Fastway Auto Sales

(4.0) 4 Reviews

519 SW Cutoff, Millbury, MA 01527

Chevy HHR

by from Springfield, MA |

I was looking for a not-average looking car. I found an 06 HHR at their website. The car was pristine and affordable. They got me a financing very easy. What more can I say? It was perfect.

Love my car

by from Worcester, MA |

I bought a 2005 GMC Envoy at Fastway. The price was very good, and they got me a financing, although my credit was very bad. They even included the taxes in the amount financed, which helped a lot. They did a revision and a tune-up in the car before delivering it to me. It was a nice and smooth transaction, and I am very happy with my new car.

Good prices and good services

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

I went to that store searching for a good SUV. The salesman was very nice and showed me all the SUV's they got - he was very patient, I ask a lot - and finally I decided for a 2008 Jeep Liberty. I was able to pay cash, and because of that, I got a very good discount. I took the car to get the sticker, it was refused. I called them and immediately they asked me to bring it there; they fixed the problem (it was a sensor to be changed) and all was solved. They are very courteous and tried to solve everything fast. I strongly recommend.

Horrible people, con artist, scammers

by from Worcester, massachusetts |

Horrible place. Horrible people. Nice cars on the outside but horrible under the hood all these cars have problems and they say they will fix it then lie and say they ordered the wrong parts etc Conartist...do not buy from them i regret it.