Premier Toyota of Richmond

5601 National Rd E, Richmond, IN 47374

Used 888-450-0062 Used 888-450-0062
Service 888-451-4405 Service 888-451-4405

just talk to Melissa!

by from cambridge city, in |

My husband and I purchased a vehicle at Premiere Toyota a few weeks ago. Things started off rocky with some miss information (info not being sent to my bank and offered a higher apr by another bank that was sent my info instead)HOWEVER I got connected with Melissa who saved the day and the deal. She was in contact with me throughout the day, prior to buying our vehicle, making sure everything was in order with my bank. When I met her in person I just had to give her a big hug! We love our new vehicle and so do our kiddos. If we ever need a new car I will ask for Melissa right off the bat.

poor customer service after the sale!

by from Connersville, IN |

My experience in the past with this dealership was great when it was owned by another company. With the current company that operates this dealership is poor. The sales experience is good but after sales are final don't expect to get great customer service. With my experience I went in to lease a vehicle and after it was all done when it got to the 30 day mark. I hadn't received any paperwork from Toyota first off. Secondly, when trying to contact ANYONE at the dealership was impossible. I would leave a voice mail but never get a response back. What information I was wanting was simple. When is my payment due and whom do I pay it to. Also, the title work wasn't right either and I didn't happen to find out till 40 days into it when my fiancÚ called Toyota customer care to find out information about payment and where to pay it. She was suppose to be on the lease with me. Somehow during the original paperwork process that was done it got all messed up. At this point I wanted to speak with the general manager of the dealership. As with my other experiences at getting in touch with someone. I left two messages for him to call me to see if I could get his associates to their job. Well he has yet to call me and talk to me. It seems when they need payment or want a sale they will bust their butt to help. But after the sale that's were they show their true stars. I hope this helps someone stay way from this dealership. Do more investigation work when choosing a dealership to purchase/lease a vehicle. Don't find out the hard way like I did.

Very satisfied with our van

by from Richmond, IN |

Just waited to write this review until they did thier followup. They did everything they said they would and more. I would have no problem buying a vehicle from them again. The experience was very professional. I want to mention two people..............Ralph in sales and Seth in service. Both were trustworthy and easy to deal with. Ralph and Seth came through every time. Thanks

Satisfied Customer

by from Jasonville, IN |

I had a totally different experience than the other reviewers. I was interested in a used car and asked for a bottom line price by email and first I received the same Internet price. But a few days later I was given the price I offered for a lot less money. I can say that it took over 2 hours to fill out the paperwork at the dealership even though I paid cash, but the Sales Associate told me that they had sold 12 cars that afternoon and they were extremely busy. So all in all, I would buy another car there.

Do not contact this dealer via email

by from Indiana |

I sent a request through CARS.com, within two days I had received four calls from two individuals at the dealership, and two additional calls from an outside agency asking very probing questions about my buying and decision making process (I had requested an email). I really like one of their vehicles, but at this point I don't believe I can trust them to give me an honest price on my trade in or handle the brokering of my loan fairly. Contact with caution.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

by from Indianapolis,IN. |

After submitting request for more info. on a vehicle , I received a text from dealership and asked for some pictures if vehicle since there were none on cars.com or dealer website. I was sent three pictures. I texted some more questions (2-3). I then informed Alexa that I lived 1 hour away and would contact her if I wanted to proceed. I received 3 phone calls from a third party in Georgia asking me what else Premier Toyota could do and what cars I was interested in and I told them not to call me because I did not need their help. After the 3rd call I had to threaten them with legal action if they kept calling me. They stopped calling. I then reviewed an email almost every day for 4-5 days from Alexa asking when they could set up a time to look at vehicle I inquired about. I replied the first time again that I did not want them to contact me and I finally spammed and blocked that website. I will never inquire through cars.com again. Lesson learned!

Bullying the Buyer

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I was looking to buy an SUV, and the manager was unwilling to move less than $200 off the stickered price. I was bullied out of buying the vehicle and was very displeased with the reason they gave me. I found a similar SUV at another dealership for a lot less money and with the same features and same ballpark mileage. So in the long run, Premier Toyota of Richmond saved me money by not negotiating less than $200 with me. THANKS!