Performance Automall Tooele

1141 N Main St, Tooele, UT 84074

New 866-528-5570
Used 866-506-5376
Service 866-550-4011

Drive a Little Save A Lot!

Best Car Shopping Experience Ever!!!

by from Tooele, UT |

Very impressed by the awesome employees. Very helpful in every aspect. There is a nice waiting room where I was able to sit while going over options, as well as a kid area for my little one to stay entertained. I would reccommend Performance Tooele to anyone!!! They have definitely earned a customer for life!!! Thank you all!!!!

June 13, 2014

Great to hear and please let us know if we can be of any service in the future.

Great Place to buy an New Car

by from Grantsville Utah |

I had just about given up on buying a new car when I found Quality Automotive in Tooele, Utah. It is now Performance Automotive but the attitude and service has not changed. I bought my car from Darryl Jones and the process was totally painless. Warranty work, what little there was, was done with no problem or hassle. I am currently thinking of trading that car in for a small pick up and I am going nowhere else. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that doesn't like high pressure.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to help you out.

Always Helpful

by from Tooele, UT |

George is the BEST! He always has a smile on his face and is genuinely happy to provide excellent customer service. He always goes above and beyond. Anytime anyone asks me who I deal with I always send them to George because I know he will take care of them.

February 27, 2015

Thanks for allowing us to help you. Our customers are the best. Let us know if we can be of any further help to you in the future.

Great Experience

by from Tooele, UT |

We were looking for a 2015 Ford Escape in a certain color with very specific options. Performance was able to find the car we wanted and gave us an excellent price. My wife and I are extremely happy with our purchase experience. Nathan Shepard was great to work with and took the time to answer all of our questions during our many visits. Nathan set up everything with the car and explained how to use all of the tech features. Steve Laird took care of us with the financing and Trent Bell was awesome, as always. We would definitely recommend Performance Auto Mall Tooele for your car needs and will not hesitate to work with them again when it is time for a car.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We love our great customers please let us know if you need any additional help in the future.

Sales Rep Made this an Exceptional Experience

by from Tooele, UT |

It had been over 15 years since I purchased a car. I was not looking forward to the experience. I met up with Danno and explained what I was looking for and price point I was comfortable with. I drove several cars and then one day, had one brought to me to look at. It was the perfect fit! I never felt pressured to buy and Danno was concerned with getting me the right car rather than just selling me something. Performance representatives told me what they had to get taken care of before I even asked such as a second key-fab and a small screw cover that they noticed. The service standard didn't stop there. When I brought the car back in to get those things taken care of, I was met by an outstanding employee in the service department. I didn't get his name but I sure appreciated his smile under the full beard. From day one I had a great experience buying locally.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. Enjoy your vehicle and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

If I could ever get service...

by from Tooele, UT |

Whenever I take my car here for repairs I rarely leave with answers and that's if I get in at all bi scheduled to bring my van in today because the airbag lights are on. I scheduled it on Tuesday. As I pulled in they said they would need the car all day and probably into tomorrow when I was told it would take 2-3 hours. I don't know why I bother. I live in a small town. You'd think they'd try harder to schedule and provide better service. I go back to salt lake where I know I'll be taken care of when they say they will. Very disappointed again!!

February 8, 2015

Andrea: So sorry you had this experience on our lot. I want you to know that customer service is important to us and we want to see that we make this right with you. Please feel free to call and talk to Trent Bell our GM he is expecting your call and wants to make sure all of our customers are taken care of. Thank you.

Great Job Performance Tooele

by from Delta, UT |

Great experience working with the guys at Performance. This is the second vehicle we have purchased there and will not be the last. Keep up the good work Performance Tooele.

January 6, 2015

Thanks for letting us help! Enjoy your truck.

Great to work with

by from Tooele ut |

I bought a car and drove it for a few days. Decided I didn't like it and they not only traded it back in but they found the car I wanted. They were not pushy at all, they were very nice and friendly. I definitely recommend buying from them!

January 5, 2015

Glad we were able to help you! Enjoy your new car.

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

This is a follow up after the sale, from New Truck Owner. I had to have options installed, they had my vehicle for 2 weeks. They kept delaying the completion time, it will be done in a week, have to order parts, another week, they said it would be completed in the morning, wasn't done until late in the afternoon. I informed them of a flaw that needed to be fixed, it wasn't done. I let them know this was not completed, no response.

August 1, 2014

Sorry about the trouble you had with our service department. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I would invite you to call Josh Johnson at 435-882-7000. We want to make sure you are taken care of and that this issue does not come up again in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Elko, Nevada |

My brother referred me to Performance Automall after they helped him out finding a car. I was surprised that anyone could get me into a new car due to past credit issues. Performance was very proffesional and easy to work with. Roland helped me find a new Chevrolet Cruze and he assisted me in getting approved with nothing down. I would happily refer my friends and family to use Performance Automall.

July 8, 2014

Glad we could help! Enjoy your car and let us know if we can assist you in the future.

First Class Dealer

by from Stockton, Utah |

Purchased my truck from Performance great online price and cool sales department. Made purchase quick and easy. Will buy next vehicle from Performance in Tooele.

July 8, 2014

Thanks for the review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.