UWin Auto Sales

UWin Auto Sales

1015 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-221-1345

Best prices and Quality in Northeast Ohio, Guaranteed!!! 100% Credit approval!!!

Detail and Understanding

by from Greenford, OH |

Uwin was committed to me. A few weeks back a gave the Uwin team a diamond in the rough car to locate. Not only did they locate the car but it was in mint condition. Thank you Uwin

April 29, 2014

Thank you very much! Your business and review is greatly appreciated!

Great customer service ,easy buying no push at all

by from Parma, OHIO |

My experience with Uwin Auto Sales was very good.Sales man Boro is a nice guy with a sense of humor, I told him we wanted to check out another car on a different car lot before we decided and there was no push to keep me there. He got my payment exactly where I needed it to be. I would recommend UWIN AUTO SALES to anyone looking for a new car! ! I'll definitely be back.

April 28, 2014

Thank you very much! We understand car buying can be challenging and frustrating. We are here to make your car buying experience as easy as possible.

Walked out VERY happy

by from tallmadge ohio |

I was a little hesitant about buying from a smaller dealership but they had the car I wanted and at a great price. When I went to see the car, the staff made me feel like I was their only priority. No games, no hassle, and definately no pressure. Excellent experience, I will go back. THANK YOU!!

April 26, 2014

Thank you and we hope to see you again in future!

Thanks UWin!

by from north canton, ohio |

Working with UWin was a pleasure. They were very helpful in making sure the buying process went smoothly and quickly. You can't beat the prices and the car runs great. I will definitely work with them again in the future!

April 27, 2014

Thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we hope to see you again!

Great Service/Sales

by from Akron, Ohio |

The sales person was very helpful and really took the time to work with me on the deal. Nice atmosphere and I would recommend Uwin to my friends. If you have a certain price range...they have decent cars/trucks for what you are looking for.

April 27, 2014

Carla, thank you very much for your business! We hope to serve you again!

Great service

by from Akron, Ohio |

I was in and out with my car in no time at all. I did not have to sit for hours waiting for a sales person to help me and then tell me that they could not sale me a car. The car runs great. I have not had any trouble with it. I would buy another vehicle From Uwin Autos in the future... No complaints here.

April 25, 2014

Thank you for your purchase, we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Your business is greatly appreciated ad we look forward serving your needs in the future!

Great service, friendly staff. Super deals!!!

by from Eastlake, Oh |

We got a great deal on our car and are very happy with it. We strongly reccomend buying from this dealer.

April 25, 2014