Price Pro

1671 Toll Gate Dr, Maumee, OH 43537

Used 888-885-3626

Great place!!

by from Rockford IL |

I drove all the way from Rockford Il to OH, and I was more then satisfied. We worked with tj and he was great. He wouldn't let us leave until we had all our questions answered and were happy. Definitely recommend this place!

outstanding organization

by from New Albany, Ohio |

This was the smoothest buying process I have ever experienced. The dealer and salesman were as good as their word. They were easy to work with courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. They met every concern I had. The vehicle was impeccable and exactly what was promised. I absolutely would, and fully well intend to, use them in the future when it comes time to replace my 2nd vehicle.

Love my car!

by from St. Marys OH |

TJ was my contact from my inquiry via the Internet through the complete sale. He told me he would have the car up front when I got there so I wouldn't have to stand in the cold. I got there and the car was not only up front but even running to warm it up! He offered to try and get me a better interest rate than my bank but due to the great offer he gave me on my trade-in and my down payment, he was honest with me that even a little better interest rate would not make a big enough difference to take the hit on my credit rating. This was exactly the car I wanted but was having trouble finding it for the right price and all the features I wanted. TJ got me in the car for a great price and it was a very easy transaction. Awesome customer service!

Great Experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

I drove here from Columbus, OH because they had my dream car right at my perfect price point, which was well below any of the local Columbus dealerships. I worked with Z and he was fantastic, did not put pressure on me like some of the other dealerships I've been to, which I strongly appreciate. I test drove the car, and came back with a few requests which he immediately addressed, and I was able to take the car home the same day! He even was able to get a lower rate than my credit union! Great experience!

Great Dealership!

by from Lansing, MI |

This is THE best buying experience I've had. I drove from Lansing, MI to get there. And when I got there, Z immediately looked at me and greeted me by name. He then ran inside, I signed paperwork, he handed me keys, and on the test drive I went! Got back, said yes, and within fifteen minutes had a better APR than my credit union! I have the car of my dreams, and a GREAT experience to remember. Thanks to Z and PricePro.co!!!

Great prices and service

by from Holland |

You will not find a better price on high quality used cars. Great trade in value and responsive customer service.

Best Place to Purchase a Vehicle

by from Fort Wayne |

We had an exceptional experience with Price Pro. Tj was great, and got us an awesome finance rate and gave me a good deal for my trade. Ended up driving 1 1/2 to get the Beetle I wanted and on the way home, noticed it was a bit out of allignment. Talked to the manager and he had no problem with us taking to our local VW and paying to get it right. I've never experienced the customer service provided by this company, from ANY other dealership. My next vehicle will be from Price Pro!! :)

Sam Hawary

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Had a great buying experience at Price Pro. Initially went in to see a Honda Odyssey that wasn't quite the right match for what we were looking for. The sales staff was very courteous and located a vehicle that matched exactly what we were looking for in a short period of time. Thanks To Al and Z for all the help.

As it should be

by from Maumee, OH |

If you don't want to walk in to a whistle clean facility, with an amazing selection of perfectly detailed pre-owned cars, with absolutely no sales pressure, and ease in financing, then this is not the place to buy your next vehicle. We had been searching for a Jeep Commander for several months and had a very unpleasant experience at a 'conventional' local dealership and a pretty good experience at another dealership, but the vehicle was over priced and the sale fell apart at finance time. We are now the delighted owners of the exact car we were looking for and got the bonus of the expert new sales philosophy at Price Pro. The search is over. Any future vehicles we need will be purchased at Price Pro. With regard to buying a vehicle, Price Pro is as it should be. Oh, and if you don't see what you want the first time through have a little patience because they move so many great cars through the selection is ever changing. Word of caution, it's the TJ Maxx of autos, if you see it, like it, buy it without reservation. I would wish them best of luck in their new venture, but I think they are here to stay and will continue to turn the pre-owned car buying experience upside down.

Horrible waste of time

by from Toledo, Ohio |

We initially arrived and it was a nice facility, the cars were nice and clean, and the prices were really good. The car we came to see "isn't actually here yet." We were the first to inquire, on a Saturday, and were told we would get first shot at it when it arrived. I received a call Monday morning, explaining that it was in, but that I needed to come in before noon on Tuesday, as someone else would be there to see it at 5:00. I rearranged my day to accommodate the schedule, only to arrive and find the other buyer already there. The salesman had brought us both in at the same time to increase pressure and play us against each other. I notified the manager, who stated that "this happens some times" and said he would get back to me. I was blown off by him as well.

OMG...This is how car buying should be

by from Hatfield,Philly |

To anybody reading this review to see if Price Pro is a place to buy a car..the answer is YES it's unbelievable how they treat you I am the type that is always on defense when buying.. Me and my wife walked around for 30 min looking at the inventory without anybody bothering us the sales people just smiled at us as they walked by with other customers. The inventory is top notch with an unbelievable selection it's a must that you at least check them out. We drove 3 cars that were all fantastic and priced 2 or 3 thousand less than any other ones we found. It was definitely worth our long drive.. Btw that place is crazy busy .. I can see why.