Honda of Grand Blanc

(4.4) 5 Reviews

10825 S Saginaw St, Grand Blanc, MI 48439

Outstanding dealership

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

We've leased two vehicles here - a 2013 Civic and a 2015 Fit. Got competitive pricing, with a good selection of vehicles. Friendly, responsive staff made the process easy.

Happy Customer

by from Gaines, MI |

Just had my car in for service and recall repairs. The service department is friendly and professional. My car was taken care of quickly and is still running well!

Concerned Custormer

by from Flint, MI |

The woman in the customer service department was very rude. When I asked her a question about the receipt, she became very annoyed that she was asked to do something in addition to what she had planned to do. Then she gave me incorrect information because she did not want to find the information for me. When I told her that I knew that the information was not where she suggested, she very rudely told me that she did not know the answer, and told me to ask someone in another department. I did not mind that she did not know the answer to my question, but did mind the fact that she was so rude about it. Helping customers is the reason for the "Customer Service" department. It defeats the purpose when the person in that department acts completely annoyed when you ask for help.

Great Experence

by from Metamora MI |

Honda of Grand Blanc is a great place to buy a car and get it serviced. I am a very satisfied customer. I can tell you they have frendly helpful people in all areas of there store. Thank You, G Hall

New car easy as 1 2 3

by from Lansing, MI |

I had been trying to buy a new Honda Accord and had been emailing a closer dealership for about 2 weeks. The other dealership was slow to respond and never directly answered my questions. An internet search showed Honda of Grand Blanc had the exact car I wanted. I requested a quote and, short story shorter, I had my car at my price in less than two hours. It would have been faster but I went out to eat. I got a great car at a great price and the buying process has never been easier. It was well worth the hour drive!