Galpin Mazda

New 877-739-9728
Used 877-694-7270
Service 877-771-2116

Galpin Mazda Year End Sale! Dec. 26th - Jan. 5th

Michael and Josh Moses are the best!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had the most amazing experience here with Michael Moses and Josh Moses!! First they helped my mom get into her first new car in YEARS and then they helped me trade-in my old Mazda and get me out of the terrible loan i was stuck in! I don't have enough good things to say about Michael and Josh, they are realistic and don't try and push you into something your not comfortable with. They truly want you to be happy about your payment/interest and want you to be in love with the car you get and I am just over the moon about my experience! I will be referring anyone I know who is in the market for a car to Michael and Josh at Galpin, A++++ customer service!

Great experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Being the first time buying a car on my own, and only having to do it because my last car had been totaled, John Martinez made this experience go very smoothly and I could not have asked for better service. From the moment I stepped foot on the lot, he greeted me with kindness and never once did he try to sell me something I did not want. Galpin Mazda is not a dealership like any other. It is much more welcoming than any other dealership I visited while shopping. That is why I went back to John Martinez and would recommend him to anyone looking!

Great service, seamless experience

by from Mission Hills, Ca. |

Personally I have no pleasure in dealing with pushy sales people, or for that matter stepping foot into a dealership. Knowing that my lease would soon be up, I knew I could not procrastinate any longer. I knew I would need to rally up all my energy to begin this exhausting, and overwhelming car shopping process. I have to admit after working with John Martinez at Galpin Mazda my negative outlook on the "car buying experience" has changed. John was very personable and listened to all my needs anywhere from features to budget. The whole experience was very pleasant, but best of all I never felt pressured or rushed at any point during my purchase. He was very thorough through the entire process, and despite closing the deal late on a Sunday night, he was nice enough to explain ALL the features my new car had to offer... I mean seriously... down to the last detail. I am so happy with my new Mazda 3 and thanks to John my entire perspective has changed. I am no longer intimidated by the thought setting foot into a dealership. John's knowledge, honesty, and professionalism are all reasons why I would recommend Galpin Mazda to anyone. I hope Galpin Mazda acknowledges his hard work, and recognizes what a great asset he is to their dealership.

No hassle experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

For years, I have been driving an old car, and I dreaded having to buy a new car, but I must say; it was a pleasant experience! Phillip Pollicarpio was incredibly attentive, and I enjoyed working with him. Thank you!

Best Mazda in LA area

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

You cannot go wrong with Galpin Mazda. I've been dealing with several of the greater Los-Angeles Mazda dealerships for a few weeks now. All of them have disappointed me. Many disappear on you if you try to communicate through email before going in. However, Galpin was a straight shooter the entire time. No hard sellers, no nickel and diming. They communicated effectively and quickly. They honor everything mentioned in emails. When I finally went into the store, I met with Robert. Incredibly genuine and authentic. I'm from the Midwest so I'm frugal and am always looking for the best deal. I felt Robert honestly gave me the best deal he could get from his GM. And, it was a great deal! When I talked to him over the phone, he said I would walk out happy, and I can assure you, I am a very happy customer. Galpin Mazda has won a returning, and potentially lifetime customer, with me. Misha also deserves to be commended for his excellent customer service when I had come in previously. Misha showed me how all the bells and whistles of the car worked and was very patient in explaining how the car works and answering all the questions I had. You can't go wrong working with Misha or Robert.

2014 Mazda3 Hatchback

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I love my new 2014 Mazda3 Hatchback and my purchase experience at Galpin Mazda in Van Nuys was above outstanding. Most particularly, my Galpin sales associate, Dawney Tugadi, personally made my purchase happen. I had a trade-in which I still owed money on and a very set purchase price and end-result car payment I could afford. Dawney expended extraordinary effort to push to get the very best trade in offer for me as well as getting me the best new car purchase price (I do not believe I could have obtained a better trade in or purchase price anywhere else nor through any other sales associate). Dawney absolutely went to town for me. And, while I, ultimately, decided on the Mazda3 Hatchback, through Galpin's network of associated dealerships, Dawney could also have assisted me with purchasing either a Honda, Suburu or Ford if I had decided to go with one of these makes. Dawney personally made this car purchase the best one I've ever had and, it wasn't easy for her, because I had multiple criteria I needed to be met (even above a set financial budget). If you're looking for a new Mazda, Honda, Suburu or Ford, call Dawney at Galpin Mazda and I believe she will do right by you.

Very good customer service

by from Los Angeles |

I recently purchased a 2014 Mazda 3 from Galpin Mazda and had an overall good car buying experience. Vic Arakelian was the salesman I negotiated with and he was excellent, I highly recommend him. He helped me get the deal I wanted and was very honest and friendly. All the staff are very nice and treat their customers with respect.

Nothing but Awesome!!!!

by from North Hills, CA |

I want to tell you about the best car buying experience that I have had in my lifetime. I live in AZ now but used to live in California. I called Michael Moses with Galpin and let him know what I was looking for. He said to trust him he would get me a great deal. So, I drove 6 hours to get a car from Michael Moses. I have bought many cars from him over the years but this experience was the BEST!!. He gave me the GREATEST car buying experience I have ever had. Michael kept to his word on everything he said. Everything went smoothly with my deal. I got the most awesome car. I would drive to the ends of the earth for Michael Moses. He is Awesome!!

great new mazda 3

by from los angeles |

Robert was an amazing sales representative for Galpin. He listened to what we wanted, matched our best offer, went out of his way to make our purchase process easy, and gave us a quality car above our expectations.

Great buying experience

by from Los Angeles |

I was dreading the whole process of buying my first car because every time I entered a car dealership I was stalked by salesmen trying to push a hard sale. Usually I don't trust reviews but my girlfriend persuaded me to go Galpin Mazda, because it has excellent ones. I should listen to her more often because my experience couldn't have been better. Philip the salesman was of great help, very respectful and helped me get the best financing deal in the world.