Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac

2298 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20601

New 866-983-9239 New866-983-9239
Used 866-983-9238 Used866-983-9238
Service 866-983-9240 Service 866-983-9240

My first visit went great!

by from Temple Hills, MD |

Professional service in a clean, quiet environment. I felt comfortable during my visit. I also liked the fact that I wasn't followed by salesmen as I looked over the car lot while waiting for my car in the service dept.

May 14, 2016

Bill, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We are dedicated to provide each and every customer with a comfortable and professional service experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Warm Regards, Scott Strickler l General Manager l sstrickler@waldorfchevycadillac.com

Unexpected

by from White Plains, MD |

I wasn?t too happy with my very first experience with the dealership. I brought my 2005 Tahoe in for services when it was complete I came to pick it up. When I started my truck I noticed that my check engine light was on, the light wasn?t on when I dropped it off nor was I notified while my truck was being serviced that this happened. Needless to say that my truck had to go back in for services costing me even more money I wasn?t prepared to spend. I will be calling the manager of this dealership to talk to them about my situation.

April 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience. We want to do anything we can to remedy this situation. Please call us at 301-645-7000 and as for Phil Noel, our Service Director, so we can discuss it with you at your convenience.

GREAT SERVICE

by from WALDORF, MD. |

YOUR STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL TO DETERMINE MY CAR PROBLEM AND ARRANGE REPAIR SERVICE. MY CAR NOW APPEARS TO BE OPERATING FINE.

May 4, 2016

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again, please be sure to like us on Facebook. Brian Tabb | General Sales Manager | btabb@waldorfchevycadillac.com

Great Service

by from Waldorf, MD |

Staff was courteous and accommodating. The repairs were done quickly and efficiently. Getting my loaner was simple...a little bit of a wait, but simple. I highly recommend Waldorf Chevrolet / Cadillac to anyone who has a need for a car.

May 4, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Brenda. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Brian Tabb | General Sales Manager | btabb@waldorfchevycadillac.com

Customer service

by from Upper Marlboro md |

Your front girls sherry and Tammy are awsome. I am very picky about my car they also take good care of me and my beast

May 4, 2016

At our dealership, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Brian Tabb | General Sales Manager | btabb@waldorfchevycadillac.com

Quick oil change

by from Waldorf, MD |

Very quick oil change. I walked in and immediately was assisted by the lady behind the desk. I sat in the waiting area watching tv when I was surprised by my name being called. All done and out the door.

March 4, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive feedback on your experience! We are so happy to hear you had a great visit with our dealership and appreciate your kind words.

Waldorf Cadillac

by from Maryland |

My problem was solved completely, thanks to my service writer. I was totally pleased. My service writer was a young lady named Tia.

Great Service

by from Washington, DC |

Steve Luck was the sales representative. He was professional, courteous, and patient. He is a definite asset to your dealership.

GREAT CAR!

by from Waldorf, MD |

I first bought my Jeep back in 2013, and I had a highly satisfied experience, this time around I came in to buy my GMC Arcadia, Marc Stancill was my salesperson and he was GREAT! He helped me make a great decision and one that I am highly satisfied with also. I will come back again when I make another purchase. In fact everyone from the floor salespersons, the service center, to Finance. Marc in finance was great too, he helped me find a price that was in my budget. I felt like no one was trying to take advantage and I felt like I made a great deal. Thank you ALL!!!!

great service

by from waldorf, maryland |

Excellent service received from Sherri. She is always courteous, informative and pleasant. Sherri remembers your name and greets you. Thank you. Sherri