Key Auto Center of Manchester

Key Auto Center of Manchester

785 Goffs Falls Rd, Manchester, NH 03103

Used 888-834-7893

Car Buying Made Simple

Key Auto did a great job!!!

by from manchester, nh |

My name is Cesar and I cannot stress how great Key Auto is! We worked with Scott McDonough and Dan the GM. The customer Service was flat out phenomenal. As a first time car buyer I was nervous but they made it simple and easy. If you want to save time and SAVE MONEY go check them out and I can assure you everything will work out!

Great and Helpful Experience

by from Manchester, Nh |

Great customer experience, very helpful throughout the whole process. I went in with a certain car in mind and they spent time making sure it was the right vehicle, I ended up getting what I went there for and have been very happy with the whole process. Took care of me with everything from purchase to making sure it was insured and registered properly. I've also had to have the car serviced and I had it back the NEXT DAY!!!! Very quick and responsive service department. Go see the KING OF CARS!!!!

Easy buying service

by from Auburn NH |

Went to this dealer in Manchester on advice from a friend that purchased a car there. I went in with two demands, ie, monthly payment and the fact that I still owed on my current car. Without any time wasted they showed me a car that might be in my range and gave me a monthly payment that was in my range. While I was home checking in with the wife, they checked various banks to be able to come to my terms, so when I returned all was done. No high pressure, no haggling, and up-front service. At 5 other dealers that was not the case, so THANK YOU, Key Auto.

Good truck at a fair price.

by from Newton NH |

Went there with a target vehicle type and a budget. Found a vehicle that fit my needs and was in my budget. Bought the SUV in June, with no problems since. Everyone on staff was pleasant and very helpful offering multiple financing options with no heavy sell pressure. Worked with me on a short delay caused by my insurance company. Extremely helpful.