Hennessy Ford Lincoln

Used 888-928-2395 Used 888-928-2395
Service 888-929-8951 Service 888-929-8951

Customer service repair

by from mableton, ga |

I had to bring the ford explorer back in due to defect paint issue around the hood. Stan and Fred were very understanding of my time. They provided great customer service.

January 22, 2016

We're always happy to help our customers at Hennessy Ford Lincoln Atlanta. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Good Saturday Service

by from Lithonia, GA |

I went on a Saturday for scheduled maintenance on my new Lincoln. It was very busy. I was given updates and offered coffee. The staff was friendly, and offered me a complimentary carwash at the end. Two hours later, I was leaving the service department.

Great buying experience

by from atlanta, ga |

Our salesperson was excellent - Joe Yusuf. His professional, yet friendly and relaxed demeanor was perfect for me as I hate sales pitches. He was very informative and knowledge, answered all our questions with ease and followed through in all promises. We would highly recommend him to friends. Also, Reggie the finance manager we dealt with was a breath of fresh air in terms of being very informative, but without heavy pressure. He made put the numbers chaos in terms we could understand, was very patient with our contact back-and-forth and gave us an excellent deal.

January 15, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Mustang GT purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

Salesman Ricky McEachin was great... no pressure and helped make the purchase of a 2016 Mustang GT a painless affair. He even took the time to show us new Explorers, which my wife is interested in, while we were waiting for the Mustang to be prepped.

Great Employees and Service

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I purchased a new ford fusion, one of the key fobs was not working and it had a small chip in the back under the light. brought it in to have both fixed. Also I would like to explain that my previous car was a Buick, I switched to Ford because of the poor service I received from Steve Raymond Chevrolet. Being from Detroit my only consideration for a car was Ford, GM, or Chrysler. Doing some research, Ford was my 1st choice. The only reason the buying process was a 4 is because it is always a scary process (and a lot of money) All employees in sales were Great.

January 11, 2016

Thanks, Norman! We're happy to help however possible. The staff at Hennessy Ford Lincoln Atlanta always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Services

by from Norcross, GA |

It was a good experience. My service technician (Vicky) was very nice. Due to a recall repair they had to keep my car overnight and they provided a rental. The only issue I had was that I had to call them to check on the status of my service. I expected a call from them. Thanks

Regular oil/filter change

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had an appointment but you were very busy and I had to wait a while to check in, appointment ran long and then someone blocked me and wasted five minutes leaving. We'll see how the next appointment goes as this was right before the holidays.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

My Service Coordinator was great!

by from Decatur, GA |

Elaina was most excellent! She kept me informed and reassured the entire time that my car was at the service department being repaired. I was also happy that I was able to get an appointment so quickly. I had previously tried to get an appointment at another dealership for the warranty work I needed and was told that it would be a couple of weeks before they could handle the repairs. I was delighted that my appointment was set within 48 hrs of my calll. Last but not least, the repairs appear to be excellent. I picked up my car and drove 4 hrs to my mom's house for the holidays with no problems. In fact, the car drove like it was new.

Strong service team

by from Atlanta, GA |

Alaina was a gem. She listened to my concerns. She made sure the service team checked out the car the way I asked her to, not just in the way the recall was typically to be performed. She was knowledgable and I trusted her. AND she arranged a shuttle to take me home, when I thought I'd have to take an Uber. I however am disappointed in my Ford Focus vehicle, which has has major transmission issues. I am waiting few a new clutch which is going to take two months to get.

December 31, 2015

Cara, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Great Friendly Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Tim was able to get me in quickly and provided the necessary services