Tasca Buick GMC

Service 888-348-5795 Service 888-348-5795

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

Awesome Salesman

by from Cranston, RI |

Salesman Chris Mills was extremely helpful, non-pushy, professional, and overall pleasant to work with. He sat with both my husband and I and got us where we needed to be. If you are shopping for a vehicle, ask for Chirs, you won't be disappointed.

Amazing service & fast sale!

by from Franklin, MA |

Goin into Tasca they gave me they're full attention & gave all they're effort into getting me the truck I wanted. They were awesome to meet & they made me feel like a priority every time I walked in the door. Not only did they do an awesome job, we had a lot of laughs. The staff here make you feel like you have known them for many years. I appreciate all the hard work and effort they gave me. I would highly recommend anyone go here! I plan to go back there in the future & would advise for everyone to make the same decision!

In for service and walked out with a NEW VEHICLE!

by from Woonsocket, RI |

I walked-in to the service dept with no appt, on a busy Monday morning and was so well taken care. I had no idea I would end up driving out with a Brand New Vehicle and I LOVED IT!!! From the point of service(Anthony) to Sales; meeting and working with both managers (Jack/Mike and finance (I loved worked with Matt) and sales rep (Tina) I was greeted so nicely and felt so confident in my decision because of everyone I spoke to that morning. They all took the time to assure me and that I understood the process, because for me it was my first time leasing ever! I will certainly do it all over again if I had to. Everyone at Tasca GMC are GREAT people to work with, I would highly recommend doing business with Tasca anytime! I look forward to continue doing business with them for many, many more cars to come!

Professional and Transparent Car Buying Experience

by from Cranston, RI |

The car buying experience is always lengthy, however the professionals at Tasca GMC Woonsocket were professional and transparent. All of the questions my wife and I had were thoroughly and directly answered by both Austin and Matt. I will recommend Tasca to friends.

Very professional, hassle free experience!

by from vernon, ct |

I purchesed a used vehicle from them recently and it was a very pleasant, very easy, no stress or hassle transaction! Tina Robinson was excellent to deal with, would recommend to anyone!

Turned my Negative Experience into a Positive One

by from Rhode Island |

Matt Venturini and Mike Bessette were very helpful in getting me the best deal for my lease trade. After starting off with a very unpleasant visit that day, they were helpful in turning my negative experience into a positive one with their help. They were vey understanding and helpful. They also ensured that they would fix the call outs I made about the used vehicle which I later received fixed. I would do business with those two again. I would give the dealership a 5 star rating if it wasn't for negative experience from the beginning. 5 stars in my opinion should be hard to receive and it deserves it with an exceptional, non worry free experience.

Great work and friendly personnel....

by from North Smithfield, RI |

My vehicle went in for a 15,000 mile checkup. It was fully explained what work would be done and at what cost. (I was under a two year maintenance program). If additional problems were found, I would be notified prior to what other work had to be done and what the cost would be. Fortunately, my vehicle didn't have any other issues. The personnel are very friendly and efficient in their work. I left my vehicle for the day but should you wait, there is a nice waiting room area with plenty of refreshments available. Starbucks coffee, bottled water, pastries and fruit were all complimentary. I have been to other dealerships when owning prior vehicles, but the refreshments were not to this extent. Overall, I would recommend this dealership.

Treated like royalty

by from Cumberland |

I had a wonderful experience leasing my new Terrian from Tasca in Woonsocket. Everyone was so professional and polite. I just wish I could do it all again every day. I got a great deal and I love my new car so much.

Great buying experience

by from Dudley,MA |

I had the best experience buying my GMC truck at Tasca in Woonsocket. There was no pressure, and a very relaxed and inviting environment. My sales person Nolan Clagg was very helpful, and friendly. He took the time to work several options for multiple vehicles before coming up with the right one. Matt Venturini worked the best interst rate; was very imformative, and though suggested, there was no pressure for extra items. General Manager Jack Clagg, took a minute out of his busy schedue for a brief introduction and to make sure things were going smoothly. I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman Nolan Clagg to my family and friends. Dave M

Amazing Service!

by from Bellingham,MA |

I had a great experience at Tasca in Woonsocket. Being this the first time I bought a new car, my sales person, Austen, did an amazing job and was really helpful throughout the whole process, whether it be transporting the truck to the closest dealership to me, and his friendly demeanor throughout the entire transaction. I would highly recommend Tasca to anyone, I was blown away by how quick and easy the entire transaction was!