Tasca Buick GMC

New 888-348-5729
Used 888-352-0636
Service 888-348-5795

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

Will be recommending to everyone!

by from North Smithfield, RI |

The experience at Tasca Buick GMC was by far the best I have encountered at a dealership. I purchased a GMC Terrain with Tasca, my first GMC, but my third vehicle, and I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Jeff, my salesman, was very helpful, easy to work with, and not at all pushy, like many salespeople tend to be. He listened to my requirements of what my payment needed to be, what vehicle I wanted to be in, and what I wanted for a trade in, and in the end, the deal was made painlessly and with ease! They are very straightforward and open and are great to do business with =)

Excellent Service

by from Douglas, MA |

Tasca was a pleasure to deal with. They didn't try to sell anything other than what I wanted and they worked with us on the trade-in.

They are by far the best! Highly recommended.

by from Cumberland, RI |

We recently purchased a 2013 Chevy Equinox from this dealership. Eric was the salesman and he was personable, patient and informative. The fact that he was not an aggressive salesman made a world of difference. Then we met Matthew, the business manager. He was extremely nice and did everything possible to get us the best deal and financing available. My husband and I were given the red carpet treatment from the time we walked on the lot to present. If you want a great buying experience stop in. We give them an A+++++++++++++ rating. You will be satisfied.

Excellent Service

by from Coventry, RI |

100% satisfied with the service and knowledge at Tasca. They did everything they could to make the purchase of a car easy to understand and affordable. Tim, Chip and Matt worked with the payment we could afford to make the car affordable. Thanks to the Tasca team for a great experience and making sure all our needs were met.

Very satisfied customer

by from Woonsocket, RI |

The people at Tasca make sure you are comfortable and well taken care at all times. My sales person went out of his way to make sure we were 100% pleased with the vehicle we drove out of the lot in. He was very kind and extremely patient with us. The service area is also full of pleasant people that go out of their way to please their customers. Amazing customer service.. couldn't be happier. All the people that we have interacted with have gone above and beyond to make sure we are completely satisfied with all of their services. Thank you Corey and Matt, along with the whole Tasca team in Woonsocket. Amazing people..

Very Very Happy Customer!!!

by from blackstone,ma. |

we walked in to do business left feeling like we are apart of their family Eric L'Europa very friendly Matt Venturini,Jack Clagg wonderful! best car buying experience iv'e ever had!!!!

High Praise for This Dealership

by from Woonsocket, RI |

We recently leased a new 2014 Buick Verano and could not have asked for a better experience! The whole team we worked with (Tim Guillette, Mike Bessette and Matt Venturini) were great!! They are honest, to the point and bent over backwards to get what we were asking for. This was definitely the best car buying experience we ever had!!

Best auto dealership experience ever!

by from Lincoln, RI |

Eric L'Europa, our sales consultant, was a joy to work with. Knowledgeable, always smiling, willing to help in any way, and efficient. Jack A. Cragg was equally as personable, ready to serve and very efficient. The two of them were able to juggle multiple customers at the same time and seemed to meet or, in our case, exceed each clients needs. Then Matthew Venturini topped off our fantastic experience swiftly closing the deal. Their pleasant, calm and organized way of achieving their work helped make buying a vehicle a pleasure. This was an experience we have never felt at any of the more than twelve dealerships we have dealt with over the years. We will not hesitate buying our future vehicles with them. You can be sure our family and friends will hear of our experience with Tasca GMC.

Great Experience!

by from Bristol, RI |

I recently had the pleasure of replacing my wife's 2010 Acadia for a new 2015 Acadia. The whole process was simple and fast, all on a Sunday afternoon. Chris, Jack and Matt made everything super easy, and they work very well as a team. Zero stress, zero pressure, and no unwanted hidden surprises. Simply a great professional, friendly experience. I have already praised their efforts to friends and family, and have no doubt I'll return to Tasca in the future for both my personal and business vehicle needs. Thanks again, to Chris, Jack, and Matt, for making it so easy!

Tasca Buick GMC is an easy referral

by from Hopkinton, MA |

I was in contact with several Buick dealerships. When I called Tasca, Jack Clagg picked up. Jack, Jeff, Matt and their entire team made the trade, purchase and registration of my vehicle a great experience. I was not from Rhode Island , but they exceeded my expectations by handling all the Mass paperwork. They were very considerate of my time and I look forward to sending friends there in the future. Brad Nagel

great service fast and smooth

by from burrillville ri |

bought a new arcaida slt1 fully loaded great dealership work fast and hard gave me a great dealer 100% impressed with everything