Tasca Buick GMC

Service 888-348-5795 Service 888-348-5795

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

Awesome Salesman

by from Cranston, RI |

Salesman Chris Mills was extremely helpful, non-pushy, professional, and overall pleasant to work with. He sat with both my husband and I and got us where we needed to be. If you are shopping for a vehicle, ask for Chirs, you won't be disappointed.

New GMC Sierra All Terrain purchase

by from Woonsocket RI |

Looked for a long time for a new truck and ended up at Tasca GMC in Woonsocket RI and I'm glad I did. I have owned many vehicles and I can now say I found my dealership for life. I had the best experience at this dealership and the staff are very friendly and professional. I can't thank them enough for how great they were. I especially wanted to thank my sales person Chris Mills. He made everything go so smoothly and worry free. He was very kind and made my wife and I feel very welcome and comfortable. I want to thank Matt Venturini for the fast and great service in fianance and also the manager Mike Bessette for his great service. These three gentlemen made me a Tasca customer for life. I will be recommending all of my friends and family to this dealership for their vehicle needs. Thank you so much again

poor service dept'

by from woon. ri |

I was charged $ 920.00 for a fuel pump I didn`t need, went to another dealer because car didn`t start again after 4 days, the problem was solved it was the relay

Business Manager

by from Foxboro MA |

Matthew, was very professional and not a typical Car sales person. He was very detailed in explaining everything I was signing, and did this in a timely manor. This was very important for me since I was with my wife and my newborn baby. The sales team answered all my questions, showed me all the new features of the new Buick I leased. One of the ways they went above and beyond was staying after hours, to ensure my satisfaction, when cleaning out my old vehicle in the freezing cold. I highly recommend Tasca of Woonsocket I got a great deal, and I got the piece of mind of a comfortable car buying experience.

My new GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali

by from Hopkinton, RI |

Nolan went the extra mile to e-mail me specs and the many details I needed to chose the right truck for my business needs

Great dealership for sales and service

by from Woonsocket, RI |

I bought my GMC Sierra here brand new. The night I came to look it was snowing and very cold last December. But the sales people looked at several vehicles outside with me. My sales person and sales manager worked hard to earn my business. Since then I have had all the complimentary and non-complimentary services performed here. They have always treated me great here. They know I am coming and are ready for my vehicle on time, every time. They even give a free wash and vacuum with even the most basic service such as an oil change. The people in service are great to deal with. They treat me with respect and professionalism with no airs about them like you can get at some auto shops. I have bought many new vehicles in my lifetime and I would highly recommend this dealership for sales and service

Excellent Experience

by from North Smithfield, RI |

I just finished purchasing a 2016 GMC Terrain from Chris Millis at Tasca and the experience was refreshing. Over the last week, I'd been in contact with at least 6 car salesmen for various companies and Chris was able to find me a vehicle that fit my needs and for a competitive price that didn't involve "hidden" amounts. The finance manager Mike was very open about the usual up-selling that occurs during the final paperwork and allowed me to make choices based solely upon my needs. And last but not least, Eric was able to sit down and explain every single button and new feature in the SUV with patience and a thoroughness that I appreciated vs. flipping through all the owners manuals. I highly recommend Tasca Buick GMC for their customer service and honest pricing (which is extremely hard to find in the market).

Above and Beyond

by from North Kingstown RI |

I had been through the ringer at three other local car dealerships and decided to try Tasca. I went to the dealership and bought the exact truck I wanted for the number that I had in mind. They made the buying process as easy as it can be. I have nothing bad to say about the way they do business. I would also like to point out that their service department is exception. I am not the kind of person who is easily pleased however the way the handle their business and take care of the customers goes above and beyond. I would also like to say that I never write reviews but with service as good as theirs I felt the need to spread the work about how great they are.

Great service !

by from Blackstone, MA |

I only had the intention of going in and looking at the car I had liked, but with great customer service I ended up getting the exact car I had wanted all along. The staff was very helpful ! Thank you again Austen and Matt !

The best car buying experience ever!!

by from Douglas, MA |

Jack, Joe and Matt were a pleasure to work with! They had the exact vehicle I wanted in stock and even delivered it to my house! They went over the whole vehicle with my wife and spent as much time as she needed getting familiar with everything. I would highly recommend that anyone looking to buy or lease a Buick or GMC to ABSOLUTELY talk to Tasca BEFORE they buy or lease from another dealer!!