesman, great price, and no-hassle!

by from Madison, WI |

I was now in the market for a new SUV as my previous vehicle had broke down. I saw that Don Miller had quite a few certified CX-5 on their lot. I went in to the dealership and was greeted by James (Jim) Zimmerman and right away we went for a test drive. The SUV performed great so I knew exactly what I wanted and through the research I had done on the vehicle. The only thing I had an issue with was the color. I was looking for a dark exterior color, ideally black along with a must-have black interior. They didn't have any of the combination in stock so I left. Jim was polite enough to follow up with me the following week if I had purchased a vehicle yet, I hadn't. Another week past and while I was online searching for the CX-5s again I saw that Don Miller had a new listing for a black CX-5. Immediately I contacted Jim via email inquiring if the vehicle had arrived and if it was still available. Luckily enough it still was. Now it came down to negotiating the price. What I really enjoyed about working with Jim and Don Miller was the fact that I was able to communicate with Jim via email and negotiate a final price before I actually stepped foot on the lot again. He didn't haggle me to come to the dealership or any of that gimmick to negotiate a price. This made the process much more comfortable for me and more smoothly for the both of us because then I knew exactly how much I would paying. I went back to the dealership the very next day, took it for a final test drive by myself, signed the paperwork and then drove the vehicle home. Jim kept his part of the deal and I kept mine. It was a pleasure doing business with Jim and Don Miller.

Calm Approach

by from Madison WI |

John Zimmerman provided a calm, clear, and helpful buying experience. Discussing financing and appraising a trade in were straightforward.

awesome new cx5

by from Elkhorn, WI |

Yevgeniy was a great salesman to work with. He was very knowledgeable but was not high pressure. Overall great car buying experience.