Galpin Mazda

Service 877-771-2116

Galpin Mazda, The Power of Trust

2014 Mazda3 Hatchback

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I love my new 2014 Mazda3 Hatchback and my purchase experience at Galpin Mazda in Van Nuys was above outstanding. Most particularly, my Galpin sales associate, Dawney Tugadi, personally made my purchase happen. I had a trade-in which I still owed money on and a very set purchase price and end-result car payment I could afford. Dawney expended extraordinary effort to push to get the very best trade in offer for me as well as getting me the best new car purchase price (I do not believe I could have obtained a better trade in or purchase price anywhere else nor through any other sales associate). Dawney absolutely went to town for me. And, while I, ultimately, decided on the Mazda3 Hatchback, through Galpin's network of associated dealerships, Dawney could also have assisted me with purchasing either a Honda, Suburu or Ford if I had decided to go with one of these makes. Dawney personally made this car purchase the best one I've ever had and, it wasn't easy for her, because I had multiple criteria I needed to be met (even above a set financial budget). If you're looking for a new Mazda, Honda, Suburu or Ford, call Dawney at Galpin Mazda and I believe she will do right by you.

Very good customer service

by from Los Angeles |

I recently purchased a 2014 Mazda 3 from Galpin Mazda and had an overall good car buying experience. Vic Arakelian was the salesman I negotiated with and he was excellent, I highly recommend him. He helped me get the deal I wanted and was very honest and friendly. All the staff are very nice and treat their customers with respect.

Nothing but Awesome!!!!

by from North Hills, CA |

I want to tell you about the best car buying experience that I have had in my lifetime. I live in AZ now but used to live in California. I called Michael Moses with Galpin and let him know what I was looking for. He said to trust him he would get me a great deal. So, I drove 6 hours to get a car from Michael Moses. I have bought many cars from him over the years but this experience was the BEST!!. He gave me the GREATEST car buying experience I have ever had. Michael kept to his word on everything he said. Everything went smoothly with my deal. I got the most awesome car. I would drive to the ends of the earth for Michael Moses. He is Awesome!!

great new mazda 3

by from los angeles |

Robert was an amazing sales representative for Galpin. He listened to what we wanted, matched our best offer, went out of his way to make our purchase process easy, and gave us a quality car above our expectations.

Great buying experience

by from Los Angeles |

I was dreading the whole process of buying my first car because every time I entered a car dealership I was stalked by salesmen trying to push a hard sale. Usually I don't trust reviews but my girlfriend persuaded me to go Galpin Mazda, because it has excellent ones. I should listen to her more often because my experience couldn't have been better. Philip the salesman was of great help, very respectful and helped me get the best financing deal in the world.

Great place!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was in a process of buying my new Lincoln Navigator 2014 and after checking a couple of deals I was referred to Michael Moses of Galpin Lincoln. i gave him a call and it was a really right thing to do. Michael and his son Josh took a great care of me by not only giving me a great deal but also making me enjoy the time I spent there. As a result I am very happy now driving my new Navigator. I will absolutely recommend Michael and Josh to all my friends and colleagues who are shopping for the car.