Roy's Motors

390 Newark Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302

1 of 1 review

Honest, great communication.

by from Niagara Falls, N.Y |

Was in the market for a used car. Was a little weary about buying one used. However, just sick of car payments and wanted something outside of my daily runner. I found a car I was interested in E-mailed the dealer and received a phone call back the very next day. I spoke to Roy over the phone he held back no punches, he was upfront and honest about the vehicle. The car had some minor scratches and a check engine light that was on. He was very honest about telling me the issues before I drove down to Jersey. He did everything, above and beyond to fix the engine light problem. When I got to Jersey to look the car over and purchase it the transaction was very smooth, like talking to a old friend. Even after I wrote the check and the car was no longer his responsibility he tried again to get the light off by taking it back to his mechanic. I would defiantly recommend this dealer and I would without a doubt buy from him again.

(1-1 of 1 review)