Galpin Mazda

15430 Roscoe Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91406

New 877-739-9728
Used 877-694-7270
Service 877-771-2116

#1 Mazda dealership in Western US!

Great Experience

by from Encino, CA |

I bought a Mazda CX5 at Galpin Mazda from Michael and Josh Moses. After working with them I would never go elsewhere. They listened to me and answered all of my questions. They got be a better car and price than I was expecting. They drove my new car to my house. My expectations were exceeded!

Truly a breath of clean, fresh air!

by from Encino, CA |

I was interested in the Mazda 3 S, but was concerned about having to go through the very typical hassle of a car-buying experience, with all of its attendant stresses: being forced to go in the dreaded merry-go-round of haggling-- never knowing if you'll get to the "right" place, not getting a knowledgeable salesman who REALLY knew his/her product, and, well, you know what I mean. Well, was I in for a pleasant surprise. I was able to find that type of salesman I wanted to find at the nearest dealership--Galpin Mazda, only 5 miles away. Tony McGilchrist was absolutely exceptional: He did ALL that is necessary for a positive car buying experience: Friendly reception; full explanations of the differences among the different Mazda 3's; showed me the car I preferred in different color combinations; explained in comprehensive detail the various components of the car and how they worked (and by ?comprehensive?, I mean that he gave me a hands-on, feature-by-feature ?tutorial?); allowed me a few test drives to get a good feel for the car; and, thoroughly explained the different financial arrangements that were available. He is very knowledgeable about his product and his business, very personable, and certainly very patient (including he took as much time as was needed to not only teach me how various components of the car worked, but competently answered EVERY question I asked. He also returned all of my phone calls promptly, and still is in my post-purchase experience. Tony is about as good an auto sales consultant an auto shopper could find. I was lucky enough to find him at what I believe to be a very fine Mazda dealership Again, and it does bear repeating because it is so impressive, Tony's post-sales service has been great. I highly recommend him. Kudos to him! BTW, even the receptionist phone service at Galpin Mazda was friendly and more than helpful?regardless of what time I called. This was one GREAT car buying experience (I know, that is an oxymoronic phrase, but it?s true).

Thanks Galpin!

by from orange, ca |

I went to Galpin as a first-time car-buyer and was not disappointed. I was looking for a specific car that I was unable to fine anywhere else but there. I worked with Michael and Josh Moses and I felt I was very well taken care of. Michael was very honest and gave me a really good deal. I was very happy and was able to drive off in a new car that very same day. Thank you Galpin!

Great facilities & service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I think buying a car is a big pain in the butt. If you?re like me you do tons of research. And then you need to go test drive the cars you like. It takes a ton of time and is a lot of work. My wife and I did shop around and had a pretty good deal lined up from another dealer far away but wanted my local Mazda dealer to match. We came to Galpin Mazda and had the pleasure of working with salesman Michael Moses and his son Josh Moses. Wow what great service we received! Mike is very personable and listened to everything we were trying to do. We had a big problem at the start as we needed to sell our car and our buyer at another competitor?s car dealership had backed out and left us hanging out to dry. Mike actually called that dealership to try to see what happened (they said they?d buy our car one day, and two days later they backed out). It turns out there was a miscommunication on their end so whatever. But we still had a car to unload. Galpin did an appraisal on site and we got a very competitive offer. So we sold our car to Galpin and moved forward to lease the car we were looking at. Unfortunately the car wasn?t on site it had to come over from their sister site in Valencia. It would be a while until the car arrived and the we could see the finance manager. Mike sent us across he street to the Galpin restaurant ?The Horseless Carriage? for a dinner on the house for my family. My son, wife and I ate quite a tasty meal and were totally stuffed. That place is like an old diner and the food is good by the way! Mike?s son Josh came over to get us so we could start signing papers. We signed everything with the finance guy Kareen, who was great. He had everything together and we signed the papers pretty quickly. He didn?t hard sell the optional maintenance or tire repair service. Good guy. Anyway, we had a very good experience at Galpin Mazda.

Drove from Orange County, glad I did!

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

When I began looking for a new car, a friend of mine told me to go see Michael and Josh at Galpin Mazda. I was toying between a Subaru Forester and Mazda CX-5, and fell in love with the CX-5 at Galpin. Michael and Josh were a valuable asset in helping me select my new Mazda CX-5. They were able to navigate my requirements and get me into the perfect new car. I found them to be trustworthy, relaxed, and helpful. I sincerely appreciated having support and answers when I needed them, without feeling like I was simply a target. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable, and friendly! I came from Orange County to Galpin Mazda, and will continue to to work with Mike and Josh at Galpin for all my future vehicle needs! I love my new red little SUV, and my pup does too!

Michael and Josh Moses are fabulous

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

Both Michael and Josh Moses are absolutely wonderful. They are both knowledgable, helpful, professional and friendly. They make the entire process painless and fun. This is why I keep coming back to Galpin, Michael and Josh Moses. Both Michael and Josh Moses are absolutely wonderful. They are both knowledgable, helpful, professional and friendly. They make the entire process painless and fun. This is why I keep coming back to Galpin, Michael and Josh Moses.

Michael and Josh Moses are the best!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had the most amazing experience here with Michael Moses and Josh Moses!! First they helped my mom get into her first new car in YEARS and then they helped me trade-in my old Mazda and get me out of the terrible loan i was stuck in! I don't have enough good things to say about Michael and Josh, they are realistic and don't try and push you into something your not comfortable with. They truly want you to be happy about your payment/interest and want you to be in love with the car you get and I am just over the moon about my experience! I will be referring anyone I know who is in the market for a car to Michael and Josh at Galpin, A++++ customer service!

Great experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Being the first time buying a car on my own, and only having to do it because my last car had been totaled, John Martinez made this experience go very smoothly and I could not have asked for better service. From the moment I stepped foot on the lot, he greeted me with kindness and never once did he try to sell me something I did not want. Galpin Mazda is not a dealership like any other. It is much more welcoming than any other dealership I visited while shopping. That is why I went back to John Martinez and would recommend him to anyone looking!

Great service, seamless experience

by from Mission Hills, Ca. |

Personally I have no pleasure in dealing with pushy sales people, or for that matter stepping foot into a dealership. Knowing that my lease would soon be up, I knew I could not procrastinate any longer. I knew I would need to rally up all my energy to begin this exhausting, and overwhelming car shopping process. I have to admit after working with John Martinez at Galpin Mazda my negative outlook on the "car buying experience" has changed. John was very personable and listened to all my needs anywhere from features to budget. The whole experience was very pleasant, but best of all I never felt pressured or rushed at any point during my purchase. He was very thorough through the entire process, and despite closing the deal late on a Sunday night, he was nice enough to explain ALL the features my new car had to offer... I mean seriously... down to the last detail. I am so happy with my new Mazda 3 and thanks to John my entire perspective has changed. I am no longer intimidated by the thought setting foot into a dealership. John's knowledge, honesty, and professionalism are all reasons why I would recommend Galpin Mazda to anyone. I hope Galpin Mazda acknowledges his hard work, and recognizes what a great asset he is to their dealership.

No hassle experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

For years, I have been driving an old car, and I dreaded having to buy a new car, but I must say; it was a pleasant experience! Phillip Pollicarpio was incredibly attentive, and I enjoyed working with him. Thank you!