U-Save Car Sales

2195 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876

One of the best around

by from Hudson, MA |

One of the most honest and friendly people I've met. I interact most with Jasmin and Garry also the owner. From the first email that I sent using cars.com thru the negotiation point. I didn't finance the car I paid cash for it. Negotiation was a very smoothly transaction I bought the car for my 17 years old and he is very happy with the car also I took my son to see how dealers work and he was very surprised with then. Due to prior experience with another sales person. The facility is very clean and all personal very polite. I def return to buy again and recommend to everyone that's looking to buy a car, thank you!

Awesome People & Awesome Cars!!!

by from Lowell, MA |

I was treated with the best respect! They did everything and more to find the correct car for my family and myself. Wonderful place to go and shop for your next car!!!!!!

great service and outstanding customer service

by from wilmington, ma |

jasmin and gary were great! i purchased a truck from them and i was so happy with them i sent my step daughter in to buy her car and they were great to her also great people and reasonably priced i will be returning in the future for sure thanks guys!!!!!

great ppl great cars awesome service

by from Lowell, MA |

doubted my credit to the fullest! didn't dare to walk into any dealerships until I ran into a friend of mine who had experience with u-save so I went and checked it out a fews days later I drove off in a like new car with the help of jasmine and gary ! thanks...

More then just a sale Great customer service!!!

by from Lowell, MA |

it all started off when I was In need of a clean reliable vehicle, but how my credit is looking as of today I didn't dare to walk into any dealership...I ran into a good friend of mines who recommended me to u-save so I went and checked it out in just days with the help of jasmine and gary I was approved and driving out of there in a like new vehicle! I am very satisfied with their help and service I would definitely recommend them to everyone..

Great service

by from Lawrence, Ma |

I was in need of a car, had been almost two years without one, my buddy told me about u save and how they would have me in a car in no time. At first I thought it couldn't be possible, well Gary and Jasmin along with the rest of the crew made it possible. In no time they had me driving out of there with my very own car. I recommend them to everyone.

Awesome Professional

by from Lowell mass |

I needed a car for my son Gary and Don from the start made you feel like family worked hard with me on securing a nice car for my son and made an awesome impression on us that it was us first as customers not just about a sale!

Awesome service PROFESSIONAL STAFF

by from Lowell mass |

Don and Gary two professionals I bought a car for my son and without their help it would not of happened, the inventory is awesome and they make you feel like a friend not a number I recommend them to anyone looking to buy ! Kpaige

Nice people, nice cars.

by from Tewksbury MA 01876 |

I just bought a car at USave Car sales. I had a very pleasant experience. The sales associate, Yaz was friendly and helpful. There was no pressure. They had a lot of nice cars for sale. I was able to bring the car to my mechanic for a look see and Yaz took care of all of my concerns. The manager, Gary was equally helpful. We agreed on a fair price and shook hands. They made it very easy. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family. Nice people.

Awesome! Fantastic!

by from Tewksbury, MA |

I am so happy I went to U-Save in Tewksbury, I have been looking to purchase a car for over a year now. I had very specific criteria that had to be met and was told at all other Dealerships that they will be able to help me, but when it came down to business they all failed! The exception to my search is U-Save, specifically Jasmin and Gary, who were extremely helpful and truthful from the start. They understood my situation and did everything in their power to get me into a car that is very reasonable and beyond fair as far as pricing and payments. They met my criteria, actually went above and beyond for me. Of course the Owners have a lot to do with the end result and would like to thank them also. This Dealership is definitely the place to go if you want to be treated with respect and not judged solely by you financial situation. Special Thanks to Jasmin and Gary for everything!