Premier Toyota of Richmond

Used 888-450-0062
Service 888-451-4405

Satisfied Customer

by from Jasonville, IN |

I had a totally different experience than the other reviewers. I was interested in a used car and asked for a bottom line price by email and first I received the same Internet price. But a few days later I was given the price I offered for a lot less money. I can say that it took over 2 hours to fill out the paperwork at the dealership even though I paid cash, but the Sales Associate told me that they had sold 12 cars that afternoon and they were extremely busy. So all in all, I would buy another car there.

Do not contact this dealer via email

by from Indiana |

I sent a request through CARS.com, within two days I had received four calls from two individuals at the dealership, and two additional calls from an outside agency asking very probing questions about my buying and decision making process (I had requested an email). I really like one of their vehicles, but at this point I don't believe I can trust them to give me an honest price on my trade in or handle the brokering of my loan fairly. Contact with caution.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

by from Indianapolis,IN. |

After submitting request for more info. on a vehicle , I received a text from dealership and asked for some pictures if vehicle since there were none on cars.com or dealer website. I was sent three pictures. I texted some more questions (2-3). I then informed Alexa that I lived 1 hour away and would contact her if I wanted to proceed. I received 3 phone calls from a third party in Georgia asking me what else Premier Toyota could do and what cars I was interested in and I told them not to call me because I did not need their help. After the 3rd call I had to threaten them with legal action if they kept calling me. They stopped calling. I then reviewed an email almost every day for 4-5 days from Alexa asking when they could set up a time to look at vehicle I inquired about. I replied the first time again that I did not want them to contact me and I finally spammed and blocked that website. I will never inquire through cars.com again. Lesson learned!

Bullying the Buyer

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I was looking to buy an SUV, and the manager was unwilling to move less than $200 off the stickered price. I was bullied out of buying the vehicle and was very displeased with the reason they gave me. I found a similar SUV at another dealership for a lot less money and with the same features and same ballpark mileage. So in the long run, Premier Toyota of Richmond saved me money by not negotiating less than $200 with me. THANKS!