South Hills Kia

New 888-238-1833 New 888-238-1833
Used 888-237-5046 Used 888-237-5046
Service 866-413-8775 Service 866-413-8775

South Hills has a Kia for you! Route 19 Peters Township

Wouldn't buy from anyone else

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The whole staff there is amazing! I've worked with Eddie, Leigh-Ann and Louis. They really make you feel comfortable and aren't pushy. I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else.

four kias plus one

by from Canonsburg, PA |

My wife and I have purchased four Kia automobiles (2 Cadenzas and 2 Sorentos) from Eddie and the folks at South Hills Kia. The sales process could not be more informative nor more considerate of our needs. We have had the opportunity to utilize the service department (both at the old facility and at the newly renovated facility). The service folks are very considerate and knowledgeable. Many items have been covered under basic warranties (oil changes, car washes and inspection costs). We are now "expecting" a new arrival in about a month. I'm not certain whether another Sorento will be chosen or, maybe, a Sportage. In either case, I am sure we will be treated with courtesy and consideration. This is the best dealership experience I have had in my young (68) life.

Great car buying experience

by from Belle Vernon, PA |

After visiting other dealerships using time wasting tactics I was surprised at the low pressure, customer centered experience at this dealership. After much research I found their prices to be very competitive and their sales and management staff well informed making the purchase actually enjoyable. I would recommend our salesperson Jared to anyone as he was friendly, knowledgeable and upfront which is all that I could ask. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

New Car Lease

by from Bethel Park, PA |

I just leased a new car from Eddie Aguirre. I purchased a Sorento from him in 2011 so this is the second car we have gone to South Hills Kia for. Eddie is a very professional salesperson and he is truly an asset to South Hills Kia. This was the first time we leased a car and he made us feel very confident that we had made the right decision and he explained every detail of the process. He also spent a lot of time explaining all of the new features on the Sorento and invited me back if I had additional questions. Great job Eddie - thank you!

Not so great experience

by from Aliquippa Pa |

Not the best experience buying a new car. Also, made a simple request and was met with disrespect. Pretty rude.

Great Service

by from PIttsburgh, PA |

My experience with purchasing a car at South Hills Kia was the best I ever had.

Kia lease

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The overall buying process - trade-in and leasing negotiation, paper work completion, new car feature instruction- was excellent and efficient. The staff was courteous and professional.

honest, friendly, solid deal and car

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Ryan was friendly and attentive, and patiently and respectfully answered all of our questions. We knew what we wanted and he didn't attempt to pull us from that path, but did work out the best deal we could ask for on a very clean used car. Even when we got a surprise in finance, the manager, Patrick, kept his word. Also, maintenance was prompt and courteous. Finally, we were invited to take advantage of a couple of little perks for buying from the dealership - niceties I thought reserved for bigger spenders. Kia South Hills will get a repeat customer when the time comes.

South Hills Kia responded to this review

January 28, 2015

Hi, Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. We are very proud of the high level of service from our sales and service teams. Don't forget that first oil change is on us- see you soon! -KS

Car number 4, Great Dealer

by from Eighty Four, Pa |

This is my 4th vehicle from this dealership and its a pleasure to do business with them and their sales and repair staff. They truly put the customer first , In my mind this is a top notch dealership

South Hills Kia responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Steve- We appreciate you taking the time to say a few kind words about us! -Your Friends at South Hills Kia