Hennessy Ford Lincoln

Used 888-928-2395
Service 888-929-8951

New Ownership Does Not Have Their Act Together

by from Atlanta, GA |

Calls to the service department go unanswered, and when finally someone gets on the phone they say bring the car on in, whenever, no appointment necessary. Get there and find them understaffed and dealing with customers irate over long waits with unanswered questions. It's a mess, employees everywhere but no one who can help, strangest thing I've ever seen. I explained the problem with the Average MPG display to a very nice overworked order taker and told him how to recreate the issue. Hours later, when I got the car back they wrote on the service form that they could not recreate the problem. I wrote on the service form that they could not follow instructions because I immediately recreated the problem. Since it was not interfering with my ability to drive the car, I drove away.

Terrible Service Department

by from Tucker, GA |

I had my 2005 Escape in for service. I told them that it was an electrical problem and I described it to them. I told them that I needed them to find it and fix it. They could not provide me a rental car but told me they'd have to keep it for a few days. I paid for my own rental car for 5 days and then came back to pick up my Escape. They said they needed more time, because they only got the car to display the problem once and couldn't get the machine to read it. I told them that I needed my car back (as I was going broke renting a car that they wouldn't help pay for). They then charged me $120.00 to get my car back exactly the way that I gave it to them, and with no new information as to what the problem is. When I told them that this was unreasonable since they had performed no service on my vehicle and given me no new information as to what is going on with the car, they replied that they worked really hard on it and spent a lot of man hours working to fix it. Time spent performing a service is irrelevant if the service isn't completed. If I hired someone to cut my grass, I wouldn't care how long it took or how hard they worked, I'd pay them once I got my grass cut. Apparently, Hennessy Ford has a twisted idea of how to do business. I was out $120.00 for the "service" to my car and I had to eat the cost of the rental. What a shame since my wife and I come from families of Ford only vehicles. You'd think they could run a better business.

Horrible customer service

by from Atlanta GA |

My daughter went to look to trade in on a lease. She had an appointment with a saleswoman. That appointment ended up taking over 3 hours! They couldn't find the car she wanted to test drive for almost a half hour. When they went through the financing options she told them what she could afford, the price she came back with was $150 over, she said there was no way she could afford it. The saleswoman then tried to guilt her into it by saying how hard they worked and how much time they spent on it. Then she tried the tactic well it's only $70 more a month, you can't do that. The saleswoman and other sales people stood there and laughed at her. That's not even the worst part, she then got an email from the GM Eric Shepherd asking about her experience. She immediately emailed him and told him in detail what happened. She sent the email twice and then I emailed him about it as well. We got NO reply. Nothing! This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. I would NEVER recommend this dealer.

Hennessy Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 25, 2014

I am extremely sorry that your experience was not to our Hennessy Ford standards. I make it a point to answer every phone call and email that I receive. I would like to speak to you about the events that occured when you visited our dealership.Customers are very important to us. My direct cell number is 770-605-7706. Please check the location you sent the email to me. My e mail address is eric@hennessyford.com PLease contact me Eric Shepherd GSM

hennessy ford-poor service

by from chamblee ga |

the hennesy ford service department is a dump-it takes forever to get a service adviser to write your car up. the mechanics were walking around in shorts and t-shirts and the whole service department was very unprofessional.