All Season Auto Sales

6464 Brookville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46219

Used 877-810-8894 Used 877-810-8894

Great place!

by from Terre haute, IN |

My husband and I bought a Chevy Silverado from here a couple weeks ago. This was hands down the best buying experience we've had. We have bought several much newer and more expensive vehicles from reputable dealerships, but All Seasons still exceeded the competitors prices and customer service. If you're looking for a good car, at a great price, with awesome people (and dogs!) this is the place to go!

January 30, 2016

Thank you both for your business it was our pleasure.

My First Jeep!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My car was basically in ruins, and I was desperate to finally get a Jeep this go around. I was honestly a bit hesitant, as I had never really thought to look at this place, though I drove by it almost daily. Taking my uncle with me for the test drive and bringing my brother back for the final approval, I finally was able to get my dream car at an affordable price. I would gladly recommend this dealer to anyone who was seeking a used car, and an upfront sales man about any issues that might present itself. I would gladly return to do more business with him if I once more needed a new-to-me used vehicle.

January 13, 2016

we thank you for your business it was a pleasure to meet you.

Great experience and easiest and fastest purchase

by from Indianapolis, In |

Bought a jeep from John a year ago for my daughter. She hated driving a manuel transmission so John took the Jeep back and gave me a great deal on a Nissan Pathfinder today . John and Cathy Phillips are truly the "anti" car dealership experience! ! Genuinely nice and honest people and awesome to work with . I was in and out in less than an hour and on my way. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience A++++

August 22, 2015

thank you for your business Mike we cant do this without customers like you.

very friendly and great prices

by from Indianapolis, in. |

Owners john and kathy phillips were very friendly, had great prices and provided me with car fax and mechanical inspection and repairs without me even having to ask. Will definitely tell friends and family were to buy a used car. I will never pay big dealership prices again. I think i saved thousands.my salesman doug never pressured me at all

January 29, 2015

thanks Kevin

Just bought 1995 Dodge truck was the easiest ever!

by from Franklin, I.N. |

Just good people to deal with. Doug was helpful no pressure . Price worth the drive.

January 29, 2015

Outstanding experience...like dealing with family

by from Miamisburg, OH |

Cooperative, knowledgeable, honest, no pressure, and terrific communication. As out of state buyers, we were a bit apprehensive about the true condition of the car and what hassles we would encounter if we chose to purchase. But the car was exactly as advertised/described and John & Cathy made the entire transaction a smooth, painless, and pleasurable experience. We highly recommend....A++++.

August 26, 2014

We were hoping it was worth the time you took to get here, Great to here it was !! Thank you so much for your business, it was our pleasure.

Honest and great service!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Easy to deal with and gives honest information about cars. Will definitely buy from again!

August 25, 2014

Thank You very much, we would never be able to do what we do without customers like you and your family.

Great Buying Expierence

by from Indianapolis IN |

Recently purchased Santa Fe from John. He was very helpful and friendly. Car Fax report available on each of the cars we looked at and test drove. Good selection of clean cars available in our price range. We had the opportunity to take car to our own mechanic for inspection before purchase. John, his wife, and sales staff were very professional.

July 22, 2014

Thank You, your business is much appreciated .

OUTSTANDING Experience!!! Highly Recommend.

by from Brownsburg, IN |

We recently purchased a 2004 Ford F150 pickup truck for our son, and the experience was fantastic from start to finish. The vehicle was exactly as advertised, and the dealer took care of all of the repair items that we discussed prior to the sale. This dealer was very upfront and honest, and helped remove the anxiety of purchasing a used vehicle from this transaction. We couldn't be more satisfied with this dealer. We highly recommend them!

July 21, 2014

Thanks, Hope Austin loves his truck !!!