Honda of Grand Blanc

10825 S Saginaw St, Grand Blanc, MI 48439

Highly recommended!

by from Mt. Morris, MI |

Everyone here was fantastic to work with. They were all friendly and helpful and I would not go anywhere else to buy a car.

Great friendly staff top notch customer service

by from Highland,Michigan |

The service is outstanding and the people are friendly. Very happy I chose this dealership to purchase a car from!

really excellent service department

by from Flint, MI |

the experience of buying a Honda at this dealership was fair, easy and relatively quick. The sales staff are knowledgeable and friendly. The Service Department is THE BEST.

Al Serra - Ron Allen Salesman of the Year !!

by from Pinckney, MI |

We actually dealt with Ron Allen at Al Serra Auto Plaza, which is the used car lot for all for Al Serra;s various dealerships. Ron was very honest, to the point, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. If you want a "car buying experience" where you don't have to deal with a "used car salesman", go see Ron. He will treat you right. We bought one new Honda, and one used vehicle also.

Great Service

by from Flint, Michigan |

I took my 2009 CV-R in for service. I was having issues with the air. They found a relay problem and saved me money from wasting it for a recharge fee. I was in and out in no time.

Buying my 2015 Honda Accord EX

by from Owosso, MI |

Buying a car At Grand Blanc Honda was a great experience...the salesman AnQuan, and finacial experts (TJ & Jason) we worked with were excellent. My car is exactly what I wanted, and they worked hard to get it for me! The service department was a slight let down today. You would think with as many dealerships as Al Serra owns, you would not have to wait for a loaner car from Enterprise for 45 minutes, and then have to go back to their facility to fill out paper work! Plus, you would expect the service department to take the time to explain something you paid additional money for! All in all we are very happy with our Grand Blanc Honda experience, just feel the service department could improve from today's experience.

Great Place to Have Your Car Serviced

by from Waterford, MI |

The service was excellent. Services that I needed were explained. Other services were offered but there was no pressure.I have always taken my car to Honda of Grand Blanc for service and it continues to run really well with over 110,000 miles.

friendly

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

I was there for flat tire. they fixed that and wash car after fixing

Excellent service, very helpful and friendly staff

by from Bay City, MI |

We have a 2008 Accord and we were not getting satisfactory service from our local dealer in Bay City. I remembered the excellent service we had received when purchasing our Accord 7-8 years ago, so I phoned. I spoke with Jake; he was courteous and friendly, he listened to my story about my local dealer and then alleviated my fears and frustration. I made the drive to Grand Blanc Honda, Jake started my vehicle in a study. The study confirmed the issue and Jake helped make arrangements for the repair. Jake and the other Grand Blanc Honda staff helped us turn a frustrating situation into a happy ending. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

great customer service!!

by from Freeland, Michigan |

This was my 2nd purchase from Honda of Grand Blanc... It is about an hour away from where I live and another dealer is closer to me but both times Honda of Grand Blanc gave me great service. Their prices and trade in values are fair. For this second purchase I didn't even visit the show room. I trusted them enough to deliver the correct car to me. What service. I won't hesitate to call them again!!