R K Chevrolet

(1.0) 1 Reviews

2651 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

70s style high pressure sales

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

A few years back I bought a car from RK. The process and was a nightmare. It was a high pressure sales pitch out of a 1970s sitcom. They pulled the "I have to talk to my manager" routine with every question, no matter how minor. They wouldn't tell us the price of the car, just "this will be blah-blah per month." When I used math to figure the approximate price out from the monthly cost, interest rate and # of months, the manager actually got angry! After hours of this my kids (4 and 7) were bouncing off the walks...but the salesman insisted on going through the whole annoying routine. They tried to overcharge to the point that our bank refused the loan until they went down in price. We soon found that the car we bought had a leaky back window, and as a result, the trunk had 4 inches of standing water...and they could only fix it at their body shop (not their normal facility) but the body shop had lousy hours...so i had to fix the leak with bathroom caulk. Then the sales staff acted like they had done us a favor. On the positive side, the service techs were competent and professional when it came to brake, oil changes, etc. and the were acceptable (though not remarkable) amenities in the waiting area of the service department

Horrible experience

by from Virginia beach, VA |

The buying process was horrible. There is horrible communication between the sales team, management, and other departments in the facility.A manager called me and threaten me about a payment. He was extremely rude with me on the phone. I will not go back or refer anyone there.

R K Chevrolet responded to this review

May 7, 2014

I just found your review. I apologize that you felt disappointed. It is obvious that we failed you and I am sorry. I want to help make this right. Please contact me on my direct line, so that we can discuss 757-431-6507, Tom Kline, Controller.