Classic Chevrolet of Houston

7000 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77074

New 877-455-8392
Used 877-227-1193
Service 877-464-8381

Shop Our Chevy Year End Event! $15,000 OFF 2014 Silverado's!

A great experince for my 2015 corvette

by from houston tx |

My name is Charles and the experience I received from Classic of Houston was unbelievable. Drew was my salesman and Ryan got me finance for a 2015 Chevrolet. Corvette. I was turned down by 7 Chevrolet dealerships in Houston who stated I could not get my car of my dreams because I was to upside down in my 2014 Cadillac Escalade. Drew looked at all my paperwork and was sure they could do the deal. Once Ryan got through with my financing I walked out with 3.3% interest rate. I will only deal with this dealership when I want to buy another vehicle. I am enjoying my corvette. Thank you Drew and Ryan for making my dreams come true. You guys are the best. Oh before I forget. the owner of the dealership was there and I asked to speak with him. He came up to me and shook my hand and listen to me telling him what a great experience I just had at his dealership.

Don't take your car here for repairs!

by from Sugar Land, TX |

Went to have my car repaired after an accident. Ended up having to take my car somewhere else after it was returned "fixed". The repair job was not good at all. The second location I took my car to easliy knew what issues were not fixed just by looking at my car when I dropped it off. As well the second shop had to fix the additional scrape that Classic Chevy Houston put on my front bumper. AND to top it off...I initially went back to Classic Chevy Houston to have them fix the mistakes that were made but was treated like a child, yelled at, and disrespted by Jim in the repairs department. All around awful experience!!!!! If I could give 0 starts, I would.

very fast service, knowledgeable staff, excellent

by from Houston, Texas |

I brought my Avalanche truck in for a service call and I was amazed at the knowledge and attention from the service staff that was given to me. In particular, service member Kyle was informative and very helpful in seeing that my vehicle received the proper care. I couldn't ask for better service........Thanks Kyle and Classic Chevrolet!!!!

Traci of the Service Department

by from Houston,Tx |

I recently had my 2009 Traverse serviced at Classic (old Allen Samuel). I was so delighted to see Traci at her desk. She has consistently served me well. She is cordial, knowledgeable of autos(repairs/maintenance),professional and very patient to listen to all questions posed to her. I felt very comfortable in her hands. I was not surprised by any unexpected costs on pick up and very satisfied with the services performed on my car. If Traci were to be rated on a scale of 1 -10, I definitely rate her a 10. She is an asset to the dealership and I'll continue to return for your servicing of my car.

The BEST dealership EVER!

by from Houston, TX |

All I can say is "WOW". My sales representative (Ralph) was not only courteous and professional, but went above and beyond to assist and answer all my questions. His sincerity, knowledge & expertise were the reason I purchased my 2015 Chevy Tahoe! Big thanks to the folks at Classic Chevrolet, as they have a WONDERFUL team, and in my opinion, are definitely in a class ABOVE THE REST! Thank you very much for making my visit a pleasant one!

Overall Experience

by from Houston Tx. |

The people at Classic Chevrolet was very helpful getting me in and out into a new car I was very satisfied with the service and I will refer anyone to this establishment .

Thank you Joseph and Heather!!!

by from houston, tx |

We originally came out to Classic Chevrolet to look at a specific color Tahoe before we made the drive to Austin to purchase the same vehicle. Even though the dealership was already closed for the day, Joseph greeted us cordially and told us to return the following day, promising to find us a good deal. He kept true to his word. He set us up with Heather Tucker, who I can safely say is the most patient lady I've ever met. I walked back and forth between two almost identical vehicles for at LEAST 30 minutes without her saying a word. She patiently answered all of my questions and did not rush my decision. The dealership is clean and the cars (both new and used) still look flawless. Both Joseph and Heather were extremely kind and treated us like friends when we walked through the door. In the end, we were thrilled to work with Classic Chevrolet. We got the perfect car for a great price!

It was really nice to meet Manzeel Hampton today !

by from houston tx |

He was a really good at helping me to choose a car here at Classic chevrolet of houston ...You should come and visit him here ..

Heather Great service!!

by from Houston, Texas |

Sales person Heather exceeds expectations in variety of ways such as reaction, comparing prices, and communication skill. Each of this skills leads to clients coming back from well satisfaction of staff members being there and communicating with you in daily basis if needed. For instance, Heather called me every morning to keep me updated in my car shows patient and caring for customer service. In my view if any new buyers want to buy cars i reccomend Heather salesman at Classic Chevrolet in 7000 Southwest Freeway Houston Tx 77074. Speaking from experience i recommend you buying from her shows what a true canidate can do.

Classic Chevrolet of Houston responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so happy you had a great experienceand look forward to seeing you back at Classic Chevy of Houston

My experience with Freddy Blanco

by from Houston, TX |

Freddy took the time to allow us to make our decision ...... which we made over and over. Freddy stayed with us all the way.