Chicago Auto Place

768 Thomas Dr, Bensenville, IL 60106

Used 888-606-4368 Used 888-606-4368

made my day

by from Norridge |

Thanks again Mr. Rick with your help on the Toyota deal it was a big help , will definitely do business with you in the future.

Best service in town!

by from Norridge IL |

I have been a customer her for almost 2 years and keep coming back for more. Rick and Justina are very helpful and skillful in what they do. I have purchased four car from them in the last two years and never had an issue. Those 2 make the process so simple and hassle free, I have introduced them to family and friends of mine because I know they will be very well taken care of. I don't see why someone should be mad ever at a dealer for not getting approved, they always have given 110% when every they work with me or my friends and family and I have never heard any complains on their work performance. If your looking for a lace that is hassle free filled with amazing deals and a family environment dealer I recommend Chicago Auto Place!!! P.s thanks a lot for helping me build up a nice car collection Rick and Justina keep up the amazing work. -Ukraine

Awful customer service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I personally have not purchased a car from this dealership because I had found one in closer proximity to where I live. HOWEVER, after placing ONE request to know information about a car, they proceeded to call me at least 3 times a day (sometimes calling me as much as 5 times a day) for a month straight. When I was originally interested in a car, I had returned one of their calls and told them that I would only be available on Saturdays to even view a car, let alone purchase one, because I am a full time student, and I work full time so my availability is limited WIth that being said, even after I had spoke to who was supposedly the manager about my limited time frame, i continued to get calls from different people every single day. Like I said, I am a student in college, and I work full time, so it's very very annoying to receive 3-5 phone calls a day, sometimes receiving 3 voicemails along with it. Even if I was actually interested in a car there, I think that is just unacceptable to force your business on someone especially as I specifically told a manager that I was unavailable (I told her over the phone, as well as twice through email). I found it unbelievably annoying and just unnecessary. If you want my business, bombarding me with phone calls, emails and voicemails is not the way to go.

Chicago Auto Place responded to this review

January 15, 2016

Katelyn, I apologize for this inconvenience. I agree receiving that many calls a day is annoying. Please accept my sincere apology. If you could let me know your phone # I will have you removed from our call list immediately. Thank you for your time and understanding in this matter. If you wouldn't mind updating your review to show I reached out to remove your name and to apologize I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Good Used Car at a Good Price

by from Naperville, IL |

I was looking for a used car on cars.com, and found one that met my needs at the Chicago Auto Place. Their lot is pretty full, but I was able to park close by and walk in. I went to the front desk and told them I wanted to take a look at a car I found on their website. They set me up with a salesman, Bob, and he had the car pulled up for me to take a look at. The car was in good condition and very clean, just as it looked on the website. The carfax report , which they provided, was accident and recall free, and showed just one owner. Bob was very patient as I wanted to spend a good amount of time looking over the vehicle before deciding to take it for a drive. The only issue I found other than normal wear and tear (the car is a 2005 with 187,000 miles) was a loose driver door hinge that was causing that door to not close smoothly, but Bob had their mechanics adjust that on location in about ten minutes. The test drive was good and everything worked and sound good. When I picked up the car later in the day they had even buffed out a few exterior scratches without me even asking them to. When I had the car inspected by my mechanic he said everything was in working condition, I just had a few wear and tear items replaced (new drive belt, new battery terminal, replaced a missing engine filter latch). But considering the price I paid for the car, I had some money to put in to it to replace a few items for an overall fair purchase price. It took just about two weeks to get title and license plates in, so not bad there either. Overall this was a very good used car buying experience and I would recommend this dealer for anyone looking for a reliable used car!

Great Service Awesome People

by from Gurnee, illinois |

Went into the dealer right before they were closing, the staff quickly greeted me and offered me to step inside, I was hesitant as it was about to close. The staff helped me with what I needed and the answered all of my questions. I did not buy a car that moment as I'm still financing my current one but as soon as I'm done paying it off I will go to Chicago Place Auto to purchase a newer car.

Best prices and can get anyone financed

by from Mount Prospect |

I went in to Chicago Auto Place the other week to buy a car after my head gasket had blown and needed something quick. I called in on a 2007 Honda Accord but it had sold. The salesman I talked with (Greg) was quick to find another car that suited my needs perfectly. I was hesitant with trying to finance because my credit was really bad, but their finance team can really work some magic. They got me approved even though it looked like I wasn't going to at first. I couldn't be happier with the car I got (2008 Toyota Camry). It runs great and I haven't had any problems. I would definitely suggest getting one of the extended warranties they offer though, not that you need it. But for what you get for the price it would be silly not to. All in all the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, the showroom was clean and organized with many cars to choose from and their finance department was incredibly resourceful and patient. Definitely buying my next car here!!!

Mixed feelings

by from IL/IA |

This was my first time buying a vehicle from a dealership and I must say that my expectations were pretty much met. The establishment is very nice with welcoming employees. Two very nice gentlemen assisted in my car buying experience. I went to the dealership to look at a vehicle that I had found online. I was a little upset that they didn't have more information about the vehicle other than the carfax report that I had read online before, but was pleased when I took it on a test drive. I purchased my 05 Hyundai Tuscon on the 31st of July- the end of the month- and was a little pressured into doing so. After the long process of paper work, I went outside with key in hand to drive my new car home, when I noticed the outer gas cap was crooked. Sure enough we pulled the lever to unlock it and the cap/cover fell right off of the car. The salesmen brought the piece to the shop and "ordered the part" which was to arrive over the weekend. A week later I called back, asking the status of said part, and was told that they WILL order it now, then call me when it gets in in a few days... It is now the 10th of September and I have not received a call back. On top of that, as I was driving home from the dealership, a passerby signaled to me that a tail light was out. Then I got all my paperwork and warranty information in the mail, and the 4 (four) year warranty I purchased was actually for 3 (three) years. Don't know where that went wrong. Overall, I'm pleased with the vehicle itself. But had a good experience overall. Might just take care of the gas cap issue on my own because I was foolish enough to not inspect the car closely enough.

great deal on a good car

by from downers grove il |

awesome people to deal with. they made my buying experience haggle free and gave me a very good interest rate

GREAT SERVICE

by from CHICAGO, IL |

IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE COMING TO CHICAGO AUTO PLACE FOR MY CAR NEEDS. JUSTYNA HAS BEEN PARTICULARY HELPFUL. SHE TAKES THE TIME TO GO THROUGH THE BUYING PROCESS AND PROVIDE THE NEEDED SERVICES THAT CAN PROTECT THE BUYER AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND THE QUESTIONS ADDRESSED PROPERLY. PLEASANT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

AMAZING Dealership

by from Chicago |

Purchased my dream car from Chicago Auto Place. The staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with purchasing my Subaru. Car shopping can be very stressful but, everyone from the owner to the young lady going over the paperwork, made my experience stress free as much as possible. And for that I tip my hat to them! :)