Karma Cars of Arizona

1725 W Williams Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85027

Exceeded Expectations

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My experience with Karma Cars of Arizona can be summed up with two words: comfortable and secure. I met Ron and immediately felt at ease. He was ready to help me, accomodate my schedule, and he went out of his way to meet my needs. I can't say enough to describe how enjoyable my car purchasing experience was. Not only did I find the car of my dreams, but I was also provided first class customer service. Ron is the kind of dealer I enjoy working with. He doesn't pressure and is very informative and upfront. His integrity is equally matched by his friendliness. I look forward to continue working with Ron and Karma Cars of Arizona.

Great Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ 85051 |

I found Karma cars online and of course i was expecting the worst due to every other car dealer i found and payed a visit it to. Thankfully it was the complete opposite with (Ron & Robert). They gave us great customer service and where very professional. This was my first car so they pretty much made my dream come true. its a very honest, trustworthy, and well-oriented environment at karma cars. they cut us a great deal and they where able to satisfy our requests. Thanks to them i am very happy with my car (Mach 1) and i would definitely return for my next car!

AMAZING DEALER

by from Phoenix,az |

Amazing experience! Better than the big named dealers. I?ve purchased cars thru Infiniti of Scottsdale, Peoria Nissan, and Arrowhead Honda. Karma Cars is focused on customer experience and give you personalized attention to get you what you want. They made buying a used car easy, with fair prices on their used car inventory. They got me approved thru their lender with an amazing rate with amazingly low payments. I would defiantly recommend Karma Cars of AZ to anyone looking to buy a used car, including family. A++ Dealer

I HAVE BOUGHT OVER 15 CARS THIS TIME WAS AMAZING !

by from Scottsdale az |

I HAVE BOUGHT OVER 15 CARS IN MY LIFETIME,I HAVE TO SAY THIS TRANSACTION HAS BEEN THE BEST BY FAR.. GREAT GUYS TO DO BUSINESS WITH (Ron&Robert) THEY WHERE HONEST AND UP FRONT I MADE A VERY GOOD DEAL ON A 2014 Mercedes E350 http://www.karmacarsofaz.com/inventory/view/8036486/2014-Mercedes-Benz-E350-Phoenix-AZ, I would highly recommend these guys and there dealership. Thanks guys

Best Automobile Buying Experience Ever

by from Mesa, Arizona |

We are senior citizens, therefore we have experienced more than a few automobile dealerships in our lifetime. We can honestly say Karma Cars of Arizona is, without a doubt, the best dealership we have ever encountered. The whole process was painless. We dealt with Dario Mocevic and there was no sales pressure, he provided us with the facts, communicated excellently and worked fast and efficiently. We left the dealership feeling we got what we wanted at a fair price. We found this dealership online and would highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

Great Buying Experience

by from Goodyear Az. |

We had a good experience with the people at Karma Cars of Arizona. We found them online while looking for that just right vehicle. We found it at Karma Cars of Arizona. The service and attention to detail was very refreshing. Thank you for the good service Dario and Ron!

So far the best dealer i had bought from

by from santa maria CA, oh yeah! i drove that far!! |

A Dealer that really knows how to handle its customers. Search online for cars, found what i wanted, made a phone call, told him what i needed, how much i could only spend, gives honest opponion, helped me out on some issues, answered all of my question's, bought the vehicle. I am one happy owner :))) ? good communication A+++ /evo X

Excellent,personable customer service!

by from Phoenix,Az. |

What a great buying experience,working with brothers Ron and Robert and finding such a pristine Maserati! What a sweet ride,Thanks.

Impeccable customer service.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have been looking for a new car for months, I test drove over 10 cars over a period of 8 months, no dealer ever wanted to go the extra mile in taking care of me, until I arrived here. I found the 330i online and made the time to go in. Every process dealt with Ron was simple and easy to follow. Given that I had been to a bunch of dealerships, it felt almost too good to be true, so I was careful, because realistically, I didnt expect that good of service from a car salesman. In the end, Ron helped me get into the car I wanted with what I could afford and went the extra mile in a lot of ways. His flexibility on some things I wanted is what gave me a great experience and confidence to purchase the vehicle. Because of that, I can recommend this place to anyone.

Great SUV, best price and service

by from Phoenix |

I bought a Lexus RX400H with them in great conditions. The service was great, they even help me to find a dealer for an extra part of keys.