Rite Way Auto Sales

422 W McKinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 888-885-0461 Used 888-885-0461

Your Source For Affordable Transportation!

Great cars and friendly staff

by from Elgin, IL |

Terrific buying experience. Friendly knowledgeable staff and just the car I was looking for. I drove 3.5 hours to do business with these folks and it was worth it.

Great service! !!!!

by from Mishawaka In |

Great service! !!! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Great prices , clean vehicles. They went above and beyond getting us the SUV we wanted for the price we wanted to pay. They made my purchase fast and easy. Highly recommend! !! They are motivated to sell. The other car lots should take notes. Thank you Riteway My daughter absolutely loved her Mazda tribute and I loved the price.

don't waste your time

by from IN |

Wasted almost a two hour drive and didn't even test drive the car. Pictures were misleading and didn't show the cars damage. Car idled horribly and wasn't even hardly safe to drive on the road. Salesperson seemed nice but didn't disclose the problems this vehicle had.

Rite Way Auto Sales responded to this review

April 20, 2015

As one of the managers here, I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our dealership. I would like to look into this, could you please let me know which vehicle you were interested in and when you were here so I can take action.

Do Yourself a Favor

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Have any car you're thinking of buying from these guys checked by your mechanic. They will not disclose the problems with the car and their prices are not reflective of the actual car condition.

Rite Way Auto Sales responded to this review

October 15, 2014

We are very sorry to hear you feel this way. Please know we try very hard to offer a good car for a fair price. Our vehicles range in age from 1994-2008, with most being under $5,000. This is why allow all of our vehicles to be inspected by your preferred mechanic, so as to verify not only what might be wrong with it, but also what is right with it. I know we were unable to find the car that you specifically wanted, in the condition you wanted, for the price you were hoping. We would love the opportunity to find a similar vehicle for you and even bring the vehicle to you for your inspection. We know you have invested a lot of time in the buying process, and if there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out directly to me. Rich Krugh