Obrien Mazda

2820 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966

Great quick service

by from Naples, FL |

Whenever I take my car in for service, I am pleased with the quick and friendly service. The prices are reasonable and the facility is spotless and comfortable. Thanks!!

Great customer service!

by from Lehigh Acres, Florida |

I did not have an appointment for my oil change, but the service rep was honest that my wait could be lengthy (an hour and a half possibly). Long story short, I was out within 40 minutes after oil change, tire rotation and inspection. The ratings were all 5 stars, but the site took away stars as I pressed them.

a great place to buy. my salesman was real profes

by from Ft Myers fforida |

john was a professional he greeted me as i drove in the yard . he also offered cookies ,i am a diabetic. i have been to other car dealers and even another Hyundai dealer where i leased before and they were irresponsibl, that after fours at show room i walked away upset. Went to O'Brien and in no time i leased an auto. thanks to my salesman a real professional.

Obrien Subaru

by from ft myers fl |

We bought our first Subaru two weeks ago and we love it! it is so open feeling and has good pick up, comfortable, I love it! We bought it from OBrien Subaru in Ft Myers, Andrew Dillon was our salesman. He was helpful, not pushy, informative too as this is our first Forester. We would definitely buy from there again! Renee C

Mazda 3

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I went shopping for a new car and this dealership was very easy to deal with and the sales person and everybody else their were very helpful. The Mazda 3 is very well built.

2015 Forester

by from Cape Coral |

After 3-4 months of research, it was the Subaru hands down. The Dealership was far superior to others I shopped. They honored programs that they officially do not have a partnership with. Parts and Service has been top notch. Sales staff all were the best I have seen. Highly recommend!

Great people and smiling faces

by from Fort myers fl |

Very friendly people ready to help. I bought two cars from them. Great deals!

Very Clean, and great salesperson.

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

We purchased our third Sonata with the help of our Sales Consultant, Jeremy Lynch. Jeremy knows his product and matched what we wanted quickly. I gave five stars for customer service because of Jeremy. He made sure that everything was completed that was supposed to be done. Our Sport Sonata is beautiful.

Great place with excellent service

by from Naples, FL |

Great place with excellent service. They made everyone feel comfortable and welcome by being kind, thoughtful, and fun. They tried their best to make the car buying process as fast and efficient as possible and made sure that their customers understood everything being said. All in all they were very inviting and seemed to thoroughly enjoy what they do.

Simply the best!

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

I was looking for dealership that wasn't going to give me the runaround while keeping me there all day. I found that at O'Brien. Not only were they fair, the customer service was far superior to the other dealerships I visited in the past. Want the best service in the region? You have to go to O'Brien!