IM Autohaus

IM Autohaus

551 N Washington St, Falls Church, VA 22046

Used 855-297-7364

1 of 1 review

Volvo repaired on short notice

by from Arlington, Virginia |

July 25, 2014 A few days ago I took my 2004 Volvo XC70 to IM Autohaus, Falls Church, Virginia after hearing a barely audible ticking sound coming from my right rear wheel. Because I planned to leave on a 300-400 mile trip the following week, I made the decision to get a professional opinion on the spur of the moment - midday, in fact. Despite the heavy workload in his shop, Richard, the manager, was very accommodating, joined me for a brief drive and amazingly surmised in just a few seconds that the problem might be the rear emergency brake system. I left the car. Richard called me later that day to confirm that his speculation was correct; he then asked for permission to order new parts. The repairs have been done and so far, all seems well. I not only was impressed with the manager, but the mechanics and office staff as well. I think everyone went beyond the call of duty in taking my car in so late in the day and completing the job before noon the next one.....how unusual in a metropolitan area is that! I also appreciate their reputation for honesty, and desire to attract long-term loyal customers. (BTW, their specialty appears to be SAABs, but I hope after reading this Volvo owners will give them a try as well).

(1-1 of 1 review)