Price Pro

Price Pro

1671 Toll Gate Dr, Maumee, OH 43537

Used 888-885-3626

Smart Prices for Smart People.

Great place!!

by from Rockford IL |

I drove all the way from Rockford Il to OH, and I was more then satisfied. We worked with tj and he was great. He wouldn't let us leave until we had all our questions answered and were happy. Definitely recommend this place!

March 30, 2015

I'm glad you're long drive was worth it! Thank you for your business!

Great place great prices.

by from New Castle Indiana |

Drove all the way from Eastern Indiana to buy an Armada from Z Mehdi. He was great he sent me detailed photos from his cell phone and answered every question I had. When I got to Pricepro it was pouring rain but they had the armada parked in the garage and all dry so I was able to fully inspect it in a dry environment. Then we went on a test drive no one went with us which was wonderful (I dont like to be talked at I drove all the way up here knowing exactly what I want) We had a few questions about things so they put the truck up on the lift and one of the owners was there to answer my questions and it was great to be able to inspect underneath the truck as well. So we bought the vehicle and we love it. The buying process was great. I would drive 3hrs to go up there again! Thanks Z and PricePro

Mercedes Benz

by from Perrysburg, OH |

This is an awesome place to buy a car. Not only did they sell me a car but they also did an inspection and replaced the brakes for me. Z Mehdi does a great job and is very easy to talk to and deal with.

Poor experience

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Tried to buy a car from here, wasn't able to due to lack of communication from salesperson.

June 13, 2015

Hi, my name is Denny. please call me at 419-794-5062, or e-mail me at dennywal@pricepro.co so I can help with this matter. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Good Overall Experience

by from Findlay,OH |

Very good overall experience. I wasn't certain which car I wanted and Z did a great job at showing me the feature and history of the 2 I was interested in. II spent a lot of time researching my purchase and the prices they offer were always on the mark with industry standard or even below! I felt I got a fair deal on this purchase! I would definitely buy another vehicle from them when that time comes again!

June 13, 2015

Thank you Scott! See you next time!

Best experience I've had buying a car

by from Toledo, OH |

I love Price Pro's no haggle, no run around, no games approach to selling cars. Z was great and when we are in the market for another car, we plan to shop here again.

June 13, 2015

We look forward to doing business again Jack!

great employees

by from toledo,oh |

The employees are great. We had Z and he was very helpful. They were all more than willing to help us get a car. Not too happy with how my repairs went, not completely sure its all fixed but they did do all repairs free of charge which I can't complain too much. Overall I would suggest them to my friends.

June 14, 2015

Thank you Jade! It sometimes is disappointing when a car needs a repair, but I am glad we could complete those repairs for you at no charge. Enjoy!

Good price, with no high pressure sales pitch

by from Archbold, OH |

Good selection of cars. Very good prices. Loved not having to haggle over the price. Knowing what the final price would be took all the stress out of buying this car. Found and purchased what I wanted. Z.M., the customer service rep, answered all our questions patiently and professionally and walked us through all the paperwork. Very good experience.

June 13, 2015

I'm glad you appreciated our no haggle pricing philosophy. We find that many people like knowing that they got the best price up front. It's nice to know buying can be fun and not stressful!

Solid experience

by from Riley, KS |

Found PricePro through Autotrader, was specifically hunting a 2012 Volkswagon CC Lux. Having shopped for that specific make and model for about half a year, I knew what I wanted and that PricePro had my car. The one problem was that I live in NE Kansas and they are located in Maumee OH. Given this fact, working with PricePro's Z Mehdi throughout the buying process was a definite plus. Z made sure PricePro was as transparent as possible, answering any questions I had right away and made himself available down to his cell phone. Z handled everything from financing to shipping the car to my front door and overall it was a great experience. The price I got was outstanding, well below market averages, and I would recommend the buying experience to anyone.

June 13, 2015

Thank you for your purchase from 850 miles away! I'm glad you enjoyed our transparent process, and the great deal you found on your VW CC. Enjoy!

Excellent Service

by from Findlay, OH |

Price Pro has a great model - low mileage cars and a nice inventory of late model, high end cars to choose from. I purchased an Audi A6 with 11,000 miles and loved the experience. No haggling, no high pressure sales - it was more about the right car then "selling" me a car. I walked out of lot initially to think about it and didn't get the traditional "would you if I could" approach - a breath of fresh air! I will definitely consider Price Pro for my next car purchase. Great car and a great deal PLUS I took ownership of the car in less than 30 minutes.

June 13, 2015

Thanks Matt! I am glad you enjoyed our no pressure sales approach, and the large selection of inventory! We look forward to doing business with you again!

Bad experience

by from Maumee, Ohio |

I found a car to test drive online, we went to the dealer and test drove it. I liked the car, it was average and would do the job until I finished school and could buy a nicer car. While discussing the paperwork, we asked for the carfax, our dealer said they don't do carfaxes because they cost so much each time they purchase one, but handed us a sheet of paper that said there had never been any accidents and 8 service reports but no other details about it. We asked if it could be built into the payment of the car if we wanted to see the actual car fax (the paper they handed us with the history of the vehicle just did not look right and was only a half sheet of paper really), he responded that we would have to make our own account and buy it separately. So, while he was running some our information in the computer, my fiance got on the carfax website on his phone and purchased the carfax which said the car had been in an accident right after being initially sold with a high amount of front end damage. We walked away from the deal, couldn't trust the seller. We also did not like that he was not very personable and did not smile at all the entire time he talked to us.

June 13, 2015

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. You are correct in stating that we do not provide carfax reports because of the cost (we do everything we can to keep our overhead and our prices low), however we do encourage the consumer to obtain a report on their own if that is something that is important to them. We do provide AutoCheck summary reports which are free, and report if the vehicle has ever sustained major damage, airbag deployment, or has any title or odometer problems. If you did not like what you found on the carfax report that you obtained and you wanted to walk away from that particular car, that is understandable, we have many cars to choose from, but I don't think that should translate into untrustworthy just because we ask you to obtain your own carfax report. Thank you for your feedback.