Glenn Infiniti

Service 877-279-1091

Find It All At Glenn Auto Mall

Great dealership

by from Lexington, KY |

Saw the one negative review here and wanted to chime in. I have purchased upwards of 10 cars from Shannon Jones at Glenn Auto over the years, including a pair of G37 Infinitis (G37XS coupe for me, matching G37S convertible for wife...still have both cars). The other review must have been a fluke with a computer system as mentioned by the dealer. I would not return there as often as I have if we had been treated badly. The service department as well has been great and very easy to deal with, so we will continue on as customers there. Give them a try (or a second chance) and you should be happy.

Really want buy a car from here? Good Luck!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Looked for days for the car I wanted. I finally found it here and agressively proceeded to make an offer, requested additional details, advised my time frame and reserved airfare to go to Kentucky, since It is a 5 hour drive. I communicated via E-mail (confirm read receipts from outlook) and received no additional support from the dealer or even a phone call to "Get R Done" as requested. I am very disappointed I was not able to procurr from this dealer. ?> Can't understand the "DEAL".

Glenn Infiniti responded to this review

July 29, 2014

Jimbo from Tennessee, It is with great sadness we have received your review. We recently changed our website provider from Motorwebs to Dealer E Process and obviously during this transition we let you down. On behalf of the entire team here I apologize and request you contact me directly so I may send you a gift certificate for your trouble. Whether 5 hours or 5 minutes from our doors we take great pride in providing each of our customers a Truly Exceptional experience. We have been the "Dealer of Choice" here in Lexington, Kentucky for 7 out of the last 8 years and the last 6 years in a row. Please contact Jason Branham at 859-263-5020 at your convenience.