Classic Chevrolet of Houston

Service 877-464-8381

Located on Hwy 59 Exit Hilcroft! 5 Minutes from The Galleria

Good experience w / purchase of Cruze

by from League City, TX |

Fast, smooth purchase my daughter's first new car. The salesman, Andy was very helpful, and my daughter really loves her Cruze.

June 12, 2015

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the positive feedback! We hope to see you again soon.

Flawless Repair

by from Houston, TX |

Well, I got back to your location, on a Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015 at 10:30am. First of all, I picked up my Suburban from your Body Shop after some repairs, Claim#011833593, Collision Consultant, Mr. Jim Bartlett. I want to let you know that I was impressed with Mr. Jim's professionalism, courtesy, communication and with the quality of the work. It was a flawless repair. Thank you. After that I had the lube oil and filter changed out, looked for some lacquer touch up paint and bought a replacement for outside rubber molding. All was a good experience. I need to add the shuttle service very courteous and helpful. All in all, great service. Thank you. FB.

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review, it is greatly appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Houston, TX |

The staff here is very knowledgeable and courteous. This location has exceeded my expectations.

SERVICE

by from HOUSTON TX |

WE PAID $1080 TO FIX AIR IN OUR BUICK. BUT HAD TO GO TO FIRESTONE TO GET FREONE REPLACED. THE LEAK IS STILL THERE. I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP FOR ANYTHING. THIS IS A POOR CHOICE TO HAVE ANYTHING WORKED ON

Satisfied Customer

by from Houston TX |

I am very pleased with my new 2015 Chevy Malibu. This is my 2nd purchase from this dealership. Each time I had a great experience. The salesman was very helpful and I felt he was genuine.

Great salesperson

by from Houston, Texas |

We just purchased a 2015 Suburban from Classic Chevrolet. They had a good supply of vehicles on the lot and we were able to get exactly what we wanted! Heather Tucker was our sales person. She was very easy to work with and very knowledgeable about the vehicle.

Great Service

by from Houston, TX |

I came in to get my car serviced with Classic Chevrolet and the process was quick and efficient.

Convenient Location

by from Houston,TX |

I have been taking my Chevy's about 9 years and they are competitive in price and always do a great job

Don't take your car here for repairs!

by from Sugar Land, TX |

Went to have my car repaired after an accident. Ended up having to take my car somewhere else after it was returned "fixed". The repair job was not good at all. The second location I took my car to easliy knew what issues were not fixed just by looking at my car when I dropped it off. As well the second shop had to fix the additional scrape that Classic Chevy Houston put on my front bumper. AND to top it off...I initially went back to Classic Chevy Houston to have them fix the mistakes that were made but was treated like a child, yelled at, and disrespted by Jim in the repairs department. All around awful experience!!!!! If I could give 0 starts, I would.

March 5, 2015

We appreciate your feedback as we use this to help and assist in us becoming a better dealership.

very fast service, knowledgeable staff, excellent

by from Houston, Texas |

I brought my Avalanche truck in for a service call and I was amazed at the knowledge and attention from the service staff that was given to me. In particular, service member Kyle was informative and very helpful in seeing that my vehicle received the proper care. I couldn't ask for better service........Thanks Kyle and Classic Chevrolet!!!!

A great experince for my 2015 corvette

by from houston tx |

My name is Charles and the experience I received from Classic of Houston was unbelievable. Drew was my salesman and Ryan got me finance for a 2015 Chevrolet. Corvette. I was turned down by 7 Chevrolet dealerships in Houston who stated I could not get my car of my dreams because I was to upside down in my 2014 Cadillac Escalade. Drew looked at all my paperwork and was sure they could do the deal. Once Ryan got through with my financing I walked out with 3.3% interest rate. I will only deal with this dealership when I want to buy another vehicle. I am enjoying my corvette. Thank you Drew and Ryan for making my dreams come true. You guys are the best. Oh before I forget. the owner of the dealership was there and I asked to speak with him. He came up to me and shook my hand and listen to me telling him what a great experience I just had at his dealership.