Munich Motors

Munich Motors

2000 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016

Used 866-804-5724

WE ARE CAR PEOPLE THROUGH & THROUGH! SALES, SERVICE WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.

Finally real customer service

by from Phoenix AZ |

First hand customer service. Munich is a small dealership, with real customer service. No pushy/all over you sales people at Munich, as a matter of fact they suggested that I take a look at the other 2 cars I had on my list before I made a decision. They also let me know if I decided on a car at another dealer to bring it back to their service department and they would do a pre-purchase inspection for only 44$ WOW. I have not bought a car as of yet but really wanted to aknowledge the great customer service, you just don't see it much anymore. Two thumbs up for Munich will definitely be buying or having my next car serviced by these guys.

Great guys, no pressure very helpful

by from "Phoenix AZ" |

I purchased a 1999 BMW M3 convertible from Munich. I was a little hesitant at first being its a small dealership, after talking with Donald I have never felt more comfortable buying a car. They are a full service BMW & Mercedes dealership which put my mind at ease since they also do all their own service work. I love my car, if your looking you should check these guys out.