Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac

2298 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20601

Great customer care

by from Waldorf md |

While my first visit was a disaster. Desa has haned my service needs with what I believe to be the finest that can be offered! Desa had my 1500 Silverado serviced and cleaned on time and called me with updates. She has restored my confidence that I made the right choise in buying GM and at Waldorf Chevy!!

Good service, nice people

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

The people were nice and the job got done. I do believe that if there is a problem with you car that is the fault of the manufacturer, a loaner car should be provided if it will be kept for the day.

Best place to get a car

by from Waldor, MD |

Mark Green was one of the best car salesmen I have ever met. He was friendly, funny, and made sure I got the best deal I could get. I have already recommended him to a good friend of mine that is thinking of buying a new car. I know he will be just as good to her as he was to me.

Warranty work performed, easy with no problems

by from Waldorf, MD |

The recent trip was a pleasant one. Previously and on several occasions I did not have a good experience. Desa, the service rep took good care of me. I wish the other reps were on her level.

Great service. Clean facility

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

manner and my vehicle was returned to me clean and ready for the road. All work was explained in full details.

Phenomenal Experience

by from Waldorf, MD |

Ron Holton was phenomenal! He walked me through the process from choosing the right car to meet my needs to an awesome deal. I am spreading the word to all I know that if they are planning to purchase a vehicle this is the place. Satisfied new car owner W. Branch

Very professional and curtious,

by from Waldorf Maryland |

I walked in they immedialty set me up with a sales rep. They were very honest and professioal. I am very glad I chose this dealership. I will reccomencd Waldorf Chevrolet to other people. Thank you for making my truck buying experiance an enjoyable one.

Oil Change

by from Waldorf MD |

They do a great job, only this time, they failed to call me; luckily I called near the end of the day and it had been ready since the night before...if I hadn't called I would've been without my car for work the following Monday.

Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

April 15, 2015

Penny, thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac. We always appreciate any feedback. We apologize that an aspect of your visit was not up to your expectations, but we will make sure that it does not happen again. It was a pleasure to do business and thank you for your understanding. We hope to see you again in the future!

Great Service

by from Waldorf,Maryland |

As usual the Cadillac Service Representative,Chiquita, was very friendly and helpful.The vehicle was ready when promised and your Shuttle Service driver,J.P.,was courteous and safe.

Slow service, clean facilities

by from Waldorf, MD |

Upon arrival for pickup of my truck I was not greeted or acknowledged by any of the clerks to let me know they even knew I was there. It was only after waiting 2 - 3 minutes, going to the restroom and coming back and again waiting again that I was acknowledged.