Capital Ford Of Charlotte

5411 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28213

New 888-582-9295
Used 888-581-3157
Service 888-592-0078

The Best Deals Are Always At Capital!

Great service

by from charlotte, nc |

service is always quick and friendly I have never had any problems for all the years I have been taking my cars there and buying them there too

Exceptional

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Capital Ford gave us a very great experience in buying my first car in 16 yrs. The staff is friendly and smart. They care about your concerns and really want you, the buyer, to go home in the right car for you. I believe that the sales team went above and beyond to make sure that my daughter and I were safe and satisfied in our used vehicle. When you walk into Capitol Ford, you get a good feeling : then ask for Steve !!!

ttty6yy

by from 28174 |

Everyone was nice but decided to shop somewhere else for a better price.

Will def be back for my next car !

by from Charlotte, NC |

Every one I dealt with at Capital was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Have already recommended them to friends and am extremely happy with my Cmax...love it !

Awesome

by from Kannapolis NC |

Kat was a great sales woman. she went out of her way to please us and ask questions to know what we were looking for. she was very knowledgeable about the cars that we test drove. Kat made sure that we were comfortable and didn't need anything the whole time we were there. it was the most pleasant experience i've ever had purchasing a car. i even sent my nephew there after i left

new used car

by from Charlotte NC |

Very helpful and friendly staff from start to finish. Even 30 days later the sales rep continued to assist me with questions on my purchase. Would definitely recommend.

Excellent Service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My overall experience was absolutely splendid. From the moment I stepped on the lot, I felt at home. Mr. Brown assisted me with all the important features that I wanted in a car. He made sure I was completely satisfied with every aspect of the car before I signed the contract. Everyone that I encountered throughout this process acted with the utmost professionalism, and hospitality. I will definitely recommend Capital Ford to any of my family and friends looking for a vehicle. Thanks for such a great experience!