Tasca Buick GMC

Service 877-289-4161

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

Amazing Service

by from Pawtucket RI |

Jack Clegg and Eric L'Europa did a fantastic job helping me with the lease of my new GMC Acadia. This dealership really knows how to treat there costumer's.

So Super Nice!

by from Uxbridge, MA |

My second experience was even better than my first! Everyone was very helpful, professional,kind, and understanding! My salesperson Chris Mills was very helpful and nice even though he was very busy he gave us his attention to me throughout my stay! The General Manager Jack Clagg, is the nicest guy ever! He helped with the sale of my Buick Encore on both days. He was so nice and concerned about my needs and took time away from his busy schedule to make sure my needs were being met in every way especially financially! He spent so much time with me until I drove away with my Encore. I felt very special to receive such service! Matt Veturini always keeps us laughing and enjoying our time as he made the financing work for us!

Great leasing experience!!

by from Lincoln, RI |

This was our first lease and everything was a great experience. Our salesman, Tim, was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting us what we wanted and for the price we wanted. Our deal was done quickly with little to no fuss, and we were driving away in our brand new Acadia in no time. I highly recommend Tim and the group at Tasca!!

Greatest Truck Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Cumberland, Rhode Island |

I am writing to Tell anyone who has been thinking of buying of new car or truck in recent time to stop by Tasca Buick GMC and see what they can do for you to get you into the vehicle of your dreams. Thier Sales staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and Sales and Service Managers are Awesome at thier jobs. They make you feel right at home while working thier best to connect you to the vehicle your thinking of buying. I Ended Up Getting a 2014 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4, a step above what I previously had, and I can tell them enough how much me and my wife Love our truck... :) The Sales experience was as comfortable as the New Trucks ride I had when taking It out for a test ride about a week ago for the first time, and looking forward to taking it out everywhere I go. They delivered the vehicle on time when promised, and it looked great!! I would Highly recommend Tasca, because they are one of the best Teams to work with when buying or leasing a new vehicle, and have not only bought and leased many vehicles with them over the years at Other Tasca dealerships, but also been 100% Satisfied every time.

Great staff smooth no hassle car buying

by from Burrillville, RI |

My wife and I leased a new GMC Acadia from Tasca GMC yesterday. Our salesperson was Jeff Freeman he was friendly, knowledgeable, and was easy to work with. We drove away with our new vehicle feeling like we got a fair deal and it was everything we wanted! Matthew Venturini took care of the financing which was an easy experience. I would highly recommend Tasca GMC they have a great staff and selection of vehicles!

5 Stars all around!

by from Boston, MA |

Chris at Tasca Buick was extremely helpful, informative, polite, and friendly! Not only did he make the car buying process easy, but he was willing to go the extra mile (or should I say miles!!) by delivering my new car to me in Boston all the way from Woonsocket, RI!!

New GMC purchase was painless

by from Cumberland, RI |

Wanted to buy my new GMC here due to my positive experiences with the service department over the years. Had a very good experience with the sales team from the sales person through finance.

Superior Customer Service & Fantastic Deals!!!

by from Cumberland, RI |

I went into the dealership because my husband's lease was up on his Silverado truck and he wanted a 2014 Yukon. A gentleman named Jeff Freeman helped us and we immediately hit it off with this salesperson! He is funny, smart, and most importantly very easy to talk to - which made us feel VERY comfortable! The Yukon did not work out, but Jeff convinced us to try the Sierra, and my husband decided to lease a brand new 2014 Sierra Denali from Jeff. He and the entire team gave him a deal he could not refuse, and he drove out with it the next day. Needless to say, I went back the following day and guess what? They made ME an offer I also couldn't refuse and I traded in my 2011 Ford Edge and leased a brand new 2014 Terrain SLT-2 from Jeff. This is the best car buying experience I have EVER had in my life! At the end of the day, I felt a hug was more appropriate than a handshake. Please...do yourself a favor...if you need a new/used vehicle, GO SEE JEFF FREEMAN at Tasca! I promise you won't regret it!!!

Fantastic deal, awesome finance manager!!!

by from Cumberland, RI |

My husband leased a new 2014 Sierra Denali and I leased a new 2014 GMC Terrain from Jeff Freeman with two days of each other. We both worked with Matt in the Finance Department. Matt was professional, quick, courteous, and down-right hysterical!!! My husband and I haven't had that much fun in ages - who woulda thunk that'd happen at a car dealership right?!?!?! Matt was fantastic to deal with and gave both my husband and myself deals of the century. I will refer anyone to Tasca in Woonsocket, RI to buy a new or a used vehicle! Go see Jeff and Matt - you won't regret it!

Fantastic experience!

by from warwick, RI |

Salesman Tim and sales manager Mike were courteous and answered all my questions and offered different options until I was satisfied with my final selection. You the BEST!!!