CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

6500 Auto Center Dr, Ventura, CA 93003

New 877-857-0689
Used 877-880-2191
Service 877-859-2632

Not your typical car guy. Not your typical car dealership.

CJ WILSON MAZDA of VENTURA is worth the drive!

by from Reseda, CA |

CJ WILSON MAZDA OF VENTURA created an amazing memory of our 2 years wedding anniversary! I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE BUYING MY MAZDA CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED, CPO, CX-5 AT THIS DEALERSHIP! I was looking to buy a car for my wife for our 2 years anniversary. First of foremost, this dealership is unlike any other dealerships that I have experienced with. I was quite shock at how friendly and honest ALL THE ASSOCIATES were. They made the car buying experience friendly and straight forward, and most importantly, very fast. The message I got my Kris, the financial manager, was that CJ Wilson Mazda wants to make your experience as quick and easy as possible. They don't believe you should spend hours and hours at the site. Tom, a wonderful salesman, provided great customer service and shared his stories and his love for his job at this dealership. I was sold on Tom before I invested my interest in the car. Tom was knowledgeable, patient, and honest. He took his time and answered all my question without the pressure of a car salesman. I ventured to 4 other dealerships before I finally ended up at CJ Wilson Mazda. All 4 dealerships had the same mundane protocol: come in, look at us and our suits and tie, give me a number and we'll counter, pressure sale, get 2 or 3 people to surround you and sell packages, blah blah blah. Unlike the mentioned tactics, Bassam, the general manager, was honest and told me that the price assigned to the car was already at it's lowest, and he was right! I did extensive researched and I can tell you, CJ WILSON HAS INSANE LOW PRICING of their inventory vehicles! My car was listed at a priced that I spent hours at other dealership negotiating for. Furthermore, the condition of the used car that I purchased was immaculate. It was evident that they take care of their product! Bassam has a team of detailers that were so comprehensive in detailing the car before it left the lot. MY WIFE WAS SO EXCITED WHEN THE CAR WAS REVEALED! Thank you CJ WILSON MAZDA OF VENTURA for my amazing new car! I was skeptical of buying a car from dealerships but you guys have alleviated the skepticism and exceeded above and beyond my expectations. IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A MAZDA, THIS IS THE DEALERSHIP TO SHOP! LOOK NO FURTHER!

March 19, 2015

It was GREAT working with you and we're so glad we could be part of your anniversary! Thanks again and enjoy your CX-5!

Not your typical dealership? True.....

by from Moorpark, CA |

My experience with this dealership was interesting, to say the least.... So, I spotted a car I liked. Contacted the dealership and was called by Ryan about an hour later. Arrangement was made to be there at 10 AM Saturday to see it. Saturday rolls round, and I'm sitting having breakfast at a nearby restaurant at about 9:50 Am when my phone rings. It's Ryan, who tells me....the car's been borrowed by a customer. "Can you come by around 1 instead?" was the question. Bear in mind that I've driven about 30 miles for this. Incredible. I ended up having an excellent experience at a nearby dealership. Before going here ask yourself this: If they don't know where THEIR cars are, why should you trust them with yours?

June 9, 2015

Thanks for your candid feedback, Mad Mac. This is not how we like to operate and we are working with our team to find out what happened. Please give us a call and ask for our GM Bassam by name. We would love to have you in the ZoomZoomNation.

Always greeted like I am family!

by from Ventura, CA |

I am here every Friday having my car washed. Always,a great job! Daniel, Ryan and Jen make you feel like your part of their family. I have had my car serviced and they did an excellent job. I came in with a flat one morning thinking I had to purchase a new tire. Daniel told me it was covered under warranty and had it replaced for me which obviously made my day. Highly recommend them and will continue to have my car serviced here.

May 15, 2015

We love to hear it, Dave. See you soon!

World Class Service

by from Ventura, CA |

I own a 2014 Mazda 3, please see Daniel Ochua the service Manager at CJ Wilson. He has built a world class team of service advisors that all seem eager to own whatever issue I've had from start to finish. The service advisors have been consistently upfront and honest... Thank you Daniel and team for taking such good care of my commuter car.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for bringing it in and being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Amazing Service!!!

by from Oxnard, Ca |

Amazing service!! Everyone I dealt with was friendly and LOVED what they were doing and were there to help me. I cant thank them enough for getting my car fixed in a timely manner and right.

May 15, 2015

We love that you came in! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Great Dealership and Amazing Service Dept.

by from Ventura, CA |

This dealership was great. They sold me a wonderful Mazda! They followed up the sale with an amazing and knowledgable Service Dept. Their service guys are great and they make me feel comfortable. They take great care of my car and have made the whole experience great. I highly recommend this dealership.

May 15, 2015

Beautiful. Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

Service with a smile

by from Ventura, Ca |

I recently had my car's oil change at CJ Wilson Mazda! I was welcomed right away with a delightful staff! My service was quick and easy! I saved money and I dont have a mazda!! I recommend this place to everyone.

May 18, 2015

We are proud to service all makes and models! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

above and beyond

by from Ventura, ca |

I came in for a diagnosis on my Mazda3. I was very hesitant on coming in to the dealership because its a scary place to go, but from the moment that I walked in and Jennifer greeted me with a smile, things changed for me.i loved how she did everything to make sure I was taken care of. She treated me as if I was a friend and made sure I was taken care of and on top of that I did not have to take away from my kids college fund. I have never had a experience like this. I will definitely come back. Thanks Jennifer

May 18, 2015

Glad we could make your day a little bit brighter! See you soon in the ZoomZoomNatin!

world class service

by from Ventura California |

Buy from CJ and you will be in line to get your new Mazda serviced by Daniel Ochua and team. He has built a world class team!!! They consistently look for ways to help you service your vehicle for less!!! I'm now contemplating replacing my wife's car with the Miata as I feel I've finally found a dealership and more importantly a service department that will work diligently to provide me with the information I need to service my vehicle without the fear that I'm being taken. Go to the service department and ask for Daniel and be prepared for obtaining service that is both world class and honest which are qualities that I feel are invaluable

May 15, 2015

Thanks for this world class review, koho! We look forward to seeing you again soon at the ZoomZoomNation!

Car service

by from Oxnard, Ca |

Service department is great! They are always so welcoming, helpful and trustworthy. Most resent visit was with Daniel and he was great!! Thanks a bunch! Will continue to do business with you guys.

May 14, 2015

Thanks for the great review and for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

ONE OF THE MOST HONEST MAZDA DEALERSHIPS!!

by from Reseda, CA |