Arlington Auto Sales and Leasing

670 E Northwest Hwy, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

Used 888-779-9664

Highly Recommend.

by from Buffalo Grove.IL |

I never purchased a vehicle online and the experience was incredibly easy. The sales representative Alex was very professional and quick to respond to every question by phone or email. I have never had an easier vehicle purchase than that with Arlington Auto Sales and Leasing.

Great Buying Experience

by from Yorkville, IL |

Alex is the most professional and relaxed salesman I have ever worked with. This place has a great selection (various makes and models) but it is not a large lot. We purchased a 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L with low miles, DVD and NAV. It has been in an accident and rebuilt. Because of this we got a fantastic price. Alex was very open with what had happened to each of the vehicles, some were hail damage etc. We got a great price for our trade in, he was very negotiable on. The price but no pressure and back room manager type deal. I HATE battering but this was more Iike a discussion with a friend. He got us a great vehicle for a great price for our family. I didn't buy a warranty and a couple weeks later we had some potentially costly issues come up. He looked at it and fixed it all for no cost, honoring the work they had done even though he was not obligated to do so. In addition he fixed some small things too he had noticed. (I had broken the plastic piece that holds the hood prop in place).

Rebuilt Title - Great Vehicle at an Amazing Price

by from Madison, WI |

I bought a 2013 Nissan Frontier 4x4 pickup with a Rebuilt (or Branded) Title a few weeks ago and it was one of the best used car experiences I have ever had. The salesman was upfront, honest and made it a relaxing car buying experience. The truck was totaled in an accident and purchased by the dealership with a "Salvaged" Title. They explained that they specialize in purchasing salvaged vehicles without frame damage and only purchase them if they can fully restore them. After restoring them, all the vehicles have to pass the state inspection before being issued a Rebuilt title. Insuring it was no problem (I use GEICO)and at no additional cost (I called before the purchase to get a quote). Everything works great on the truck it runs and drives like a brand new truck. I am very satisfied and would highly recommend Arlington Auto Sales and Leasing to others.

great cars for field techs and no hassles

by from Elgin , Il |

I am a field tech. I needed a car for work for the right price and after feeling let down from going to big named auto places around the chicago area, I tried arlington sales. His name was alex. He was a great guy. He let me take the car around the block and told me to try it out. Car was a little scratched but for field techs, who cares, she ran great and was not pushing me in buying the car. He did tell me that this car had a minor accident but his auto body shop did a great job in making it look new again. I had the car for a week now and no issues except that I should of went to him first. He doesn't have a big line up for cars, but I will buy from him from now on. Did I mention that the car runs great!!!! For all you field techs out there.... this guy is the man for us. Cars run great, price is good for the pocketbook, and overall the best thing ....NO HASSLES!!!! and again , Thank You Arlington Sales!!!!!

service

by from chicago |

grate service and people i bought used car for my son hes very happy we save money i recommend

Bought a Rebuilt title Subaru, So far so good.

by from Chicago, IL |

I was extremely skeptical about the 2012 Subaru Impreza, before i bought it, when the salesman told me it had been in an accident and marked "Totaled" by the previous owners insurance. But he was honest about it and I respect that. He didn't pressure me into buying it at all. I have a mechanic friend who rebuilds cars all the time and told me a Rebuilt car isn't all that bad if the price is good. I had my friend (the mechanic) come with me to visit the dealership again and he inspected the car as well as he could, especially in the collision area (on the back end of the car). He approved of the work they did and told me the frame was not damaged in the accident. We test drove it and it drove very, very well. So after a bit of negotiation with the salesman we came of with a price we were OK with, and a promise to fix a couple of issues we saw while driving/inspecting it (a cosmetic issue and a wheel alignment/rotation). We closed on the sale and i drove off with the car. It was a relatively simple process, all i had to do was make sure i could find insurance to cover a car with a rebuilt title, and it wasn't too hard to find after a couple of quotes. Its been a little over a month since I purchased it and it still runs well, I'm happy with my new car. I recommend that if you want to buy a car with a rebuilt title that you bring someone who works on cars for a living to assist you with the inspection, if you aren't car savvy yourself. I might go back to look at more of their cars later when I'm looking for a second car, They are really nice folks, and they wouldn't sell a car that would make their car maintenance shop look bad. I'll update this review in a couple years if I remember, hopefully they are still around as well.

Great experience

by from Palatine, Il |

I just bought a used Audi from Arlington Auto Sales. The experience was great & I would definitely come back here. There was very little pressure & the salesman was very helpful. He test drove me in several different cars & spent a lot of time helping me out. I would definitely visit here again when in the market for another vehicle.

Positive impresion

by from Lake in the a Hills, il |

I have recieved a phone call first thing in the morning and I have been answered all my qestions. I did not visit the facility nor i purchased a car but the inquire has been handled in a positive matter. I will definetly use this business for my future inquires