Chicago Auto Place

Chicago Auto Place

768 Thomas Dr, Bensenville, IL 60106

Used 888-606-4368

great deal on a good car

by from downers grove il |

awesome people to deal with. they made my buying experience haggle free and gave me a very good interest rate

The worst dealer

by from Lemont il |

They are the worst dealership ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from CHICAGO, IL |

IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE COMING TO CHICAGO AUTO PLACE FOR MY CAR NEEDS. JUSTYNA HAS BEEN PARTICULARY HELPFUL. SHE TAKES THE TIME TO GO THROUGH THE BUYING PROCESS AND PROVIDE THE NEEDED SERVICES THAT CAN PROTECT THE BUYER AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND THE QUESTIONS ADDRESSED PROPERLY. PLEASANT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

AMAZING Dealership

by from Chicago |

Purchased my dream car from Chicago Auto Place. The staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with purchasing my Subaru. Car shopping can be very stressful but, everyone from the owner to the young lady going over the paperwork, made my experience stress free as much as possible. And for that I tip my hat to them! :)

happy BMW owner

by from Brooklyn,NY |

I came to the dealership not having any credit. I am glad I stepped in to this dealership. I was shopping for this vehicle for over six months and this dealership offered me a great deal and most importantly got me APPROVED! I am finally driving the car of my dreams and establishing my credit at the same time. Thank you entire staff of Chicago Auto Place, from Ricky-the owner, to sales team and finance!!! Thank you again!!!!

EVERYTHING IS GREAT!!!

by from ELK GROVE VILLAGE |

Came to the dealership. the sales people are very nice. they showed me very nice cars and treated me like a family and valued me as a customer and I bought a car. I financed also. the finance lady was very nice and professional. got me approved at great rate! I am very happy with my car purchase. I already send two customers to buy other cars and they are very happy also. Robert is very knowledgeable salesman and Ricky the owner gave me additional discount even though the car was priced very right. I did my homework =)

great dealership,gret costumer service,awesome car

by from chicago |

really awesome sales persons, made my car shopping easier then anything, really satisfied with vehicle.

Transparent and smooth process!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I found they car that I was looking for with good photos and accurate description. I called and Andy and bob helped me get financing. They helped me from beginning till end and explained everything and answered all my questions. It's my first car but it will not be the last car I buy from them for sure!

Excellent take back

by from Burr Ridge |

Back in December I gave them a excellent rating based on them keeping their word. What a disappointment, all that they say they would do back in November and now it's the begaining of February has not been done. I took my Range in, I left it there and they even say they would pick it up make the repairs and bring it back well I have heard from them. One of the repairs that they claim to have done, not so. This is why I am retracting my original rating. When I test drove the truck and they told me everything works, I only ask if they would fixs those things that didn't . Even if they called me now I wouldn't take it to them, the trust has been violated and I will not go back again nor recommend them .i feel your word should be your bond.

Awful Customer Service

by from Chicago |

Got a great deal on a used car. But for simple repairs that they had claimed they would take care of quickly took four hours with no updates on the status of my car. It wasn't until after repeatedly asking the status of my car as I saw it just sitting in the middle of the garage with no one tending to it for hours did they actually start to even look at my car. The time wait would have been understandable if there was any other customers there with me, but for four hours I was the only customer there and they still refused to take care of my car. I'm not one for writing reviews but after being kept in a freezing waiting room for over four hours I felt something had to be said about this horrendous customer service.