Ebuyz

(5.0) 5.0 4 Reviews

5145 Browns Bridge Rd, Cumming, GA 30041

very happy satisfied customer

by from Cumming, GA |

In all my experiences of buying a vehicle this was my best experience so far. The salesman was not pushy or trying to rush anything. No hassle buying and test drive. The best experience ever if ever need another car will be back!!!!!!!!!!!

Another satisfied customer

by from Cumming, Ga |

I had a pleasant not rushed or pushy experience. Got the ride I wanted at the right price with a warranty and full detail. no hassle no fuss salesman answered my questions let me take it for a test drive by myself so I could experience the ride without outside input. Got back discussed a deal and left with the new ride.

Excellent car, excellent service, great price!

by from Atlanta GA |

We bought the best 2008 Mazda3 i Sport in town from these guys. Allen was honest and extremely easy to work with. We saw the car on Saturday and after our mechanic told us on Monday to "BUY THAT CAR" , we we closed the deal in about 30 minutes that afternoon. I will absolutely buy my next used car from Ebuyz. Honestly, it was the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had in 30 years of buying cars. I doubt I will ever buy from a big dealer again. -Alan K

Awesome Experience! Very Friendly, & Honest!!

by from Cumming Ga |

Our experience at Ebuyz was Great! The owners make you feel very comfortable, explain process to where you understand exactly All terms without leaving you with any uneasy feelings. We bought a 2009 Scion with very low mileage & extremely clean! The financing was approved before we arrived which made the deal go fast & smoothly. Thank you Allen & Denise Key !