SVG Motors, LLC

SVG Motors, LLC

880 E National Rd, Vandalia, OH 45377

Used 877-824-7929

Why buy new? Raise your expectations not your payments?.

awesome service

by from vandalia, oh |

Jeff was very helpful with the whole buying process. Todd was a great salesman and also very helpful. The overall experience was more pleasant than any other car buying experience I have had. I will be back!

Great experience

by from Piqua ohio |

Jeff handled a typo, very well, he stepped up and honored the listed price. They make you feel very comfortable, no pressure to buy anything you do not want, glad I researched their dealership, they have good inventory, and prices

Great price!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I came across this lot after searching for a car on here. I was amazed at the quality of their cars and the pricing. Purchased a car from here. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

SVG MOTORS TOTALLY ROCKS!!

by from Vandalia, ohio |

SVG Motors has a nice friendly, pressure free atmosphere. EVERY SINGLE staff member is friendly and knowledgeable. IF they did not know the answer to a question they were quick to find you an answer. Additionally, they were straight shooters when it came to pricing, there was no hidden agenda. I felt like they did everything they could to get me the vehicle I was going to love not just trying to sell me what they needed to get off the lot. When all was said and done, I got a great deal, the staff was wonderful and everyone walked away a winner! I would recommend SVG Motors to anyone currently looking for a newer vehicle; you won?t be disappointed in the service you get!!

They Shopped for me!!!

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

I went to SVG motors after searching all week and dealing with the same sales tactics and was pleasantly surprised on how they do business. They not only treat you with respect but they really do shop their prices right in front of you and in my case they did find one $400 cheaper and believe it or not they matched that deal. I will only deal with these guys and I will recommend anybody to come here in Vandalia. Thank you Tony Garofalo, Jeremy Back, Steve Vangorder and especially the crazy guy Jeff VanGorder

NO means NO

by from dayton ohio |

They checked my credit after I left when I said no to the credit check! The salesmen were very pushy. offered an astronomical deal and assumed I was Dumb enough to take it.

Best Dealership

by from Xenia,oh |

I absolutely love the car I just recently bought at SVG motors. The customer service was outstanding! After having went through this dealership I can now say I will never buy from any other dealership nor go to any other dealership for repairs ect. Not only were the salesmen incredibly polite, they also were very quick to answer any and all questions and concerns I had you, you can tell that they are truly passionate about what they do. This was the first car I have ever bought on my own and I was very nervous about what to expect. You guys not only made my first experience less nerve wrecking and easy but fun. In other words I was very pleased with my car and my services! There could not be a better place to buy a car or get any repairs that you may need. Thank you very much to Jeff Vangorder, Steve Vangorder, Jeremy Back, and Tony, you guys are outstanding salesman, you were extremely helpful at solving any concerns I had and assured me that I had definitely bought my car from the right place. Thank you guys so much again, I look forward to working with you guys soon and I strongly recommend anyone to go through SVG MOTORS!!!!

Update to my review!

by from Dayton Ohio |

I wrote the "I'd never buy here again review" which now does not apply. After talking with Steve we were able to work things out. They have an additional mechanic on staff and my vehicle problems were resolved! The staff at SVG actually went beyond my expectations to resolve the problem, I would term the whole situation as growing pains in which any new business goes through. I love my truck the Tundra is the nicest vehicle I've ever owned and I would now buy a vehicle again from SVG motors!

worse place ever.

by from Dayton, ohio |

Was looking for a car that was great on gas and wasn't going to nickel and dime me to death. I was recovering from surgery so I was still swollen . And the guy asked me when I was due. I walked away. The next day or so found a car I like. Test drove, had some issues. Told them about they would look at it. Sat forever to see if we were approved for a loan. A hole week went by they called said the car was fixed and ready. Went back still wasn't sure over the loan approval. Said they would call us in 30 minutes. Well after 4 hours of waiting around, we went somewhere else. Was approved with in a few hours and drove my new car home. This place is not great with customerbserivce or anything else.

SVG Motors bought my car!

by from Vandalia,OH |

SVG Motors bought my car and made me a great deal. Tony and Steve were a pleasure to deal with and really cared about helping me. I really appreciate all your help and I will defiantly return to purchase my next vehicle from you.