Classic Chevrolet of Houston

Service 877-464-8381

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Heather Great service!!

by from Houston, Texas |

Sales person Heather exceeds expectations in variety of ways such as reaction, comparing prices, and communication skill. Each of this skills leads to clients coming back from well satisfaction of staff members being there and communicating with you in daily basis if needed. For instance, Heather called me every morning to keep me updated in my car shows patient and caring for customer service. In my view if any new buyers want to buy cars i reccomend Heather salesman at Classic Chevrolet in 7000 Southwest Freeway Houston Tx 77074. Speaking from experience i recommend you buying from her shows what a true canidate can do.

Classic Chevrolet of Houston responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so happy you had a great experienceand look forward to seeing you back at Classic Chevy of Houston

The BEST dealership EVER!

by from Houston, TX |

All I can say is "WOW". My sales representative (Ralph) was not only courteous and professional, but went above and beyond to assist and answer all my questions. His sincerity, knowledge & expertise were the reason I purchased my 2015 Chevy Tahoe! Big thanks to the folks at Classic Chevrolet, as they have a WONDERFUL team, and in my opinion, are definitely in a class ABOVE THE REST! Thank you very much for making my visit a pleasant one!

Overall Experience

by from Houston Tx. |

The people at Classic Chevrolet was very helpful getting me in and out into a new car I was very satisfied with the service and I will refer anyone to this establishment .

Thank you Joseph and Heather!!!

by from houston, tx |

We originally came out to Classic Chevrolet to look at a specific color Tahoe before we made the drive to Austin to purchase the same vehicle. Even though the dealership was already closed for the day, Joseph greeted us cordially and told us to return the following day, promising to find us a good deal. He kept true to his word. He set us up with Heather Tucker, who I can safely say is the most patient lady I've ever met. I walked back and forth between two almost identical vehicles for at LEAST 30 minutes without her saying a word. She patiently answered all of my questions and did not rush my decision. The dealership is clean and the cars (both new and used) still look flawless. Both Joseph and Heather were extremely kind and treated us like friends when we walked through the door. In the end, we were thrilled to work with Classic Chevrolet. We got the perfect car for a great price!

It was really nice to meet Manzeel Hampton today !

by from houston tx |

He was a really good at helping me to choose a car here at Classic chevrolet of houston ...You should come and visit him here ..

My experience with Freddy Blanco

by from Houston, TX |

Freddy took the time to allow us to make our decision ...... which we made over and over. Freddy stayed with us all the way.