University Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used 888-294-1621 Used888-294-1621
Service 888-294-3154 Service 888-294-3154

Excellent sales associate

by from Tuscumbia, al |

Josh the salesman was knowledgeable and very helpful and dedicated to helping me purchase n choose vehicle to fit my needs

Great Customer Service, Awesome Facilities

by from Tuscumbia, AL |

When I went to University Chevrolet I didn't know what to expect I had heard others complain my experience was very enjoyable. they walked me through the entire process of purchasing my new vehicle. "Which I absolutely love by the way" and I got a full tour of their facilities and got to meet their service manager and their other managers and they even set up my OnStar. Not only that they filled my car with a free tank of gas for free. I highly recommend them and will use them for all future vehicle purchases for me and my family.

Great Buy Great Service

by from Florence, AL |

My first impression of the dealership was how fast we were attended by a salesman, and how friendly Josh was. I came in found a car I liked and was impressed on how they were able to work with me and get my monthly payments to where I felt comfortable. I also mentioned how i wanted to improve my credit and they found a perfect vehicle at a great price and with the goal of improving my credit significantly.

Sorriest Customer service and buying process EVER!

by from Belmont, Ms. |

There is a sales rep from this dealership by the name of "Jake". That will promise you the moon and NEVER deliver on his promises, nor return your phone calls. He has avoided me in everyway possible.I went to see him in person this week and he was out. Several people attempted to call him but of course he was a NO Show!!! I requested to speak with the Manager "Shelton" explained what all Jake had promised upon the purchase of a vehicle and Promised me that he would have Jake to return my call but as the saying goes "Attitude reflects Leadership!!!" which seems to be the theme of this particular dealership!!!! They will never receive any of my business and I will tell everyone how Sorry this dealership is!!!!!!! Jake also sent a guy home with my husband at 10:45pm to get me to sign the papers. The guy that came in my home had a bottle of beer in his pocket (which is NOT allowed in my home) They lied to my husband about his warranty. So, i did tell the manager "Shelton" that i would be back!!!! So, if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle i strongly advise you NOT to use this dealership!!!!!! Tammy Belmont, Ms.

Not honoring contract

by from Haleyville al |

Vehicle was purchased with a offer of lifetime free oil change. After performing a few changes they are now informing customers unless all your repairs and any parts recommend to you are not purchased and installed at their price they will no longer honor and cancel the free oil change for life program given to you.