Honda of Grand Blanc

10825 S Saginaw St, Grand Blanc, MI 48439

Good experience.

by from Grand Blanc, Mi |

Had a great buying experience. Dino was a great salesman and did everything in his power to ensure we were completely satisfied with our purchase.

paul walker

by from Imlay City, MI |

I started visiting this dealer to service my car and the service department was so impressive, I have purchased two cars here. This is the gold standard of dealers,

Very Satisfied with the Work

by from Waterford, MI |

The service advisor was very helpful. He answered questions and made suggestions but did not pressure. We have taken our cars here for service for several years and have been very satisfied.

Highly recommended!

by from Mt. Morris, MI |

Everyone here was fantastic to work with. They were all friendly and helpful and I would not go anywhere else to buy a car.

Great friendly staff top notch customer service

by from Highland,Michigan |

The service is outstanding and the people are friendly. Very happy I chose this dealership to purchase a car from!

really excellent service department

by from Flint, MI |

the experience of buying a Honda at this dealership was fair, easy and relatively quick. The sales staff are knowledgeable and friendly. The Service Department is THE BEST.

Al Serra - Ron Allen Salesman of the Year !!

by from Pinckney, MI |

We actually dealt with Ron Allen at Al Serra Auto Plaza, which is the used car lot for all for Al Serra;s various dealerships. Ron was very honest, to the point, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. If you want a "car buying experience" where you don't have to deal with a "used car salesman", go see Ron. He will treat you right. We bought one new Honda, and one used vehicle also.

Great Service

by from Flint, Michigan |

I took my 2009 CV-R in for service. I was having issues with the air. They found a relay problem and saved me money from wasting it for a recharge fee. I was in and out in no time.

Buying my 2015 Honda Accord EX

by from Owosso, MI |

Buying a car At Grand Blanc Honda was a great experience...the salesman AnQuan, and finacial experts (TJ & Jason) we worked with were excellent. My car is exactly what I wanted, and they worked hard to get it for me! The service department was a slight let down today. You would think with as many dealerships as Al Serra owns, you would not have to wait for a loaner car from Enterprise for 45 minutes, and then have to go back to their facility to fill out paper work! Plus, you would expect the service department to take the time to explain something you paid additional money for! All in all we are very happy with our Grand Blanc Honda experience, just feel the service department could improve from today's experience.

Great Place to Have Your Car Serviced

by from Waterford, MI |

The service was excellent. Services that I needed were explained. Other services were offered but there was no pressure.I have always taken my car to Honda of Grand Blanc for service and it continues to run really well with over 110,000 miles.